It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who I am.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lombozo..You inspired me.

My Name is TheDuckster or Ducky or whatever proper name you want to give me.

I'm a Canadian fun-loving..intellectual woman.

I live in Burlington, Ontario, CANADA. (I guess it kinda makes sense that I already put that info under my Avatar)

I joined ATS, back in Aug/06. I was probably searching for a 'particular' thingy, and had come across this site. Before Aug/06, I was like alot of members...searching for some 'inkling' of truth.

I can't quite remember the exact 'thing' that I was searching for/looking for truth about...I just know that I was 'led to this site'.

In my 'clique circle', there were only soooooo many things 'one could talk about'. 'Homo-sexuality' was more prevelant in discussions (I'm not biased in these discussions...even though I'm Heterosexual.)

I had remembered the Nov.5 Night, Sating the Revolution!!.

Whether people think that that night was "Revolutionizing or what ....made all the difference.

The 'Expectation level' rose a few notches...then fell...then...the 'over-all feelings'...rested with the few who saw ATS as:

"Not only being in it's infant stages...but held sway with the majority of those who sought more; expected more."

I had presented my question to most of the 3 amigos:

This is a big thing...My God...Are YOU ready for this? Frig Google or Yahoo... We can be big..Bigger...BIGGEST!

These Gents provided the most proper forms of answering that God ever put breath in.

I asked Springer: "Who's the boss...of the whole shabang?"

He, and the other Amigo's said very strongly (Paraphrasing):

"Ducky...It's about the people.of this site..I'm not the boss, I have Authority, and will use it most assuredly to appropriate contents... Ducky...it surrounds user-content...the members."

I appologise if I took any word wrongly.

I do NOT APOLOGISE for the setiments that were most appreciated that evening.

Back to Who I am

*I love Music...of all sorts...I hate 'Rap-hate music'
* I love to cook
* My Favorite color is 'Green'
* I LOVE camping/vacations
* "Je t'adore les enfants" - Love Children
* I'm a cheap date, "what the man earns...is his...but he must also contribute to the family.
* I don't have a 'shoe-fetish'. I have other fetishes (ask me)
* I love BBQ's - especially in the evenings!
* I'm a sick puppy - twisted humor galore!
* I don't waste 'hydro energy' - I turn off all non-essential thingy's
* I LOVE to 'argue/debate' things...but not to the point of bringing someone to tears (that's a NO-NO)
* I love Oil-painting and POETRY
* I hate people that don't shower/take pride in themselves/keep themselves clean
* I hate people that ALWAYS WANT THE LAST WORD
* I love pets. Especially Cats...like dogs...sometimes...people have big dogs (One time a big German Shepeard grabbed hold of me...shook me like a rag doll..found out the lil' bastard didn't have shots when he was a pup, and I ended having 'rabies shots into my stomach'...I cried and cried and cried)
* Love CONSPIRACIES of every form!
* Love Comedies/Sci-Fi/Adventure/Mystery/etc...
* Hate when people mis-understand me.
* Love life sooooooooo much

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
There is ALOT more to me than meets the eye.

Please don't hesitate to ask,

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm an Extremely Greatful Individual

I'm a Spiritual person; I try not to shove my beliefs unto others. I do 'feel pain' when others post negative things.

I don't know if there is a' higher knowledge', I've seen soooooooooo much in the last while.

Do you Know why I pray?

It's because I 'feel' there is more to this life, than we could ever imagine. I know that is a 'disgusting/improper' reason. That doesn't matter to me.

Now figure out 'why' I love to learn Science? This 'reality' is most comforting, and so is the ethereal.

I'm a 'walking contradiction'.

Scientists would hate me; LOVE ME.

I've had experiences happen...I can't scienifically explain...(I wish I had pics to boot).

I wish I could tell you of my so-called 'Alien Abductions'...pffft...I could probably hook up with Jim Marrs.

Anyhoo.

Ask me questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I can't explain:

Forgive me...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Hello..... that’s a lot of info? I don’t think that I could tell that much about me.. lol um on one thing we are different, I do not believe in god BUT I do believe in a higher power.. with that said.. I give thee the right to believe as long as you give me the right also...

I admire you on your choice of finding the truth... I am yet learning about some things that are out there.. I always took a back seat approach on topics such as politics and such because I always had the mentality of thinking that I am only one person what can I do?

Maybe in time I too will become enlightened… this site, I believe, is the first step.. what do you think? If you want to learn about me.. Check out my profile.. Unlike those that I have seen so far, I put things in mine..lol…

One question for you.. is it snowing yet? I love the snow, I miss the snow. I have not seen real snow in about 7 years..

