It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i saw two things extremely weird help please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
ok i remembered to remember not to forget the remembering of the not forgetting of the remembering of the remembering of the things i saw last night

but thats confusing so let me get down to it

last night i was biking home happy as could be but when i was riding i looked ahead i saw something odd but remembering as i have seen shadow people before but when i saw this one my stomach did a glip in fear of it it was (and there was light in front of it) a jet black what looked like a shadow thing cloacked in black speeding and at the speed it was going i would have collided with it an i was moving fast on my bike I was about 50 feet from it as i was about to cross the street it was going down and from my judgements it was about 5 ft tall and 3 feet wide as i said it looked cloaked in black but when i linked it vanished so i started to speed faster than before to get home i turned a corner an just as i looked something silvery and also looked like a heat blur around it shot straight across the street i'm guessing 35 feet from me as i was there and as soon as i saw it it was gone please help i ont know what it was but i dont want to see that black thing again when i did the blood left my face and like i said my stomach flipped (or so it felt
)PLEASE help me out here!!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i am just throwing out a guess here but could it have been a shadow person and the silver thing was chasing it? was the silver thing going in the same direction?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
no it in fact was going away from the place i saw that shadow thing and rather fast

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

I'm not trying to be rude here, but have you watched a movie called "Phantasm," lately? If not watch it. The little guys you describe sound just like some of the creatures in that movie, and the main character gets chased around by silver orbs. Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
shadow man really seems to get around alot doesn't he. Every man and his dog seems to have seen these things, including myself. Have you been dabbling in something you shouldn't be?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
actually the funny thing is i've never even heard of that movie and these things were 3d the last one i saw was a shadow person still stuck as a 2d shadow

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

no i have not done anything bad i am catholic and have never even attempted something dark or dark rituals or anything

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Artemisfowl , Ididn't mean to imply, its just that when i was a kid and dabbling a little (curiosity kills the rat!) i had two occasions of these sightings. could have been a coincidence tho. wish you well.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
thank you and i'm not sure why but the fact that it was 3d for some reason made me think that its the same shadow person only more advanced you can check my threads i have a thread on my first encounter with these things and it was less scary compared to this

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
also i forgot to add that the thing about it that scared me was while it was "gliding" it kind of stared at me as it ran like it was going to block me from going on

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hay Artemisfowl, one of the shadows that i seen also glided smoothly the other flew (swooped me). At the time it scared the c--- out of me but now i think its all pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
kewl but i do need things that could keep em away
because i had a list but my connection failed before i could print it

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I saw a"3d shadow" too when I was a teenager, it walked right in front of me and I have never experience such fright since

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by ArtemisFowl

I'm not trying to be rude here, but have you watched a movie called "Phantasm," lately? If not watch it. The little guys you describe sound just like some of the creatures in that movie, and the main character gets chased around by silver orbs. Coincidence?
If a movie just came out that alot of people watched then theres a good chance the silver one was a thought form and the other one was just a plain old shadow creature. i only say though form because ive never heard of this silver thing before and one off oddities are normally just though forms that took on a sublife of their own

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
these shadow people are exactly what you say they are, they are spirits who haven't crossed over and the fact that they are black would imply they are not of god, i wish you the best of luck.

new topics

top topics

join