It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker Carlson Brings Prostitutes To Meet Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Tucker Carlson Brings Prostitutes To Meet Ron Paul

www.nationalexpositor.com

A recent Associated Press story about Ron Paul carries a headline that was carefully crafted to turn off many American voters. The headline proclaimed: "Paul Endorsed by Nevada Brothel Owner."

The AP story began: "Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, an underdog Texas congressman with a libertarian streak, has picked up an endorsement from a Nevada brothel owner," Dennis Hof.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is just LOW!!

Does anyone really need anymore proof that the mainstream media has a HUGE hand in the elections that are held in this country?

What could this has been OTHER than an attempt to smear Ron Paul by associating him with prostitution?

J

www.nationalexpositor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's low because it is happening to your candidate!

Celebrities, newpapers, unions, etc. make endorsements all the time. Even world leaders make endorsements ie. Fidel Castro endorsed Mrs. Bill Clinton a couple of months ago.

Denying a groups free speech is not American. If a certain Brothel full of Prostitutes wants to endorse the fantasy of Ron Paul, they should be allowed to do so. We also have freedom of the press in this country, so if a media outlet wants to report this fact, they should be allowed to do so.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

It seems as if you think I have something against brothels and prostitutes.

No, while I certainly wouldn't ever pay for sex, I definitely don't feel it should be against the law if someone else wants to do so.

That being that, it's not the fact that the brothel might want to endorse RP, it's the fact that Tucker Carlson did what he did that is what I call "low".

And what fantasy of Paul do you speak of?

Is he not real?

Jasn

Edit to add: I'm sorry, I just realized that you are one of the many that actually believe there is a difference between a Republican and a Democrat. I apologize. Had I known that you were a supporter of the ass backwards two party system in this country, I wouldn't have even bothered replying in the first place.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The worst part about it is that Tucker Carlson (the wormy little prick) praises Ron Paul in almost all aspects and even voted for him in 1988, then he draws controversial aspects of his supporters into public limelight as if to attempt to discredit him. It's obvious that he's just another man, bowing down to powers seemingly bigger than he is, for his personal benefit. Humanity and it's integrity. You have to love it.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
All of the evidence here seems to support that Carlson actually supports Paul's candidacy. Read the Wikipedia article on the subject.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If he supports Ron Paul and he reported this, then I’d have to say it’s a rare case of unbiased reporting. I like that. Anyone who holds a brothel endorsement against him has a lot more issues to overcome before their opinions become valid anyway.

[edit]
Carlson actually says the brothel owner is a friend of his, so it looks to me like maybe he just has balls and isn’t afraid of public opinion.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by captainplanet]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captainplanet

Regardless of what he says, what does that look like to the Republican demographic? Older, white, Christian voters seeing a brothel owner supporting Ron Paul. Doesn't matter what Tucker says, this is definitely controversial for that crowd. That's an important vote, too!

Even on Bill Maher, I think Carlson was playing two sides of the field with his supportive/dismissive comments he was making about Ron Paul. The guy is just a worm. Period.

new topics

top topics

join