It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird phone call. Flight attendant on 911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by piacenza

Might you make these mistakes in her situation? She seems scared by something. You can hear it in her voice. My issues are the following:

1. She repeatedly says people are stabbed, indicating they are dead. If you kill someone with a box cutter, how do you do it? How can you possibly call someone's throat slit that they are "stabbed"? How do you stab someone with a box cutter? The attendant in the background said the same thing.

2. I never heard in the official story that the terrorists had mace to keep people from seeing what actually happened. Does anyone have a reference to the story mentioning that? I thought the whole idea was that they were able to sneak in box cutters and nothing else.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by eyewitness86

Betty Ong is reading from a script, sure as the sun rises. listen closely to her inflections and cadence and the hesitations..she is obviously being told she is playing the war games for that day and simulating a highjackiong.

The whole tape is proof that the whole thing was staged. Listan again..does this sound right? Does it sound like a woman seeing what she is reporting? No way.

Thanks for the post eyewitness86, I agree. I have flown many thousands of hours and have heard many hundreds of flight attendants on the interphone.

I have listened to the tape and read the transcript. This is a script. A fantasy. A hoax. Betty Ong may have said these words but they are not true. I could post twenty or thirty errors in this tape. But you know what? I'm not going to bother.

If those who want to believe the hoax, the PsyOp, be my guest.

To those of you who feel more qualified than I to comment on the Betty Ong tape, help yourself.

But from a retired professional pilot's point of view this is a hoax. A PsyOp.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

To play a part in a "war game" on a plane that was or wasn't really hijacked? I'm not sure what your gist is. Her remains were found at ground zero. She was on the plane, but it was not really hijacked?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Tuning Spork]

Sorry, but I cannot believe for one second this lady managed to have physical remains last the impact of the tower, the 'inferno' and then the collapse...

when metal couldnt withstand the heat.

Im not saying it was fake, but it sure as hell sounds suspicous when they try to 'prove' this lady existed in the first place.

What im taking from the OP,
Is that...

We know there was a 'drill' going on.
Could this lady and her phone call just been part of the drill? and used on the media as proof of the 'real world' attack?

If she was just part of 'the drill' she'd be reading a script... etc etc

I cant hear it now, but I do remmeber hearing it quite some time ago, and my gut instinct was that she didnt sound like a lady, who was on a hijacked aircraft.

Couple this with the gentleman, who called his mother

'' Hi MOM, this is (first name) (Surname) ''

When was the last time you called your mother, and told her your full name?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMTMAN
Someone asks you a question and you go off on this tirade. There should be a medication out there that can treat this.

And of course someone asks a legitimate question and gets labled nuts. This phone recording has always been in question.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Good find.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Her remains were found at ground zero.

How convenient along with the highjacker's passport. When people who were in the towers where never found again I might add. But her body survives the crash, the supposed intense fires and collapse to be found? When just one of those things happening to a regular body would destroy most DNA for matching?

Seems a little too convenient to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Don't really know about the phone calls, it's something I've touched on from time to time but I've not really dug into in to in my research, but I do know the way Spork and AMTMAN are personally and apparently permissably attacking the OP, he must be on to something eh?
I've never called my mother and told her my full name, though, she generally knows me by my voice and first name is usually sufficient for someone that gave birth to me, and yes, at least to me, it does kind of sound scripted.

Edit:

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
This thread is sick and twisted. Anyone that posts on this thread in support of a "Staged" phone call is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

That is really sick, even for you.

The more you ramble on it becomes more apparent how far off the deep end you have gone over this.

Someone asks you a question and you go off on this tirade. There should be a medication out there that can treat this.

I thought this forum was under close scrutiny? Is it open season now? They have some exclusive licensce to troll here?

[edit on 28-11-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

How convenient along with the highjacker's passport. When people who were in the towers where never found again I might add. But her body survives the crash, the supposed intense fires and collapse to be found? When just one of those things happening to a regular body would destroy most DNA for matching?

In 2003 Space shuttle COLUMBIA broke up on re-entry. COLUMBIA was
at 200,000 ft traveling at Mach 18 (12,000 mph) - yet managed to
recover much of the debris including remains of the crew. Many items
CD's, video tapes, papers, etc survived including a science experiment
containing some worms which were still alive. Entire buildings have been
destoyed by tornado yet delicate glassware and china survived. Just
because it doesn't fit your concept of reality doesn't mean it didn't
happen.....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

Betty Ong is reading from a script, sure as the sun rises. listen closely to her inflections and cadence and the hesitations..she is obviously being told she is playing the war games for that day and simulating a highjackiong.

