It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama and Oprah Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
correct me if im wrong but i dont think oprah has ever gave any concrete evidence as to why she thinks he is a gift to the U.S. i didnt watch the show but she may have said somthing then.
because of her status and reputation she basically can persuade people to vote for him just because she likes him. there are many ignorant people out there who dont even know what there votee is going to do as prez. i wouldnt be surprised if there is a record voter turn out next year.

but then again, there is a black man and a woman running. (an evil woman by the way)

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
That is exactly my point. She is giving no evidence into the interworkings of his mind. A majority of the public didnt know who Barack Obama was until the presidential talks started coming around and 68% of stay at home moms didnt know who Barack Obama was until he was on Oprah's show where she was praising him and telling everyone through her hypnotic septor to vote for him. After that show the same women were interviewed and they said that 80% of those stay at home moms would now vote for him just because he got oprah's endorsement. I don't remember where i saw this poll somewhere on the tube or internet.

Also, Oprah shelled out millions for Barack Obama's campaign which in my opinion is a very unnecesary move. You dont see any other celebrities doing that for anyone. Why doesnt she just spoon feed him the whole time. At least Jay Leno supports Mr. Paul. Who I believe is the hope for America.

By the way did anyone catch the debate last night. When McCain tried to step to the plate with Ron Paul... McCain shouldnt try to mess with the big boys. HAHA!!!!

Ron Paul... Hope for America.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
yea i did see that . it was pretty funny. they played it a few times on the news this morning to.
talk about embarrassing. ron paul's no rookie

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i really want to make a poster out of that last debate ... I don't know if you all have seen that poster with darth vader standing over Luke and Obi Won Kenobi on the internet before but it has balloons above their heads obi won was saying "computer too slow" Luke was saying "not enough RAM" all Darth Vader said was "owned. In last nights debate Ron paul really "owned" some people so i want to take that poster and super impose ron pauls head onto Darth Vader's body and McCain and Guiliani onto the other ones. I am take pre orders let me know who is interested. haha...

Ron Paul.... Hope for America.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
haha. put me on the list

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
this is what you need to know about obama :he is not black!He is biracial!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Actually now that you bring that up... I heard that either his mom or dad is muslim is there any truth to this? Not that this bothers me but you know how close minded some people are. Please post any knowledge about this.

Ron Paul.........Hope for America.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here's the link:Source

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
good find smitten. That is very interesting that he has such a muslim inspired name for his mother being american and his father being kenyan. hmmmmm could there be a cover up. haha just stirring the pot i guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What's the deal with the Double O's? Is Obama going to make Oprah his VP or something?

Politics gets weirder every year.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessbombs

Oprah shelled out millions for Barack Obama's campaign which in my opinion is a very unnecesary move. You dont see any other celebrities doing that for anyone.

Actually, celebrities both endorse candidates and make contributions to their campaigns all the time. Bill Clinton received many Hollywood endorsements when he was running for office. Ronald Reagan WAS a Hollywood celebrity.

I think you're knocking Oprah because she's not supporting Ron Paul. If she was, you'd like her just fine.

I haven't decided for sure who I'm going to vote for, but I think Barack Obama is a strong candidate. I like his position on many domestic issues, not just on Iraq. I think it's fine that he's part African American but that does not influence my opinion.

By the way, I have a thread called "If You Support Obama Speak Up Here" in the Candidate Advocacy forum. If anyone reading this likes Obama, please post there. So far only a Ron Paul supporter has responded.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You should really read the moderator posting about basing on other people's forum's. Also, you can leave your democratic views at the door and not reply to my thread anymore. The closemindedness that you show here is fine in your peoples view. Maybe you missed the point about Oprah's influence not her money. Read the whole thread next time and not bother me with a halfway reply. Build up your ATS points somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join