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
ok...some questions.

how old are you?

what was your fav subject in school?

remember how in the book of revelations it says something like..hold a sec *goes and gets bible* ok here we go..revalation chapter 20 verse 12
"and i saw the dead, small and great, stand before god; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life"

do you think that book could possibly be the next bible? like after everything happens in the book of revelations..it's supposed to be like this new era. could this book of life be the next bible for that new era? see what i'm gettin at?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by LordInfamous]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

are we to "find" this book or will He bring it for the world to see?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIYANNE
Hello..... that’s a lot of info? I don’t think that I could tell that much about me.. lol um on one thing we are different, I do not believe in god BUT I do believe in a higher power

I believe in a 'higher power' too!

.. with that said.. I give thee the right to believe as long as you give me the right also...

I 'snatch' that right as well....lololol...We can believe in what we want...I know I do.

I admire you on your choice of finding the truth... I am yet learning about some things that are out there.. I always took a back seat approach on topics such as politics and such because I always had the mentality of thinking that I am only one person what can I do?

For a long time, I took a 'back-seat' approach...only because I was AFRAID of how people would 'take me'.

Maybe in time I too will become enlightened… this site, I believe, is the first step.. what do you think? If you want to learn about me.. Check out my profile.. Unlike those that I have seen so far, I put things in mine..lol…

Most Assuredly...with any prompting into knowledge findings...you will en-lighten yourself.

Don't ever STOP finding out the truth! I look forward to YOUR postings as well!

One question for you.. is it snowing yet? I love the snow, I miss the snow. I have not seen real snow in about 7 years..

It did INDEED snowed here today. My daughter and I were going to the store and we both looked up and remarked 'on how dark the sky got'.

'Canada' always denotes a feeling of 'cold' < That's what I've been told.

CANADA has always represented to me...a place of Security...Safeness....laid-back-ness, 'Silent...Intellectual Muscles...Sportsmanship, etc..

My country is the best in the world!

I wish I could have all Americans/Austrailians come and live in my country!

Summer, Winter, Fall, Spring...

Canada...IMHO, is the most diversified country in the whole world!

Think about it.

Look at the size of our country. (We only have 40 million people residing!)

Look at the resourses!!!

You'll never meet a bunch of great people ever!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I agree Canada is a very beautiful place.. I used to live in Detroit, Michigan and used to love to go 'across the bridge' Canada reminds me of Minnisota also.. wild back woods.. mmm gotta love it.. and some of those mounties arent bad either..wink wink..

I too shall look forward to your posts as I am always on the lookout for new ideas and old theories brought back to light..

my inability to believe in politics was my inability to think that our government did NOT know what was best in our lives.. you know what i mean?

as like you if you have a question ask away for if you ask you shall recieve.. darn is it recieve or receive? I hate spelling..

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CHIYANNE

well, from my understanding he'll bring it for all of us to see. at least the ones that make it to heaven. i have a feeling a lot of folks don't get what i'm asking. so i'll try and explain it as clearly as possible.

ok.

we all study the bible and draw conclusion after conclusion. in the bible there's several stories. there's many classic stories. adam and eve, kane and able, pharoah, judas, legion etc..

all these stories detail certain things we do to this today. being easily decieved (adam & eve), being extremley jealous (kane & able), being scared that someone will have a higher position of power than us (pharoah), being a traitor (judas), being ruled by evil forces (which imo is what fueles murderers rapists etc) (legion).

this book of life (imo) describes a book that will detail how this new era unfolded. everyone in heaven will be studying how this new era came to be via reading this book. all the while this new era will be a matrix for a whole new other era to come.

basically we're in this era studying the bible, that has a lot of things in it that happend wayyyyyyy before us . there will be a new era after everything in the book of revaltions happens. then after that happens everyone who will go to heaven will study this book of life. everyone who's studying this book of life will be studying things that happend wayyyyyy before them...(which is our era). after the new era..there will be another one. get me?

i know what i'm saying might need a bit more structure but ehhhhh...i don't give a damn.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

no, I understand what you are trying to get across, (i think) altho i do not believe in heaven i do believe in mirror "tales" (to use the term for lack of a better one) my beliefs are similar and i do think that what was 'learned' before us will be used today in our 'era' and what we do now will be used in the future to shape the world once again... yes?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm 41, was born Dec.17/66

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIYANNE

and i do think that what was 'learned' before us will be used today in our 'era' and what we do now will be used in the future to shape the world once again... yes?

bingo. *high fives you*

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
wee hee I got it right..lol

but yes I do understand and agree, no matter what you believe in .. that mankind learns from the mistakes made before him..

now on the subject of the 'bible' or 'book of life'.. maybe the bible that we know now is but an installment of others? maybe there were many more before this and have been destroyed, lost etc.. when the newer ones were written, made, transcribed? maybe there are but one, and we cannot find the next untill we have learned the one of now? hhmmm? pondering..... maybe when the 'revelations' come to pass.. this one will be used up therefore the new one appears and life as we know it will be gone but the next generation/era will 'find' ours?

what will be the next era? do you have any ideas?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
ok...some questions.

how old are you?