The whole tape is proof that the whole thing was staged. Listan again..does this sound right? Does it sound like a woman seeing what she is reporting? No way.

Thanks for the post eyewitness86, I agree. I have flown many thousands of hours and have heard many hundreds of flight attendants on the interphone.

I have listened to the tape and read the transcript. This is a script. A fantasy. A hoax. Betty Ong may have said these words but they are not true. I could post twenty or thirty errors in this tape. But you know what? I'm not going to bother.

If those who want to believe the hoax, the PsyOp, be my guest.

To those of you who feel more qualified than I to comment on the Betty Ong tape, help yourself.

But from a retired professional pilot's point of view this is a hoax. A PsyOp.

I'd say that your credentials as a pilot are beyond reproach.

But what are your credentials regarding PsyOps? Read about it in a book somewhere and that, with an overactive imagination, makes you an expert?

I think not....

six

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You have a good point. In both shuttle incidents large amounts of debris and remains were found. The first accident was a larger explosion than what both explosions equaled put together on 9/11. The external tank on the shuttles carries approx 146,000 gallon of liquid hydrgen and oxygen in two seperate tanks. In the Challenger incident, they were traveling at mach 1.92. The shuttle exploded at 72 sec into the flight. The shuttles use approx 1000 g/s during lift off. So that would leave approx 74,000 g of fuel left. Hydrogen and oxygen are more volitile than jet fuel. By sheer volume and volitility of the fuel involved, the explosion were larger by at least a factor of ten. So it is possible for small artifacts and remains to survive such a catastrophic event.

Edit to add: Sorry slightly off topic, but relevant to the conversation.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by six]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
In 2003 Space shuttle COLUMBIA broke up on re-entry. COLUMBIA was
at 200,000 ft traveling at Mach 18 (12,000 mph) - yet managed to
recover much of the debris including remains of the crew. Many items
CD's, video tapes, papers, etc survived including a science experiment
containing some worms which were still alive. Entire buildings have been
destoyed by tornado yet delicate glassware and china survived. Just
because it doesn't fit your concept of reality doesn't mean it didn't
happen.....

Where have I stated it didn't happen? All I said was that it was very convenient. Along with the thousands of other things that day.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by six

Question:

Were they able to identify the remains of the space shuttle crew or did they just assume that they were the crew?

As oppossed to one out of thousands at WTC?

What I'm getting at is that DNA testing isn't (as far as I know) exact enough to identify charred remains. Again, I said "as far as I know". I could be wrong.

FORENSIC DNA TESTING

There have been two main types of forensic DNA testing. They are often called, RFLP and PCR based testing, although these terms are not very descriptive. Generally, RFLP testing requires larger amounts of DNA and the DNA must be undegraded. Crime-scene evidence that is old or that is present in small amounts is often unsuitable for RFLP testing. Warm moist conditions may accelerate DNA degradation rendering it unsuitable for RFLP in a relatively short period of time.

PCR-based testing often requires less DNA than RFLP testing and the DNA may be partially degraded, more so than is the case with RFLP. However, PCR still has sample size and degradation limitations that sometimes may be under-appreciated. PCR-based tests are also extremely sensitive to contaminating DNA at the crime scene and within the test laboratory. During PCR, contaminants may be amplified up to a billion times their original concentration. Contamination can influence PCR results, particularly in the absence of proper handling techniques and proper controls for contamination.

PCR is less direct and somewhat more prone to error than RFLP. However, PCR has tended to replace RFLP in forensic testing primarily because PCR based tests are faster and more sensitive.

www.scientific.org...

Sounds like a lot of degradation and contamination would have happened at the WTC site to me.

At least enough to make it very hard for them to identify one out of thousands.

Still sounds extremely fishy and convenient to me. But, to each his own.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Amen Thedman ... it is a disgrace to the memory of this woman and her family that people will question her honesty, integrity, and for Christ sake...if she is alive or dead! SICK!

This just recertifies the ignorance of many members of the truth movement.

