It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Tube Video of Girl Talking about her UFO Sighting And What She Later Found On Her Cam.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How did this get to be a football topic? (Cough..Cough..Go Cowboys!)
I am just curious why the OP hasn' t responded to my last post with my picture. Do you see the face?????
I am not being beligerent or picking at you, yet you will not respond to my question. You choose to argue with people you think are being rude to you. I am confused.
The picture is of a Dorito bag. Nacho Cheese flavor too!
I am trying to say you can randomly do this with any picture, well most anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I wasn't speaking directly to you

You're all off topic and all I can say is shame on you. I still say that Palasheea is on topic and me, and you are diverting the real issue!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow, Solar... You're a bit too serious if you ask me..
Maybe you should go back to bed.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Get used to it. With all due respect, the only times she usually responds to people that don't agree with her across the board are when she gets angry or she informs you that she is putting you on ignore.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is what I think Danielle saw:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I think you're right, and to be honest, I don't know what the hell it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread since it began, I personally don't see anything in the 'alien' clip and being a teenager, I say that she's telling the truth (just my opinion though). For the blue and red pictures of faces in the pictures, I only have this to say: Ever heard of an optical illusion? What do you see in this picture: www.michaelbach.de...#

Most people would say Abe Lincoln but some would not. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you see what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

I think you're right, and to be honest, I don't know what the hell it is.

The big toe of her left foot.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Tera,
Okay... I don't know where you came to that conclusion, but I guess it's as likely as any other..
[edit on 28-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

LOL
Its all good.....
Your free to hit on me now. LOL j/k

Whoopss...back to topic....sorry!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthweezer
What do you see in this picture: www.michaelbach.de...#

Awesome page! Thanks for sharing it. I think at the very least a 'perusing' of that site should be mandatory for a membership here!

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Thanks Tera.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Uhh uhh, a little while ago.. a couple days ago, uhh like three weeks ago". She can't even get her story straight.The stammering, the face touching; this is all basic psychology people. It's a crock. I love this web-site. Literally endless hours of entertainment, most of which i spend with my jaw on the floor, laughing hysterically.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Tera,
Okay... I don't know where you came to that conclusion, but I guess it's as likely as any other..

Well, not like I'd suggest to anyone that they watch it again, but if you find yourself unable to resist
...Try looking at those frames with that in mind. Looks like toes and the hem of some green PJs. Also, The audio level of the syllable you hear, sounds like a reasonably lower volume... Hard to articulate, but we hear her speaking a certain volume when we see her face and she's facing the camera. If you can imagine the camera on the ground while she plays with it with her foot and says "fine" or whatever, in the same voice, it seems like it would be at that level. The lighting might suggest that it's on the ground too.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Well- whatever this situation turns out to be- I just didn't think she needed to be thrown into the lion's den! If she does believe this to be true and its not a hoax (my opinion is it is....) coming onto ATS could hurt her feelings about this. She's just a kid after all.

Since this thread was getting a little out of control I deleted my post because I don't want to sway anyone's thinking because I believe it to be a hoax. I was totally cool in my post to her- basically said that us "power trekkies" can take people to task with our opinions and comments and I further told her that the thread regarding this video has stirred up a very controversial brouhaha.

If she did fake it then she will probably feel bad and not do it again. If it turns out to be a real event she will come on board with expert evidence and credible folks to back her up.

It will be a win-win either way.

Take care P- and I am sorry if I was a bit rough.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
"Uhh uhh, a little while ago.. a couple days ago, uhh like three weeks ago". She can't even get her story straight.The stammering, the face touching; this is all basic psychology people. It's a crock. I love this web-site. Literally endless hours of entertainment, most of which i spend with my jaw on the floor, laughing hysterically.

true that homie.

*is in agreement*

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

[snip] - MOD EDIT - removed unecessary remark

[edit on 28-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

Depends on what you're into, I guess.

Ok, that was bad. Can I take it back (without deleting it?)

[edit on 11/28/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Weren't you and Pala pointing your fingers at me yesterday?

Again, pot. Kettle. Black.

I regret deleting all my posts now. At least I never wrote [snip]. I don't think it looks like a [snip] though.

MOD EDIT - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

Weren't you and Pala pointing your fingers at me yesterday?

Again, pot. Kettle. Black.

I regret deleting all my posts now. At least I never wrote [snip]. I don't think it looks like a [snip] though.

This is nothing like yesterday. Yesterday you insinuated/accused Palasheea of wanting to do something that would get her thrown in jail. While this humor here might be inappropriate, I really don't think I need to explain how it's not the same thing.

You also said you were "outta here", yet here you are, still trying to be a winder-upper.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join