I repeated that ahead of time...I'm actually 40, right now, but will be 41 on Dec.17/07

what was your fav subject in school?

Music/Art/Mathematics. For some reason, I kinda felt that the 3 were 'intertwined with each other' somehow. Dunno. I love Music/love to sing! When I was in highschool, I felt self-conscience about 'singing aloud'...dunno...I thought that mabey I would be singing 'off-key'. So I kept to myself in that department.
When it came to Art, I felt soooooooo comfortable!!!! Loved the 'Oil-paintings'. ~I didn't care what anyone thought of my paintings, I was proud in my heart, gave me soooooo much pleasure.
Literature was at first a Bane. It became a favorite of mine after awhile. I was ..um...scared at first...at 'how I portrayed my feelings.'

remember how in the book of revelations it says something like..hold a sec *goes and gets bible* ok here we go..revalation chapter 20 verse 12
"and i saw the dead, small and great, stand before god; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life"

do you think that book could possibly be the next bible? like after everything happens in the book of revelations..it's supposed to be like this new era. could this book of life be the next bible for that new era? see what i'm gettin at?

I know what 'your getting at'.

I'm not a man, but a mere woman who will take the time to answer you.

I'm just a woman - one who can clean the hell outta peoples homes (that's my bread and butter).

I'm just another soul (like YOU) looking for meanings of this life...and want to know the real answers.

I'm...(let me say it in the way I'm comfortable):

~When you and I met...we 'wrote unto the boards'
I told you that I liked you, no matter the truth that hoards...
You've been here for awhile, my bro..your tongue does speak
I don't tell you what you should do, 'they'res no friendship 'tweek'.

I accept you as you are...
believe my words up front
As much as you do see...
This isn't a stupid stunt.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

~When you and I met...we 'wrote unto the boards'
I told you that I liked you, no matter the truth that hoards...
You've been here for awhile, my bro..your tongue does speak
I don't tell you what you should do, 'they'res no friendship 'tweek'.

I accept you as you are...
believe my words up front
As much as you do see...
This isn't a stupid stunt.

thats kool, and sounds good too. i cant write anything spur of the moment like that... but anyways nice writing...

[edit on 11/20/07 by CHIYANNE]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ducky!
Great to 'see' you!
I said before, and I'll say it again. When I met you in person on 11/5, I was thoroughly impressed with you. A true lady indeed. Full of life, class, and a humbleness about you which is intoxicating. Not to mention that wonderful accent!
Fetishes, eh?
Hmmmmmmmmm.......
Thank you for sharing my dear lady!
Don't ever stop being you!
lombozo

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ducky!
Great to 'see' you!

As I've said before, and I'll say again:
When I first met you face to face...I thought that you were sooo full of life. You were going from this thing and that...from people to computers! You took the time to talk with me! I was a 'nobody', and yet you stood in front of me...and asked me questions...you took time out for me....I remember the first time I saw the look on your face...."You looked at the quizical look on my face....(I made a 'quirky look on my face (you did too!!!) the same time I did...we both looked away, then preceded to go about the evening. I don't know if you caught that...you probably did..smiled...looked away...then we went about with 'the evening'.

I said before, and I'll say it again. When I met you in person on 11/5, I was thoroughly impressed with you. A true lady indeed. Full of life, class, and a humbleness about you which is intoxicating. Not to mention that wonderful accent!

What a gentleman!!!!! That you are.. my wee heart.
I probably felt 'a bit off balance', knowing that I had an Irish lilt to my voice. I told you earlier in the evening, that I felt self-conscience about pronouncing words 'properly'. It's probably why I was a 'wall-flower', and the fact that I was over-weight. I always thought that it didn't matter 'how' we talked with one another in the threads. I'm 5'8", and a tad over the 'weight' re-quirements. I appologize. When I saw the pic's that Crakeur posted...I was disgusted with myself.

I'm going to start a thread: 60 Lb.s later - This next June/08, I promise to post better pics of me/myself. What I should do, is post a monthly pic from this time on.

I promise to be a better me.

Love
~Ducky~

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
hey ducky i got another question

what is your real name?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

What? You just called yourself a nobody. Huh? A nobody?
Ducky, Don't ever say that. EVER!
I stopped and spoke to a charming lady, with a great accent! It is I who am glad that YOU took the time to speak with ME.

Don't be so self depricating! I think you're awesome! I'm not alone. You are awesome.

Mmmmmmmmm.... Ducky and her accent... Mmmmmmmmmm

Don't change. Just be the wonderful lady that you are.

your friend,

lombozo

Oh, and don't ever let me see you call yourself a nobody again!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join