It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well, I've stated my views on this movie and I'm seeing a definite face there.
She was not lying when she said that that's what she saw in that movie because as anyone can see, there's a face there! It's as simple as that!
No question about it.

As much as I would rather just jump on the bandwagon and say that nothing is in that video, just to save myself the grief of having to read all of the rude and belligerent comments made by some who are posting comments in this thread -- I can't jump on the bandwagon because this would be dishonest on my part.... I would not be telling the truth as to what I'm actually seeing in this video -- which is a big head with a face on it.

But as for closing this thread, I don't really care one way or the other solong as this young person's You Tube presentation which includes that short video she found on her cam is NOT branded as a hoax in any way shape or form.

In my educated and informed viewpoint, she is not lying about anything and is simply telling about her experiences... as she knows it, to the best of her ability in that You Tube video. I'm so disappointed that a few members here are so jaded that anything that anyone posts on the internet anywhere these days having to do with UFOs, Aliens and the paranormal is branded as fake.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is SICK! How can anyone, including ATS post this kind of video and try to make it look like something it's not.
It is these types of videos that that make true UFO believers look like a bunch of nuts.
Please close this thread before you emberass yourself any further.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   

In my educated and informed viewpoint

Care to list the universities or places of education? At first I never heard of "ITC"(thought it ment International Trade Commission). So I looked it up, it seems like a fringe set of theorys and guess', there is no such thing as a professional ITC. Just people saying they are legit. Owning software does not make one a pro. I have and use the entire Adobe suite(PS,Premire,After effects,ect) as well as FinalCut Pro and a myrid of other softwares. According to the "Pro" ITC sites, I am already ahead of the game for communicating with static and unclear being from beyond.

Provide evidence of education, you seem to demand it of other peole, so it's only fair.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Below are some other faces found on Mars.

marsartifacts.tripod.com...

See the resemblance?

And just posting another face found on Mars ... it does not resemble the one in the video here but it's interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's a short true story. One night while driving from Maine to Massachusetts about 1am, as my brother was driving, I noticed a solid white light in the sky. It seemed to follow us along the highway. Jokingly, I took a flashlight and blinked it on and off at it. The light then flickered off and on and then suddenly aproached as stationed itself above our car. The light continued to turn off and on and from where we were it seemed to light up the surrounding landscape along either side of the highway. Both of us struck with terror sped off at over 90 MPH for some time untill it finally shot off. Why do I mention this as it relates to her story? Because not only did I blink my flashlight at the light object but I also tried to communicate with it with my mind. She was attempting to film it and so it recieved her thoughts. They merely came to get the film. Apparently, the grey erased the film but accidentally hit the record button for a second. The question is, does she have any memory if "missing time".

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Well I have not read through the whole of this post but I think it's a bit obvious what the video is! Looks like a guy sat in a chair with a Alien t-shirt on (or a green cartoon character) with his face blurred... Anyone else see it? lol.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
....finally shot off. Why do I mention this as it relates to her story? Because not only did I blink my flashlight at the light object but I also tried to communicate with it with my mind. She was attempting to film it and so it recieved her thoughts. They merely came to get the film. Apparently, the grey erased the film but accidentally hit the record button for a second. The question is, does she have any memory if "missing time".

These are questions we can ask her should she decide to pop into this forum to talk about her sighting and then finding that movie on her cam.

I think things like what you are describing and what myself and this teenager experienced happen a lot more than what's being reported.

I myself would never believe that stuff like this could happen, unless it happened to myself... which it did.

But the problem is, because most have not had such experiences themselves, they automatically think that such reports are fraudulent.

I think if more people out there tell of experiences like this... those reports will inspire those who have been quiet up till now, to come here to talk about their own experiences.

In my view, there's something very significant going on here. Possibly, leaving images and recordings on cams and recorders seems to be one of the ways they are trying to communicate to us.

