It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

Anyone with eyes to see, can see that there's a face there with a big head and big eyes.

If you don't see anything then I'm sorry but I can't help you there except suggest that you update your eyeglass prescription.

I have perfect vision....I also have a vivid imagination. There is no face there. Anyone can imagine anything they want when looking at various objects.

No matter how hard I try, I see no face. Nothing. Nada.

With that said...I could easily say: Anyone with a brain can see that there is no face there. If you see one, im sorry I cant help you except suggest you update your doctor list.

I mean really.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

I've always read your threads with interest and I believe you are an intelligent person whom I don't necessarily agree with but you present your thoughts well. Though on this occasion I think you have to ask yourself if you are actually seeing something as opposed to wanting to.

It's a poor image but I do know that if we had the original movie, we would be seeing a clearer image of that head than we are seeing now.

I'm seeing a head.. the same one she is describing in her movie. It's got eyes and a nose and mouth too.

But it's not an image that I would use to try to convince anyone of the existence of ultra-terrestrial beings. The ones I have recorded are much better representations of that.

Nevertheless, the whole point of this thread it to introduce members here to a new type of phenomenon that we are seeing now and that is, these beings are attempting to communicate to us by leaving images of themselves (or recordings) via through electronic equipment.

They are recording these images themselves and leaving them on cams or on the computer for us to see.

Another thing you have to consider -- wouldn't it make more sense to come up with a better and more clearer image of a grey that looks like the cover of "Communion"? Instead we see a blurry image of a head.... she's telling the truth and I believe her because I see it too!

If she wanted to fake a movie she would have come up with a much better image of a Grey, for example or she could have pasted on a picture of a reptilian... or the BVM! You name it! But we are not seeing that in this frame-shot... it's the authentic article... no hoaxing here. She's not lying.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Hello Palasheea, I see you're up to EVPing everyone's brains again...
I'm trying to download the video and analyze the sound... if someone has it in mp4 format (the video) or in mp3 format (direct streamed sound recording) - I'd be grateful if you upload it and share.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, I have a theory. I don't think the girl is lying. I think she just got fooled. I think the camera got turned on and recorded a reflection of the room in the CRT itself, which is why it is so bad and poorly focused. They obviously and admittedly had been playing around with the camera. So it got turned on for a couple of seconds when they weren't paying attention, so they then said they 'didn't do it' themselves. The rest is pure teenage imagination run amok. This is a THEORY, which is unproved. I'm not claiming it as fact.

I would also like to say that many of the posts questioning the character of the OP here are, in my opinion, not only unnecessary, but should face sanctions. Moderation is uneven so I suppose that won't happen, but you guys should lose points for your personal attacks. I wonder if you are capable of focusing on the issue instead of the person.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
She is obvioiusly lying.
If you watch her closely you will notice the many times she touches her face and hair when she is telling her story.
Those are tell-tale signs that someone is lying.

Of course, this is JMO.

i know for a fact that i touch my nose some times when i speak, and i am not lying.

i know for a fact that girls play with their hair sometimes when they are nervous or fidgety so how sure are you of your opinion

of course she could by lying

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This crazy thread just won't die. We've all been troll-bait. It's embarrassing, I know. If we ignore it, it will go away.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaG
reply to post by Palasheea

Hello Palasheea, I see you're up to EVPing everyone's brains again...
I'm trying to download the video and analyze the sound... if someone has it in mp4 format (the video) or in mp3 format (direct streamed sound recording) - I'd be grateful if you upload it and share.

Thanks.

I was able to download it using vixy.net
EVPing everybody's brains?? Lol... that's a good one!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
You keep defending this girl, saying she is telling the truth.

If you want a date, just ask her, no need to play her defender.

I see the mystery revealed, it has nothing to do with Aliens on film, just the fact your using her youtube movie as a means of communicating with her in the hope of picking her up.

Pretty desperate Palasheea.

"We must contact this girl"
"We must get her here on the forums"

WE must?

Just ask her out and spare us all the drama.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Well, I have a theory. I don't think the girl is lying...

