It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think it may be an image of the girl's fingers, particularly her knuckles. The "EVP" on the voice, well, the one and a half syllables you can hear, sound to me to be in the exact same tone as her speaking voice. I think it's her.

For the record, I don't think she's trying to "pull" anything, she seems sincere to me.

ALSO: there is someone here who should be more concerned about the impression THEY'RE creating.

[edit on 11/27/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It sounds semi-rehearsed to me. I dunno.... there's just something between her body language and her delivery(I can't really describe it, there's just something about the way that she says some things that sends off red flags for me) that sounds like she's making it up.....

Not to mention that the video is so short, and out of focus that any real conclusion would be hard to come by.

I think she's trying to pull our legs.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Core90]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Hello, Palasheea

IMHO it's a good idea to get the original video, in order to see what really we have here: i made some enhancements without satisfactory results: they're are useless. Sorry for not being helpful.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
I think the girl is bright and well spoken enough, but my gut feeling is that it is a hoax. I have a teenage daughter and I assure you if there were evidence of an outsider tampering with her computer or her video camera there would be a lot more fear and anger (not to mention additional security measures). I see an eagerness on her part, not necessarily to uncover the truth, but to observe the reaction she is creating. I think a more genuine response would convey some fear for such a strange and potentially dangerous situation.

As I mentioned before, my professional background involved much one on one work with teenagers. I don't think she's lying in this video... she 's simply telling about her experiences. She wanted to share them with others and who can blame her?
She's probably still trying to process everything and by talking about it, she's just going through the motions of doing exactly that.
As for the fear thing... I don't know about you but I'm seeing some indication of concern on her part about what she witnessed and experienced that day. But once again, my analysis of those frame-shots from her movie is supporting those descriptions of what she's saying in this You Tube presentation of what she saw in that movie's original version of it.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Hello, Palasheea

IMHO it's a good idea to get the original video, in order to see what really we have here: i made some enhancements without satisfactory results: they're are useless. Sorry for not being helpful.

As an ITC experimenter and researcher, I'm well equipped to analyze such footage and in my expert opinion, there are most definitely anomalous images in those frame-shots.
No need to apologize for not being helpful but one needs a trained eye ,such as mine, to identify those anomalous images... they are there in that footage of this movie.
This is not to say that I do not honor and respect your opinion on this and thanks for commenting.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Core90
It sounds semi-rehearsed to me. I dunno.... there's just something between her body language and her delivery(I can't really describe it, there's just something about the way that she says some things that sends off red flags for me) that sounds like she's making it up.....

Not to mention that the video is so short, and out of focus that any real conclusion would be hard to come by.

I think she's trying to pull our legs.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Core90]

Very typical of teenagers or even adults for that matter to rehearse a bit before recording a presentation with ones webcam and though she probably did do a little rehearsing ... it's very apparent to me that most of it is very spontaneous.

And if this was really a fake... it would have been much longer and much more clearer and distinct.

This is not the case at all and only lends credibility to her telling of her experiences on what happened that day.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by defuntion
She is obvioiusly lying.
If you watch her closely you will notice the many times she touches her face and hair when she is telling her story.
Those are tell-tale signs that someone is lying.

As for the video....
out of focus clip of what could have been any person talking in jibberish.

I'm not impressed at all by this one. Sorry OP.

Of course, this is JMO.

You sound like an excellent candidate for Jury Duty.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

LOL - I'm trying not to be offended.

Look, It is just the feeling I get when watching her talk. You'll have to take my word that I'm good at spotting the liars. Or don't.
After all it's JMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Expert in Instrumental Transcommunication huh? Honestly, the video looks like someone is trying to swallow the cam? Is that a tonsil I see? And you get quite defensive over this ridicules video.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Expert in Instrumental Transcommunication huh? Honestly, the video looks like someone is trying to swallow the cam? Is that a tonsil I see? And you get quite defensive over this ridicules video.

