It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
The fact that this strange movie showed up on her cam after she saw what she thought was a UFO is also a very interesting fact about what she's talking about here in this You Tube movie.

I thought she said that she found the footage earlier on in the night, and it was later, at 2am that she saw the object in the sky?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Thanks, and I agree with your notion of "scripted".

I noticed the constant glances away from the vid cam as well...
My first thought was she was fefering to some notes or an outline of some sort.

No offense to the young girl, but this would be expected from someone of that age. I am glad to see that she is at least original and has some unique hobbies for some one of her age.

Cheers.

And, of course, its JMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sorry to disagree. I am not impressed. I get so tired of hoax videos. I know kids are having fun and I support creativity and imagination- but to add to an already flooded market of hoax videos doesn't show any sense of originality and/or style. She was actually being directed by someone else. I know this because I have been in the entertainment business for a very long time.

Also- is anyone but me tired of all the bad quality in production as proof of amateurs thereby manipulating the viewers into believing its real?

This is one of the all time worst. It ranks up there with Blair Witch's ending only slightly better.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by dk3000]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I gotta agree about bein on the fence and leaning more towards this being fake...the video lasts seconds and the word "time" or "hi" is said- and it sounds like a young females voice which to me would signal this as being FAKE. Its so blurry- you really can't tell. It could be a stuffed animal and the camera could have been left on. Big deal! Now if she had filmed the UFO that would have made more sense...I just don't trust this little girl- sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid this video is two teenage girls playing video fantasy in order to draw comments to there "werstoopid" account. The girl daniell who is the video star, is way to choppy with her narration of the story for creditability. Not to mention they need to clean there video camera lense so there images don't look so sloppy. This video is nothing more than two kids playing on youtube. Daniell has some artistic ability and maybe practicing her ability for later in life. As for the poor video of smeared grainy low light image claimed to be ???. Looks to me like, I dunno.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I've had the same thing happen to me!!

She had recorded OVER a recording,... press pause, start recording again, you get a sec of the UNDER lying recorded distorted.... try it on your cam,... record 5 minutes, rewind, record 2 - 3 diff segments over that 5 min you will get distorted flashes of the 1st recording where you had paused and started recording again..... I found out the hard way.... never record over something you dont want seen (you and wife) and think thats its gone.... these lil pieces at the pause or stop breaks looked a bit like hers. Tyler Durden style,...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by KanehBosm]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Lying.

Watched some of it w/no audio. She doesn't look concerned at all - she looks like she's recounting some harmless story.

If I had found videos on my HD that I didn't put there you'd see video of me from a DIFFERENT location rambling incoherently.

She seems very, VERY calm for someone in her supposed situation.

I've been more freaked out over far less and I'm almost double her age (and male).

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
4 pages of people saying HOAX! - how many more before Palasheea gets the message?

I've seen a UFO and the way she just goes "a few weeks ago I saw a UFO ...."
It took me YEARS to even speak about it. Yet she rolls it off like its an every day occurrence - sorry but I just dont buy it. As for the footage, seriously that is SO blurry it could be anything - even Santa Claus ....

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well I have to agree, she is lying.

Did anybody else notice the green shirt the alien
supposedly had on is also the SAME color as on
her bedspread pattern ???? LOL

The audio sounds like a filtered version of a
squeaky bathroom door hinge when it opens
and shuts really quick.

A hoax indeed IMHO !!!!
Sorry Danielle

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
PROOF OF HOAX !!!

Watch her video of the alien and then look at my photo.
They seem to match up very well.

She gave it away in her video. Watch as she moves forward
in her video about the 30 second mark. She reveals something
that is on her pillow round in shape and she quickly moves back
to conceal it. You can only see it briefly so pay attention.
I won't post the alien part again as you can see that for yourself
but here is what a cropped section of the 30 second mark of her
video reveals.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I would tend to say the same... How is it with the direction of the eyes? There's something about when you are looking up and left you are remembering things and up and to the right you are being creative, or is it the other way around?

That would be another indicator when she is describing something she "remembers"...

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Is this going to be the new thing now? "I found this video in my hard drive" "I didn't take this video, help me figure out what this is, and post" are we to believe that aliens are coming down to earth, sneaking into peoples houses and playing some kind of sick Interplanetary prank on people with their own video cameras?

I'm not buying it. I believe in extraterrestrial life and they might be coming here but I'm not buying this for one second sorry.

Or I could be wrong, and maybe some kind of twisted galactic prank show just started airing, and we're the unknowing targets.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by XNeMeSis21]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Here's a frame-shot from this girls movie of that segment that mysteriously showed up on her cam.
As you can see, there's a head there at the end of the red arrow in the frame-shot below that matches up to her description of what she saw in that movie in her You Tube video.

I believe she's telling the truth and here's the proof on why that is so; there are anomalous images in that short segment she found on her cam.

I will continue to try and contact her to see if she can send me the original movie of this.
But once again,

SHE'S NOT LYING!!!

She's telling the truth... no one could make up the kind of experience this young woman is describing in her video. She's telling us exactly what she saw and even though the movie she found on her cam is of poor quality (especially after it was compressed in You Tube's compression utility), I can still see what she was referring to (see image above).

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I suggest everyone ignore this thread as Palasheea is obviously deluded OR enjoys the attention - either way he is ignoring everyone else's opinions and continues to post stupidity that shows NOTHING but blurs and a vivid imagination.

This thread get the BIG --->

SHE IS LYING!!!!!

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Burginthorn]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Close the thread.

Seriously.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here's that same frame-shot inverted:

There is no question about it, there's a face there in this image that matches up what this young lady says she saw in that short movie she found on her cam. Anyone with eyes to see, can see that there's a face there with a big head and big eyes.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Gah. Her accent reminds me of growing up in New York and how much I don't miss the people I grew up around.

As far as the video you can't discern ANYTHING. I can't tell what the shot is, what the background is, the distance to the object. All in all it could be anything taken anywhere at anytime. The 1.5 second duration sure doesn't help out either.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is just ridiculous. What a complete waste of time.

That has to be the worse footage I've ever seen in my ATS life.

How can people take this sort of stuff seriously?

The footage consists of 3 seconds of blurry smudges. The words I wish to use to describe this pathetic thread would get be banned so I'm going to leave you to your merry go round.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I find it very intriguing that the face showing up in that girls movie bears some resemblence to the face on Mars!

But actually, it looks more like something like this:

Darn... I wish she would contact me so I can view the original movie... You Tube's compression utility really takes out a lot of information and from the looks of the overall You Tube video it looks like she lightened the whole thing up before she uploaded it.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ok. I agree. I'd rather see the thread be closed than see the OP get bashed the way some of you are. We could arrive at the same conclusions with honest discussion, without having to use words like "pathetic" or "delusional". I don't think this video shows anything anomalous either, but I don't see how bringing up the girl's accent or calling the whole thread a waste of time fits into what we do here. I don't feel like my time's been wasted. This video is no better or worse than 99% of anything else being posted so if your time is so precious, maybe you're spending it in the wrong place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join