It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Either way, I wish my threads got 20 pages but oh well. . . Wait! I just happen to find an alien on my webcam! Sorry for the cheap shot, had to do it. This is my last post I am giving you on this thread. It need to wither and die already.

Wait! just wanted to add, free paper paper hats to anyone that post on my threads

[edit on 30-11-2007 by PontiacWarrior]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Either way, I wish my threads got 20 pages but oh well. . . Wait! I just happen to find an alien on my webcam! Sorry for the cheap shot, had to do it. This is my last post I am giving you on this thread. It need to wither and die already.

Wait! just wanted to add, free paper paper hats to anyone that post on my threads

[edit on 30-11-2007 by PontiacWarrior]

Don't fret PontiacWarrrior -- you needn't place so much importance on your posts here to think that this thread will 'wither' up just because you have decided not to contribute to it anymore! Lol... Bye, bye!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She stated that she turned her camera 'on', recorded pictures of the object she saw but when she replayed the recording, nothing appeared.

Could it be that the camera was not, in fact, 'on' but 'off' when she thought she was recording and then, when she turned it 'off', actually turned it 'on' and captured images of something nearby, like a dish towel, robe, wallpaper or something of that nature.

I certainly didn't see anything in her video, slow motion or otherwise, that could convince me that there something other than that being recorded.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Watched that video with the girl yesterday a little.

I somehow believe there is a reflecting surface not necessary a fix one () in play that is mirroring horizontal the top part of picture causing to see big oval or head where the object itself could be only half the head/oval..

Indication for this is the top of the aleged 90 degree rotated 'alien head'.
The roundness there seems like to have a gap in the middle.
However I am self not sure about this observation.. because that mirroring is strange when you check the reflection of the bright spots on the 'forhead'. Somehow that part gives me an impression of an oustanding peak. When you play the video the form there is somehow changeing in 3D. Looks Strange.

That's just an observation from my side. I self can not make a clue out of this myself.

So I post just this observation. Maybe someone else can.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kurioz

This is one of the most reasonable explanations I have read. LOL
I have done this often....especially when im in a hurry and not paying attention.

Again, there is nothing alien/supernatural blah blah blah on this video. NOTHING. LOL

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
One last chance.

STAY ON TOPIC.

If you can't discuss the videos or pictures then don't post, it's really simple.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just to clarify,

This doesn't look like an E.T.'s bulbous, shiny head and a pair of eyes?

I wouldn't bet 50 cents that it is an actual E.T. or proof of an E.T. , because there's no way an image can prove anything. But it really looks like an E.T. to me. So who knows. I would sooner think this is part of an elaborate hoax that failed to gain attention, than believe that if this is genuine, it is nothing. It looks like something.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dae
Wow, it took me a while and I was about to write the OP off as mental but I can see the face now and it looks like Ming the Merciless!

I'm glad you can see that face Dae!

I see it too!

Very intriguing! That's for sure!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

I'm glad you can see that face Dae!

I see it too!

Very intriguing! That's for sure!

This video is a sideways shot of this girls second largest toe. The eyes are an effect of the fatty tissue on the end of the toe accompanied by the underside-tendon.

Palasheea, why did you post almost the exact same response to Dae in the last two pages?

And can you please respond to freenrgy2 or my posts now please?

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Below is the inverted version of the frame-shot above:

Once again, it's unfortunate that we don't have the original movie available as we would be seeing a more clearer image of this same frame-shot from this short movie that this young person found on her cam.

We might have had an opportunity to have access to this original version of that movie that this young woman found on her cam but a member here sent her a message to stay away from this forum because in his opinion, her movie is a fake and that she is not welcome here hence undermining my efforts to get her to come here to participate in this discussion on her You Tube presentation, her UFO sighting, and the movie she found on her cam soon afterwards.

It's very unfortunate that this happened though at least it did alert one of her friends to at least stop by here to say that she's telling the truth.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I ask anyone to look at the bottom of your foot. Tell me that you can't see the similarity between the bottom of your second toe and the still image taken from the video. If you do, then please suggest how this can't be taken into account as a very logical explanation to what the image is. That's all I'm asking; that you at least consider this as opposed to it definitely being an alien.

Secondly, I would only suggest to the mods that this thread be moved to skunkworks (or close it) as done with the other similar thread by Pal. It was evident that Pal had resigned herself to a single viewpoint in that thread as well and no amount of analysis and evaluation by other ATS members could help show her another view. And her viewpoint stems soley from her expertise in ITC, and which she offers no relevant information how this experience validates what she sees in this video.

We've already been down the road once in this thread where parties have chosen sides as to what they believe and have started to attack the poster(s) and not debate the video in question. If the OP will not give us anything more than opinion and refuses to seriously discuss this video, while only giving "props" to those who see an alien face, then this thread has run its course and should end quietly.

My final thoughts on this thread (and the one previous) without getting too personal. I strongly believe that OP thought she saw something in both videos. However, because the OP has identified herself as an expert in ITC as reason to substantiate her viewpoint in those threads, all other viewpoints that contradict her are dismissed immediately and outright. In order for her to consider an alternative viewpoint, the OP would have to acknowledge that her expertise is flawed. In my opinion this makes for dangerous thinking, especially on a site such as this where critical thinking, objectivity and lively debates are common place.

To the OP, if you come to forums like this and chose not to have an open mind or consider alternative views with information you post, then I'm not so sure that this is the place for you. But, I'm not asking you to leave. I'm only suggesting that not only are you limiting yourself with regards to what you can learn here, but I also believe that you detract from what the purpose and goals of this site are all about. I hope you can see now why so many members in your past two threads have been sooooo frustrated with the direction your threads take after the first page.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Then of course, there are those 3 members, Chimp .. something and Free energy or something like that... and that potty mouth member who's now going by the name PrplHrt -- all of whom I have on IGNORE.... And if Danielle is still reading over this thread -- my sincere apologies Danielle for those rude, obnoxious and abusive comments that they've made about your presentation and I just want to say to please don't take anything personally even though sometimes their comments seemed to be like personal attacks -- but I'm in the same boat because they've been doing that to me too.

I don't blame you for not stopping by here to comment on those experiences you had but there are members like myself who are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt where we believe that you are telling the truth... as you know it.

Once again, I apologize on behalf of myself and this forum for those rude and abusive comments by those members I just mentioned above but thankfully they are not active participants on this board on a regular basis, by any stretch, not even on a month to month basis ... and thank-goodness for that!!

PS -- just got another U2U from Free-energy2 and just want to request that you not send me anymore u2u's and that I've not read your most recent one that you just sent to me a few moments ago and have deleted it.

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
edit: deleted post

[edit on 1-12-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This thread has gotten way off track and is turning into a battleground.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join