Griff.. my man... Im surprised to see you in this thread.

six

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I must post a correction. Upon further research, I was wrong about the explosion part. The fuel did not explode as I stated

en.wikipedia.org...

But the crew compartment did fall from a height of 65,000 ft after accelerating to mach 1.92.

So I post my correction

Griff, Good morning my friend. Yes they were able to identify most of the remains. Those that they could not identify, they buried together in a grave at the Arlington national cemetery.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
reply to post by thedman

Amen Thedman ... it is a disgrace to the memory of this woman and her family that people will question her honesty, integrity, and for Christ sake...if she is alive or dead! SICK!

This just recertifies the ignorance of many members of the truth movement.

Griff.. my man... Im surprised to see you in this thread.

WHO questioned Betty Ong's HONESTY OR INTEGRITY ? NO ONE DID!! All that I and some others are sayiong is that Betty was asked, no doubt like many others that day, to play a part in a GAME that was being held to practice for emergencies. She is OBVIOUSLY reading from a script, and turing and totally ignoring the person she called on the phone to get instructions from someone in the background.

Read the transcript if you have any doubts...but hearing her voice makes it crystal clear that she is NOT freaked out..NOT upset..her tone of voice remians low and calm..unlike the rapid pace and higher pitch that people under stress often show. She talks like she is describing some normal operation..voice neutral, saying " ummmm " a lot in between sentences, and having to be constantly repeated by the guy on the phone as she keeps turning away from the phone. And, liten to WHAT she says.

She NEVER once says that ANY crew member saw ANY highjackers or ANYONE assaulting or approaching the cockpit: All she talks about are things that CANNOT be true: Tear gas up front? If tear gas were in a plane virtually ALL the passengers would be affected by it. She talks about the Purser, or #1 crew member being ' stabbed ' but she is reporting everything SECOND HAND!! Listen again. She is repeating what she is being toild..NOT what she is seeing!!! Why can't some people see this?

There are no " Oh my God's ' or panic or alarm in her voice..no crying, no yelling, no worries..all very calm in the plane and in her voice. AND, her primary complaint, and what caused her to call the airline, was not what she sawe..NOT what was allegedly happening around her..but the fact that she couldn't get the cockpit to respond!! It is as if the highjackers were able to glide thru all four cockpit doors and instantly subdue and remove al EIGHT pilots from the cramped cockpits..and all before Betty even knew that anything had happened!! Imagine that!!

The cockpit doe not respond..but that is PUZZLING to betty?? Why? If there is tear gas and stabbings and such, why would it be so hard to comprehend the cockpit not responding? The WHOLE tape and transcript show without any doubt that the GAMES that day are the KEY to this whole thing. The GAMES were the excuse for all that was ' unusual ' that day, and the reactions of Betty Ong are EXACTLY like that of a game player, and NOT a frightened victim of a real highjacking.

Think about it: No highjacking can POSSIBLY take place without the crew and passengers being aware of it..no way otherwise. Goog God people..just the fact that in all FOUR cases the ' highjackers ' would have to have killed and or removed EIGHT pilots from their seats means something..WHERE did they stash the bodies where no one could see them? Betty didn't..she had no clue about any HIGHJACKING..her worry was that the cockpit was not responding..as if all the other stuff she was saying was just a coincidence..it all stinks to high heaven.

And, no one should shy away from research just because a few people here in chronic denial think that it is ' disrespectful ' or ' mean ' to try and bring the truth out. Some drones just swallow everything the government says, and are content with that..it assuages a psyche unprepared for exporation outside of the conventional bounds. Some people can listen to Betty's voice and instead of hearing the truth..a script..they try and imagine that a human being would really say thgose things if the fdacts are as alleged..no way. Betty was cooperating with the Games, and she and many others paid the price for their participation with their lives.

I disagree with John Lear on few issues, but one of them is that Burlingame or any others are alive. I believe that all flights were landed, passengers taken off of three flights onto one, and that one was sent east to be blown up over the Atlantic Ocean. I do not believe that Chic would play along with permenent exile..and why should the perps take ANY chances that an alive passenger would be discovered in the future and blow the whole deal? Too risky. After murdering over 300, what are a few hundred more? Witnesses MUST be silenced, and the quickest and best way of insuring silence is death. Its the cheapest also.

