It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

The irony here on this thread is killing me:

The whole "body language" ideology is ridiculous in my opinion.

Im sorry what? How about the "ITC" perceptions are ridiculous in my opinion.

See how that works.

Ones ITC perceptions are not any more factual or accurate then one's reading of body language.

This person here is no more an expert on ITC perceptions then some are experts on reading people. She sees what she wants to see......just like you claim people see what they want to see when looking at people's behaviors.

Lord have mercy.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Green, so I guess you are one of those who thinks if a woman's toes are pointed in your direction that means she likes or has the "hots" for you then?
Really, the whole concept is just silly, as far as I can tell. Sure, you can read facial expressions because they are obvious. "Body language" is too open to interpretation.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Green, so I guess you are one of those who thinks if a woman's toes are pointed in your direction that means she likes or has the "hots" for you then?
Really, the whole concept is just silly, as far as I can tell. Sure, you can read facial expressions because they are obvious. "Body language" is too open to interpretation.

Seriously.

Substitute "body language" for ITC perception.

ITC perception is JUST as ridiculous as body language...according to your theories.

And to answer your question. I believe body language can be read to a point as some people just can not hide things...but it can also be manipulated. Goes for handwriting analysis too.

And if a chic has the hots for me.....well, fine. But im straight.
Im sure I made that clear on the "homosexual baby ad" thread.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I just watched the video a couple of times, pausing and re-watching. I get the impression, Palasheea, that the face Danielle sees and the one you're seeing are not the same parts of the image. It seems to me that she's describing the large bulbous area as the forehead, and the dark shadows underneath as the "black little eyes" or however she puts it. Something about the way she gestures when describing it makes me think that.

And after these last few viewings (keyword: LAST... I hope no one convinces me to watch it again) I have come to the conclusion that we are looking at Danielle's (or her friend's) toes, and the hem of her green pajama's. I think the voice sounds exactly like her speaking voice.

[Notice, class, how I can disagree and attempt to debunk what the OP is stating without insulting her or her interests, or insinuating she's a pedophile. Sheesh.]

I can read faces. And body language. I can also successfully bamboozle someone's attempt to read mine. I can also make polygraph needles move or be still by force of will.

I read faces like people read palms - I can tell you a lot about a person just by looking at a photo of their face. I don't think there is anything hokus-pokus about this talent. It comes from being a cartoonist for many years. A cartoonist has to be able to convey unspoken parts of dialogue in as few lines as possible. Emotions and reactions are exaggerated in such a way that the picture really does become a thousand words. It's one of my goals, when I draw caricatures of people, to capture as much of their 'essence' as possible in the most simple drawing I can get away with. Bodies are the same way, you have to exaggerate body motions and posture to convey action in a still frame. To do that right, you have to know what real bodies look like and do.

SO: what's up with this video? I think one of two possibilities.

1. Danielle really doesn't know how the video ended up on her camera, doesn't know what it is, and is sincerely looking for feedback.

or

2. She has figured out that she accidentally captured a half a second of her friend's toes, but since it took her a minute, she got the idea to see how long it would take the YouTubers.

She's creative and talented enough for the latter, but no matter how many people post:

"SHE'S LYING. I'M AN EXPERT ABOUT LIARS. THAT SETTLES IT."

...Not one of us here will know, unless she tells us herself.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im sure I made that clear on the "homosexual baby ad" thread.

And I thought it was going to be a boring night here. Stupid me.

PH
(Hetero)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But you're straight? Yeah, I like women too... I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

greeneyedleo is a gal, dude. Cut her some slack.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Somehow I just can't resist. I wanted to say" no way I will post in this thread again" but it's got me amazed and in awe that it's still going.

Palasheea, you are persistent and I applaude you for that. Someone who is so passionate and determined to plead their case has my

But I honestly can see faces in the whole picture and if I keep staring at it any longer I'll find some more. Keep staring and see what you see after awhile.
I see eyes, noses and mouths that look like a face.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

greeneyedleo is a gal, dude. Cut her some slack.

So true!!!...... Now I have to ad something so not to get hit with a mod knock for a one liner.

MOD Edit : should have resisted...

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Ahh, I thought she was male. There are more males on this site than females, at least that seems to be the case.. My mistake

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Duh....
Her picture is at the bottome of her signature... :shk: Sorry Green Eyed Leo..

MOD Edit : Take it to U2U.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ahh, I thought she was male. There are more males on this site than females, at least that seems to be the case.. My mistake

I'm a gal, too. There are more of us here than you think!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You're also a Puckers fan..
GO COWBOYS!!!

MOD EDIT : BTS - SPorts is the place for this..

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You're also a Puckers fan..
GO COWBOYS!!!

I saw that you were for Dallas. I confess I changed my signature just to taunt you.

"Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!" (Monty Python)

Just kiddin'.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Alright gals, I do love women but stay on topic and deny ignorance!!
What else can a person to do? Palasheea see's her face and believes it's an alien or ufo. I see her face but also see a bunch of other faces. It all falls back to Pareidolia.

And GO COLTS!!!!!!

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Solar, I hate to break this to you, but I'm a guy.. Hence the "I like women too" comment.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Purple, Green Bay's okay.. I'm just giving you a hard time. It should be a great game tommorow night. Too bad I won't get to see it.
Anyway, we better get on topic.

Whether the girl is lying or not, I don't know. I personally can't see why she would. However, I can't figure out what the video is supposed to be. It just looks like a blurry something.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Purple, Green Bay's okay.. I'm just giving you a hard time. It should be a great game tommorow night. Too bad I won't get to see it.

Spank, spank, bad dawg. You're off topic! The Topic Nazis are going to get you.

We won't be able to watch it either. Greed has gotten in the way of good, clean fun.

I still don't think it's an alien.

Disclaimer for the Mods: The Topic Nazi comment was a JOKE.

[edit on 11/28/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I think that if aliens want to communicate with us, they would send a clearer message. She may not be lying, but the video shows nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One thing i find intriguing about the internet are the masses of people that will believe anything the moment they see it, or believe any story the instant they read or hear it. Do please remember that you are watching the video of a computer savvy child. The story is preposterous from the beginning, and anyone that has taken an abnormal psychology class in their lifetime can simply point out that her body language is proof positive of deceitful brain activity. I'm well aware though that reality does little to override the zealous blind faith of some though, so go ahead believing that you are looking at the cranium of a grey (who just happens to be the color of human flesh) who likes to zip around inside unicorn shaped clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join