I totally agree with EVERYTHING you just said. My posts on this thread have said the same things, albeit in different words.

PrplHrt, you are the undisputed KING of irony.

It really is time to close this thread; I can't imagine anything that could redeem it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
You keep defending this girl, saying she is telling the truth.

If you want a date, just ask her, no need to play her defender.

I see the mystery revealed, it has nothing to do with Aliens on film, just the fact your using her youtube movie as a means of communicating with her in the hope of picking her up.

Totally uncalled for. Close the thread, PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

"PrplHrt, you are the undisputed KING of irony."

That would be QUEEN.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for you input and please do try to be more open minded. Transdimensional beings do exist and they are showing up in our photo's and movies because they want us to Know That They Exist.

The short movie and the frame-shot I isolated from it is poor in quality but please refer to my previous post on why I presented this video for members to view.

Thanks again everyone for you input!! I think it's time to close this thread too.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

Dae

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wow, it took me a while and I was about to write the OP off as mental but I can see the face now and it looks like Ming the Merciless!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
for the love of all thats holy....the testimony of a child, which was subsequently posted for the world to see almost immediately, does not constitute proof of any of her claims. The video segment is unclear, non-evident of any 'alien' life-form, and nebulous as to what we're even looking at....not to mention how do we know someone didn't record as anyone normally would? there is no way to prove this either way, but ill rest on the safer side of caution and say that this is 100% explainable as a non-paranormal event.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hate to say this guys, and it will definitely come off to some of you educated people as "freudian", but honestly, at the very first glance of the video footage to me it shows a mans penis/private area......thats even more disturbing!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is to the OP, okay now this video is like 99% of the other posters here have said, it is blurry, out of focus and not credible. Now I can take a picture with my Camera Phone, of something out of focus and blurry, and then go onto "youtube" and make a speech of how "I was out at McDonald's last night, and I was taken pictures of my friends with my new cell phone. Now when I got home to check the pictures out. I found one picture that was out of focus and blurry that looked like an alien head." But secretly I knew it looked like my friends head, but I wanted to get a reaction so I post it on "youtube" as evidence that an alien played with my phone. Now would that make it credible? No, it would not. But would I have people believing it, yes. Do you know why, because the funny about the human brain is it makes us see stuff in patterns that we want to see. Since you are into ITC your brain wants you to see faces. Now someone who is into lets say...weather modification, they see some clouds. All it is your brain playing tricks on you, nothing more.

p.s. I checked out the website you posted the pictures you edited the frame of, they take me to a www.fantasticfrog.net....

Now I take it you own the site or something?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This was posted to me by the thread starter-

This convinces me that you chose what ever you want to see and since you were already convinced that nothing is in that movie, no matter what shows up in any isolated frameshot is still going to be "nothing' to you regardless...

I wasn't convinced that "nothing" was in the movie. I watched it hoping to see SOMETHING. Yes, I looked at the picture you blew-up and circled and I can see the "face" however I can see the same exact image if I look at the paint patterns on the wall next to me right now. Does that mean an alien snuck into my house and did a self portrait on my wall?

As someone else already pointed out the reverse could be said of you: you chose whatever you wanted to see in that video. Because you believe "they" are showing themselves to us in video you see it. I've seen some pretty amazing IFC pictures that really boggled my mind. Do I know what they show or mean? No. They could be exactly what you say they are but you could also be wrong. My point being you have no way to prove it.

This site seems to be about promoting intelligent debate. Getting all defensive and slightly rude towards people who politely disagree with you is kind of bad form.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is to the OP, now I have been checking out the other images you have up, on the fantasticfrog.net site. Wow, you are really into this stuff. WOW. You have a Obsession. WOW, is all I have to say. Again I stand by my original post, you will see what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The video of an alleged alien just plain sucks. It is even less then "seeing faces int he clouds". It's so bad it's not even funny.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nevermind. I am out on this thread. Good luck P

[edit on 28-11-2007 by dk3000]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join