I believe that anyone with an OPEN mind ( and that excludes several who have posted here already ) who examines the tapes and transcripts HAS to come away at LEAST scratching their heads, if not fully convinced that she is reading from a script and being prompted to say things that have NO evidence to support them and only tend to prop up the official lie. Until they are examined closely, that is.

There is only one real fight going on at the top levels in the political/intel/shadow govt. arena, and that is this: I am sure that a few high ranking Generals and such are FULLY aware of what the Bush/Cheney cabal pulled off with the Mossads help...but they are up against others that are the Neocon insiders, and the result of their fight will determine the future of this nation: So far I am NOT encouraged: Bush and Cheney have alone committed enough high crimes to be removed a hundred times over..and both of them and their cronies should be standing in orange jumpsuits in front of a scowling Federal judge getting death or life in prison sentences for their roles in this tragic affair.

But for now, until the blind take off their blinders and sanity returns to the political arena..if ever..we must cling fast to the truth and never stop showiung the absolute fallacy of the Official Lie.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

My God!! I just went thru it again and it dawned on me that Betty had NO IDEA that there were ANY highjackers at all!! listen to her..all she says is that all these things are haopoening..but that the cockpit will not respond. OBVIOUSLY the crew was NOT aware at all that any highjacking had taken place, as they could not recall the cockpits being entered and occupied!! All four men would NOT have fit in the cockpits so the highjackers would HAVE to have gotten the pilots out dead or alive and that means that the passengers would know.

Nonsense talk about mace..that doesn't smell a cabin away..stupidity. EVERYTHING that she says is a staged act. She keeps ignoring the phone she is on and taking cues from someone..NO ONE is yelling or screaming in the background. There would be weeping and wailing if all that she says was happening was really occurring. It all stinks to high heaven.

The Airline guy asks her if the cockpit was kept secure since all Betty was complaining about was not being able to reach the cockpit by phone: She says that she thinks..thinks..that maybe someone got in there!! She thinks!! That means that either the highjackers add total silence to their skills of superhuman strength and speed!! Imagine that!! The highjackers managed to invade the cockpit and get rid of the pilots all BEFORE the crew knew anything was wrong!! Betty was just worried because the cockpiot didn't answer..but she had NO CLUE about ANY highjackers nor does she ever mention any highjackers!! She never saw any!!

I know its a hard thing to accept, people..but we are in a nation that has been taken by a murdering band of thugs who carry briefcases and not guns..they have all the hired guns they need. And they do not live in a cave but in the White House and the Pentagon and a thousand penthouses across the world...they are the perps. Cheney was an inside man, sure, and his black heart will someday no longer be able to be grabbed back from the brink of hell by some doctor, and he will get his just rewards.

But until then listen CLOSELY..if you think that a steardess would saw the things Betty is saying you are beyond hope. You simply have no cognitive abilities or common sense, in my most humble opiniopn.

Eye,

You should try to be less emotional when posting as the debunkers will work you on that. I happen to agree with you on several key points- but there is one you missed and it is very important. Her breathing would be intensely labored as if to calm herself while she stated the facts. Further, since a hijacking had not occurred on a commercial jetliner in nearly two decades she would definitely have been more stressed. Also she would not have taken those pauses.

This tape has been around since almost the beginning and its much older than 3 years on the net. Several forensic experts called it a fake and/or a cruel hoax and it was NOT listed as factual evidence in the Official story- this says much about it right there.

However- there are many on ATS who hold deep sympathies for the "victims" on these flights, so to bring this issue up on a thread and being emotional about this as proof of a cover-up or 9/11 being an inside job is only going to create negative feelings.

This tape has long since passed into the conspiracy graveyard by both sides and it should be left there. This thread if continued will probably and should be sent into the skunkworks.

And those of you on here who are suggesting medication for Eye- well that is very messed up being that you are not medical professionals, your recommendation for psych meds is an indicator that you may be VERY young. You need to cut that out- its just WRONG and it makes his emotional outburst more believable than your suggestions. You cannot have it both ways and its just not cool- at all.

JMO

[edit on 28-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure about recent discoveries but:

DNA at Ground Zero
It’s been two years since the September 11th attacks, and as of August, 1271 victims at the World Trade Center remain unidentified because of the unprecedented destructiveness of the attacks.

www.sciencentral.com...

1271 victims couldn't be identified as of 2003, but they sure as heck made sure that Betty Ong was one of the discovered. Interesting when she would have gone through hell and back compared to those other 1271. Just saying.