You're the one who sounds defensive because for some odd reason you find offense that I say that my expertise is in the area of ITC.

Why don't show us some of YOUR video ITC movies so we can determine who is the expert in this area or not.

If you can't show us any of your own ITC movies then you have no right saying who's the expert in this area and who's is not.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I understand and I was just having fun. I'm glad you have a sense of humor.

I try not to judge anyone no matter how crazy it sounds. It's possible that someone else recorded something on her camera then she recorded over part of it.

That's why there is a small clip of it. It could be anything and it's too blurry for me to guess.

I understand why she is freaked out after experiencing a possible UFO siting and then maybe she is trying to make a connection between that and what is on the video.

Try not to judge her by the looks of her age, people have a tendency not to believe kids or young teenagers stories or experiences. Have you ever shared something with your parents and they looked at your like you were nuts?

Thanks for your input and good sense of humor.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't waste my time hunting for ghost or spirits or other things that exist in imagination land, it just seems you keep talking about it, anyways what does ITC have to do with this video?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Sorry, I don't waste my time hunting for ghost or spirits or other things that exist in imagination land, it just seems you keep talking about it, anyways what does ITC have to do with this video?

A lot and this just shows how little you know about such material. Once again, I want to see YOUR video ITC movies and images but until then, you have no right to say who's got expertise in this area and who does not. The proof is in the pudding... let's see the beef... your ITC images.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Other than a slight Mexican accent here and there, I didn't find much wrong with her speaking skills. As to just listening to her (ignoring the subject matter) I couldn't say she's lying. But where a little red flag goes up for me is that she should know that if her story is true there are no explanations. Yet she's going to post it to Youtube and explicitly asks people to comment on it. Why? Maybe she wants the attention. There's nothing to be gained by having millions of rude, know-nothing, dumbass teenagers comment on her murky, blurred video.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

No there's absolutely nothing wrong with her speaking skills, and I do think she may have rehearsed a little, but that has nothing to do with her sincerity. I think it's possible that she's seen a video or two like that before, with someone asking for feedback that way, and just thought she'd do the same thing.

Though I agree, I can't see why someone would actually fish for the kind of "feedback" you get on YouTube. It's bad enough here. I actually just got a U2U from someone who'll remain nameless, accusing me of being "an American freak who genuflects at the Altar of Child" Wha? No wonder he didn't post it here. Ok now I'm going off topic.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Her speaking and presentation skills are very good and she's obviously a very intelligent young lady. All she's doing her is sharing her experiences with her friends.

It's really a shame that so many here are automatically assuming that she's lying about everything so for this reason I will not be contacting her due to the insensitive and brutal comments about her that any teenage girl might find extremely upsetting. I chose to spare this young person of seeing what's being said about her in this thread.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I say invite her. If she can deal with the absolute horse manure being posted on her YouTube page, she can deal with a few of the more "etiquette challenged" members here. At least we have moderators.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

I say invite her. If she can deal with the absolute horse manure being posted on her YouTube page, she can deal with a few of the more "etiquette challenged" members here. At least we have moderators.

Ok.. I'll send her a message now.
Edit: Thanks you PrplH.. for those deletions...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is nothing convincing about it. Nothing. In fact, it looks like her other videos of her "playing around". I watched them all. She likes to play it up for the camera, post it on youtube and get attention....clearly

She clearly looks like she is acting like she is in her other videos.

Youtube videos are a big deal now. Everyone is trying to get their 15min of fame in.

And there was NOTHING here said that is any worse then the comments on youtube. She knew what kind of responses she would get, because she isn't new to youtube.

As far as her "alien video". There is nothing that appears to be alien. I just don't see how anyone can think this is all real.
There are so many legit explanations of how it is not alien.

I could easily make something like that.

*edited for grammar/spelling

[edit on 27-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well put greeneyedleo, however you nor I are experts in ITC. So we have no idea what we are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join