It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I couldn't say with any certainty whether she is lying or not. Because I know teens that age can have difficulty fluently expressing themselves. However, if I was to give my opinion on the video it would be that it doesn't show anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I beg to disagree. I analyzed that segment of her movie by loading it into a movie editor and then took frame-shots of it where I then analyzed them in an image editor.

There are anomolus images in her movie and I showed that one frame of that head and face that she was describing in her presentation that she saw in the original movie.

So not only is she not lying... and thanks by the way for agreeing with me on that... your reasons on why you don't think she's doing that are logical -- but I have to disagree with you on there not being anything shown in that movie -- I'm seeing a head and face in that movie. We really do need the original movie in this case because she apparently lightened up her whole presentation which included that move before uploading onto You Tube which also make everything more blurry due to You Tube's compression utility.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The video doesn't show anything. It's blurry, as usual. It seems like aliens can't operate cameras.

Even the voice in the video sounds like her voice.

It could have been so many things, why she says it is an alien?

Hoaxes like this is what makes Ufology not be treated seriously.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well I still have seen nothing convincing. I gave this OP the benefit of the doubt and continued to read this thread. Unfortunatley it is going no where, and even the OP seems to be moving away from the topic of this video and pushing his own agenda.
I hope you understand that I am not slamming you. I truly believe that you are sincere about this, but most of us have to see convincing evidence in order to believe something this unbelievable, other wise it is nothing but fantasy and wishful thinking. I can look at almost any photo and see something in it that isn't there.
I will drop out now and let you have fun with this one all to yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
We need for this girl to send us the original movie. We also need for her to come here and talk about what happened that day.

At this point, I've tried my best to support her story with the material I had available.

And also, at this point in time, I believe that she is telling the truth and I'm basing that on what I've seeing in her movie which matches up to what she was describing in her presentation...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

I didn't say that I thought she wasn't lying. I said, "I couldn't say with any certainty whether she is lying or not." She could have been lying or she could have been telling the truth. The presentation she gave on video can't be used to prove she's lying in my opinion because I've heard teens speak in that manner with all the starts, stops, and disjointed series of events when they're making things up and when they're relating their latest trip to the mall.

Looking at the video itself as posted on YouTube with just the expertise of my own eyeballs I can't see anything. If my mind were to piece together a picture based on that short clip alone I'd say someone was holding the camera, perhaps behind their back or down at their side and accidentally pushed record for a second. The round thing could be their finger mashed up against the lens, and the sound might be the muffled conversation picked up from the background.

However, I'd be happy to agree to disagree with you. If you're able to obtain better footage perhaps my opinion will change.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yet, you don't see a head at the end of that arrow in that frame-shot I isolated??

This convinces me that you chose what ever you want to see and since you were already convinced that nothing is in that movie, no matter what shows up in any isolated frameshot is still going to be "nothing' to you regardless...

So there's nothing more I can do at this point in time until I have the original movie to analyze.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
why cant an alien place a video on her camera that is in focus?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

What is your professional job when dealing with teenagers? Are you a teacher? A counselor? A Therapist?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by feanorthedude
why cant an alien place a video on her camera that is in focus?

Lol, why don't you ask them?

Can you show us a photo of an authentic UFO disc that's not a little fuzzy?

It could have something to do with the electromatic energy surrounding such objects and beings that have an effect on how those photographic images of them appear.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What is your professional job when dealing with teenagers? Are you a teacher? A counselor? A Therapist?

I'm no longer doing that kind of work because I found that I could make more money painting murals. From there I went into graphic arts.

I worked specifically with teenagers in drug and alcohol rehabilitation.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

I agree, those tell-tale gestures--looking bottom, left or nose touching--can point to someone lying, but I know with 100% certainty that it can also mean that she could be looking for a way to position a story that is difficult to piece together and step down to others who may not believe her. Maybe she fears how crazy it sounds and she is trying to find a way to communicate it in terms others can tolerate - and perhaps she is hiding things. She could also be mixing different stories together for various reasons, and all those things can contribute to her body language. on a certain level, she comes across as sincere.