We can't rule that out and I believe that this is what might be happening.
I find it very intriguing and worthy of further investigation.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
All she's doing her is sharing her experiences with her friends.

No Palasheea, she is sharing her alleged experience with the Youtube community, and the rest of the entire world. If her friends are the members of Youtube that have visited this video page she needs to get out more.

Did you read some of the responses?

If this is something private or personal and only between friends of hers she would have invited them over and shown this video. Since she did not do this and instead made a public video I am inclined to be doubtful.

SHE'S NOT LYING!!!

Why are you so worked up over this video? Is this the first time you've seen someone claim to have caught an "alien" on camera?

If so I can assure you of one thing...people create/relate fraudulent alien encounters for attention, money, or fun. If I were you and didn't know whether or not this was a fact I would not declare it to be so. Unless you were either there, or are the girl in question. If it turns out your premature assessment is incorrect you may have a large crow on your plate.

You can't investigate something if you already have your mind made up. Especially when it comes to the mysterious. If you have already decided it's real then there is nothing more to discuss really. So she has a blurry image of an alien. Now what?

I don't know if she is lying or not however my own experience with personal online video postings (especially on Youtube of all places) tells me that this story is highly dubious. I'll just wait and see I suppose.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In my view, I don't think she's lying.
I'm just amazed at how some members here are automatically saying that she is and I don't think that's right... everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

I'm seeing that head and face that she described in that video -- that's what I'm seeing. For me to jump on the bandwagon here and say that I'm not seeing anything either would be dishonest on my part.

Also, because I too had the experience of finding a movie on my computer that I myself did not record where that movie too is showing some anomalous images, I find this young person's You Tube presentation very intriguing for this reason too.

As for the head that's showing up in her video... to this teenager it looks like an 'alien'.
This is what it looks like to her.
I'm just comparing other images out there that resemble that head in her movie but it's up to each individual to decide if it looks like that or not.

But thank you so much for your input but you do seem irritated that I'm not agreeing with everyone here in this thread. I really do wish I could but it would not be right -- it would not be honest.

This is not to say that I do not respect your point of view ... I do -- I just don't agree with it, that's all. Sorry.

And please, don't take it personally.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just when I thought Pareidolia couldnt get any more absurd. I'll just have to step in to say, Wow, and get the hell out before I start seeing things that arent there....
Dang smilies not working, grrr.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind
Just when I thought Pareidolia couldnt get any more absurd. I'll just have to step in to say, Wow, and get the hell out before I start seeing things that arent there....
Dang smilies not working, grrr.

I dare you to post the same exact message you posted above in one of those many threads in this forum on those 'artifacts' that are found on the moon or on Mars.

But I can assure you, that you will not being winning any popularity contests on this board by saying the word pareidolia in any of those threads... go ahead... I dare you to copy/paste your message above and post it in one of those threads. This should be very entertaining to see those reactions generated by doing that.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

SO what I need to understand cuz it is about time... and ppl please help do so... why the hell every single apparent video of a supposely "real" UFO, and especially of "alien" beings, is always either so blurry you cant see crap, so damn short it doesnt even make sense... or taped with the worse damn camera there is. Im sorry but why is it that aliens only visit or are seen by ppl that have the worse cameras in this planet?? and let me tell you. A good DV camera on ly costs about $300 or even less and will be good enough to tape a good quality image.... camera tapes are usually oevr 45 mins long.... and lenses are very good quality ones this century.. no matter what camera you buy, what brand, how much it cost you and so on. Even when coding the videos so that we can watch them on our computers... any software you use will not turn out to make those videos look as bad as they end up looking, unless you really put effort into making them look bad.

Any good common sense??? thanks but Im sorry. Im the strongest believer about UFO and alien matters but I hate when I see this kind of things.... I hope Ill get to see a good real footage before im gone really.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But thank you so much for you input but you do seem irritated that I'm not agreeing with everyone here in this thread. I really do wish I could but it would not be right -- it would not be honest.