BTW, CO. I care not if you find an investigation offensive or not. I don't mean that in a rude way.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'm guessing this is a case of someone who is scared and under a lot of stress. We have all been in stressful sitiations where things don't come out the way we wanted. I can only imagine what she was going through.

She was a professional flight attendent. She was trained to handle all types of emergency situations, including hijackings. Listen to the tape again, she is calm, collected and in control of her situation. She is most definatly not "scared" or "stressed". Something is not right about this recording.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the measured replies: I am NOT emotional. I have a writing style that reflects my thinking and speaking style, like most people, and I assure you that I am not in need of any medication whatsoever!! I an bold and opinionated and direct: I like to boil things down to the root level to cut the crap away and expose foolishness as it wastes all our time.

As to the comment about Betty being able to stay calm during a ' highjacking '. NO ONE could be expected to remian NORMALLY calm during am extremely stressful event. Listen closely again: When she says ' stabbed ' , it is with the exact same tone of voice as all the other words in the sentence..that is not normal. Normally the end of a sentence is accentuated, especually when describing an act of horror: Imagine the same sentence again with ther word ' stabbed ' in italics, placing the emphasis on the word..like: " The purser was STABBED '.. There shopuld be EMPHASIS on certain emotionall charged words in the sentence but she taalks FLAT as if READING from an unfamilar script.

think about it: Betty sounds is if she is being told a story and is repeating it: It is NOT first hand testimony!! Don't think so? Listen carefully again. She is passing along info that seems to be coming from elsewhere nearby on the plane. There is NO panicky screaming and yelling..as if dozens of people wouldn't be totally freaked out and praying for death to avoid them. Tapes released of passengers on commercial flights that have crashed or nearly crashed show the there is a cacophony of screaming and praying and exclamation of fear and panic..granted it would be lessesned on a stable flight..but we hear NO uproar at ALL in the background of Bettys call, now do we? No.

We hear normal level conversation and some voices in the background but nothing different than any training excercize with passengers willing to ' play the game ' for the sake of Old Glory. The games were being run simultaneously in many sections of the continent and I have no doubt that the ruse was all the GAME..only the final players had to die: The Rayethon guys that knew too much: The passengers, of course, who had been kept to a minimum by arranging very low counts on all flights...and of coursesome other stragglers who knew too much or snooped to close..and thats a wrap!!

Betty was gladly willing to play along..but just like when reading ANY script for the very first time..there are many hesitations and the voice is normally FLAT as you cannot anticipate the inflections to come after not reading it before. The second or third time yoiu read something, you can place emphasis where it should be and interpret where tone of voice would count..but on a FIRST reading..my friends,,the tone of voice is always much flatter..just like Betty's. There was NO emeotion in Bettys voice, was there? No horror, no real concern..except that she couln't get an answer from the cockpit, right? that was a real concern..not the stabbings and the mace..yeah, sure.

All it taakes is a lot of experience with humanity and a close observation of people to learn how to spot phony behavior..and Betty I thought did a typical job of acting the part of a highjacking victim..reporting all kinds of possible scenarios to thje ground: Tear gas..and stabbings,,cockpit door wont respond..a few others..typical and expected for such an event. But the suprise came later when all invloved found that they were unable to access the cockpit alright..and after they did, IF they did at all, they found empty seats and blinking lights and controls that do not respond..none of them..and they sit and watch until after a few hours suddenly a bright light flashes in their eyes and they too enter the roles of those who paid the price for the Neocon dreams of permenent American/ NWO/ Corporate assurance of continued wealth and influence being established for the conceivable future. After all, what more could they ask?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You expect Betty Ong to keep screaming on the phone for 20 minutes Eyewitness?

You think on the script she would have at least mentioned in clear and precise voice telling the operator there are 5 hijackers and they are all Middle Eastern, just to make things interesting that there are Arab terrorists, instead she doesn't even know what the heck happened. Don't know who did it, or what is going to happen that passenegers should be like praying as you have mentioned because she and the others expect the plane to crash?

And to think that people used tear gas that would fill up the plane, passengers and the attendants can only give what they expect on mace that don't spread far. So they say tear gas or somekind, which is why shes not choking or having a hard time breathing. As she said, she and the others are out of the first class section.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join