It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the government lackeys like participating in ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was just thinking...Given the topic discussion here at ATS, there are undoubtedly government peeps viewing and participating in discussions to perpetuate their disinfo agenda.

With that said, do you think that those government agents enjoy that part of their work? I know if I had to go to work to "discuss" a bunch of stuff that my boss didnt want anyone to know about, it would be tough but I would do it. I would love to have that position.

Do you think that people are hired on to perfrom this specific task of inserting themselves into discussion forums like this to get their "message" out? I wouldnt put it past the government to pay some schmuck a boatload of cash to peddle some disinfo here. Thats their M.O. 100k for bolt, billions for a fruitless war, whatever...

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm sure of it. However, its not as glamorous as it would seem nor can you make a living at it. Minimal wage/ part time/ supplement your income type thing.
Anyone who sits in a dark room making up stuff is a hellof a lot crazier than we are.
But they are out there. In fact, i saw it advertised at one time, but i cant remember where i saw the ad.
Sort of a job for misfits.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So people advertise for those kind of jobs. I cant imagine that they would be high paying, but I would much rather sit in a dark room coming up with ridiculous stuff to post than waste away behind a counter at Circle K.

Does that make us all misfits? That title has an interesting ring to it

new topics

join