This is not to say that I do not respect your point of view ... I do -- I just don't agree with it, that's all. Sorry.

And please, don't take it personally.

Palasheea

I am not irritated by you in the slightest. I believe your intentions are not malicious or insidious in any way. I believe your enthusiasm is sincere. I think you are seriously looking for the truth and I believe that can make you susceptible to the many hoaxes and tricksters that do what they do because they can.

I'd just say that you should be a little more skeptical until you've found something that you can be sure of is not a deception. Do not pin your flag on found evidence when you haven't even spoken to the owner of it.

Again I am not saying she is lying but so far I haven't seen a reason to believe her yet. We all need to examine this further...if we really want to understand the video. If we don't then it is no problem to just ignore this thread and move on.

I apologize if you felt I was attacking you but I was not.
Maybe you should wait and see if she repsonds to your offer and go from there.

Till then...for the sake of credibility...I'd try and not make connections to the natural formations (or anomalies/constructions I don't know) on Mars. Trust me you'd be doing your thread a disservice and putting gunpowder in the cannons of the debunker's.

Good luck.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I see my post in your C movie thread in the past was for nothing. You are still increasing pixel noise in movies and pictures still you see faces and aliens and whatever you so desire to see.

I know by now that you don't want to know what this or any video really shows. You want to life your illusions. A pity but not to change expect by yourself but you don't want to change this as I see.

If you take responsibility then don't drag this girl into your world. I don't think this would do any good to her.

Most probabily she made a prank then it will not harm her but if not and she had a real experience than she needs help and not confusion through someone seeing alien faces in every pixulated picture.
Sorry if I speak open here.

p.s. I just read the last post.. yes that mars artifact threads are often as 'strange' as yours.. funny you say this!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I am not a detective, or paranormal investigator of any kind.

But she's lying through her teeth, firstly. The story is a fabrication, it is easy to tell. She honestly sounds like she's making it up on the spot.

I find it inexplicable that she and the 'alien' have nearly identical sounding voices.

She may not have taken the video, but someone did. Someone from earth.

[edit on 11-28-2007 by Loki]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

As for your comment on ITC, I have also researched it. The devotees claim to communicate with otherworldy entities via telephone, radio, TV, fax and other mediums. If this isnt enough, they see these beings in TV static, film, photos, fabrics, woodgrains, clouds...you name it.

Palashea...You are convinced there's a face in the film. I say the blurry image, through a combination of shadow/contrast RESEMBLES a face.
A guy on eBay had an omelette up for bid (no joke) because the Virgin Mary's image was in the eggs.
What would a trained ITC expert say? Is it really Mary?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Lee,
I've said over and over in this thread that we need to get this girl to come here to talk about her sighting and that movie that she found on her camera.

Only then can we gain more clarity on everything having to do with her You Tube presentation.

As for myself... my starting up this thread just shows you that I'm willing to subject myself to ridicule because I honestly do believe that there are unseen beings out there that are attempting to show themselves to us through electronics devices such as camera's and recorders.

In fact, I can honestly say that I am 100 percent certain that this is what is happening now... and that it's the onset of a new era of communication with entities who are not visibly seen, at least most of the time, with the naked eye.... Are they ET's or are they terrestrial? We don't know that yet.

But one thing we do know... there are UFO's out there that are not man-made and if you want my view on what they are and where they come from... and this includes those unseen beings who are communicating to us via cam and recorders... read up on Jacque Vallee's writings ... or read some of MikeBoyd's posts here in this forum.

We each have a choice to either ignore and deny the evidence that we are seeing with our own eye's... or we instead can allow ourselves to be open-minded just to be able to analyze this material and investigate it further.