All I am saying is we should keep an open mind on that point.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

She could also be having fun making a silly video - just like her other ones. She seemed quite sincere in her other videos too.

She is a silly teenage girl. That is clearly evident in her writing and her other videos. She loves to make videos post them on youtube and get attention from it.

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with that.

But based on observing her other "works of art".....I think it is pretty safe to say that this is another addition to her collection

[edit on 28-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Waste of time
I really dont understand why you would post a video like that and believe it had something to do with a alien? It's obviously NOT a alien. Be objective! don't make us look like fools!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Palasheea

did you have something to do with this video? its very much like your style previous form shows you like to mess about with random audio & video clips that you probably download off the web- slow it down or speed it up then make far fetched claims of alien voices. So did you help her make this ?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
yeti,
I was sent a link to this girls video by a member here and saw it for the first time yesterday.

It really threw me for a loop because I had had the same experience of finding, in my case, 2 movies on my hard drive that I myself did not record where one of them showed some strange beings in it.

That head showing in her movie bears a lot of resemblance to those beings I get in my ITC movies.
Here are some of them:

I labeled them ultra-terrestrials but they could be elementals, trolls, nature spirits, ET's or all of the above... or they could be, as some Spiritualists claim, dead beings from other worlds... such an interpretation would be consistent with their religious belief system.
Then, of course, fundamentalist Christians will say that such beings are demons.
In Islam... I supppose they would call them Jin.

But whatever they are.. they are real and there are all different kinds of them too.
Here's one taken by another ITC experimenter.. it's one of my favorites but I too have gotten images of 'them' wearing hoods...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
...your style previous form shows you like to mess about with random audio & video clips that you probably download off the web- slow it down or speed it up then make far fetched claims of alien voices. So did you help her make this ?

And just where has she posted something like what you're describing. I only know of one other post of hers, and it doesn't fit the description above.

From your accusation it's obvious to me that you haven't read this thread. The OP has stated she has nothing to do with the YouTube vid. How can you post on a thread without reading it? Sounds like a recipe for a shoe sandwich to me.

I think it's funny that people claim this is somehow making ATS lose credibility or look bad when there's a link in BIG BLUE LETTERS to an interview with Shirley MacLaine at the top of the page.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Out of all the post on here 99% of the posters disagree with the video, pictures etc... But yet you see it. All I can say is that you're going to see what you see and nobody will or can change your mind about it. In my opinion I believe it's a case of Pareidolia.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Yet, you don't see a head at the end of that arrow in that frame-shot I isolated??

This convinces me that you chose what ever you want to see

This is a two way street. I see a Lemon and Father Christmas. You see something else. When you have such little to work with, you do other posters the injustice not to respect that. The image is blurry, the sound isn't clear and it is left, as with most things UFO related, to an individual interpretation.

Personally, I believe there is a significant chance we are not alone in the universe and that we would be a interesting place to come and visit - but what we're being asked to believe in the thread, is that whatever is visiting the earth, under it's intelligence and advanced technology, has effectively "played" with a webcamera/microphone of some girl who has an already active Youtube account. Except the results of said "play" are really quite poor.

I've always read your threads with interest and I believe you are an intelligent person whom I don't necessarily agree with but you present your thoughts well. Though on this occasion I think you have to ask yourself if you are actually seeing something as opposed to wanting to.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

There is no question about it, there's a face there in this image that matches up what this young lady says she saw in that short movie she found on her cam. Anyone with eyes to see, can see that there's a face there with a big head and big eyes.

Above is just my own opinion but apparently it's one shared by the girl who found that short movie also.

If you don't see anything then I'm sorry but I can't help you there except suggest that you update your eyeglass prescription.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join