Thanks for your thoughts on my previous post. And once again, I may not agree with everything that you say, but this does not mean that I do not respect your opinion. I would be having the same opinions if I myself was not getting the kinds of results I've been getting for years now in my ITC experimentation's.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Oh, I know I would get blistered because I am providing a scientific explanation to contradict a belief or perception. I would get the same reaction from them that you are giving to those who have dared to post an alternative explanation in your own thread, dead silence or a counter with a strong belief in a pseudoscience. Beating posters over the head with "I believe, I believe, I believe" does nothing to prove what you claim you see is any more real than the man or the woman in the moon.

Dont worry, I'm not going to try to convince you of anything or "convert" you to to another way of thinking (just cant be done with "believers", IMO), but I do wish that once in a while you would at least be openminded enough to openly and simply consider some alternative explanations to subjects rather than bludgeoning people with your mighty "belief" hammer.

Where did you go to school for that ITC stuff? Just curious...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
p.s. I just read the last post.. yes that mars artifact threads are often as 'strange' as yours.. funny you say this!

Actually it's funny you should say that.

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with an impressive demographic mix of members.

Of course they are strange...where do you think you are?

Strange threads isn't a problem...strange is expected.

People can write up stories of an alleged encounter with the unknown and I'll look at it for what it is since most come with the "take it or leave it" disclaimer. I know mine do, and even if someone's experience may have a more rational explanation unknown to the person relating the account at the time they for the most part believe what they are saying. I understand that and I do believe the paranormal does affect the lives of many.

I SOMETIMES (not always) have a problem with material evidence (photos, videos..etc.) being presented that for the most part ranges anything so far ranges from shaky to subjective. Although some may be authentic a majority are not.

Theres a difference though in relating an alleged and admittedly unprovable experience you believe you've had and pointing to rock formations on another planet as proof you've met an aliens.

You can believe and not believe everything.
It's not hard.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lw2525

I just happened to have these results available at my fingertips... it's from one of my other threads here.

Last April I set a stuffed frog up on my balcony railing and just for the fun of it I made a quick flag out of aluminum foil (just a plain piece of aluminum foil... that's all it was) on a wooden shish-ka-bob stick to make it look as it it was waving a flag. lol

Well, much to my surprise, this new webcam of mine kept zeroing in on what it would 'see' as FACES on that aluminum foil flag that was blowing in the wind.
Anyway, amazingly, the cam kept zooming in on what it registered as a face in that corner of the foil. AND THAT FACE KEPT CHANGING EXPRESSIONS!
Here are some screenshots, that were appearing at that time of those faces. They look like a face of a man in a suit with a bow tie or a string tie. Really weird isn't it? lol

I have gotten some better results than this but just showing the above for now...
As you can see, there's no question that this ITC technique generated some impressive results.
The images are very clear and defined ... they LOOK human -- a strange man making weird/albeit scary faces wearing a floppy bow tie.

I've also gotten ITC results that clearly are showing something that reflects religion...

Think of it this way.. we live in a holgraphic universe. Those images that are showing up in our ITC results are showing MRI-like (think of a sliced loaf of bread where each dimension is one slice) images that seem to be penetrating through different "levels" of existence -- shall we say... different dimensions??

On the other hand, is this just the case of a higher intelligence who is orchestrating what they are deciding what shows up in our results or not?

I get many, many images of strange beings that do not resemble anything that we humans see in our own dimension. So what are they? Those staunch Spiritualist's out there will argue that those beings are the dead from other worlds...

But other ITC researchers ... and this is most of them, do not believe this is so because many are also getting audio recordings from beings who claim to be from other worlds...i.e. ET's..

Anyway, I'm just an ITC experimenter who sometimes gets very good results...

I'm not a theorist but this is not to say that I do not come up with some of my own tentative idea's on the who's, what's and where's, those beings are that show up in my results. And can you blame me for not doing that??? But in order to reach any tentative conclusions on any of this, I keep on experimenting. My results speak for themselves. You can either chose to see nothing... or you can choose to see something and take it from there... It's your choice, not mine.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join