It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the media brainwashing the public to divert us from the real issues ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

I guess you are asleep at the wheel, since the mid-eigthies news have changed, video access has to be cleared thru a clearing house, except, specials and documenteries, all footage filmed on the road regrardless which network films them gets look over, now theres a fifthteen to twenty second delay, in telecast (ever notice those extra ads before the show)

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

If you believe, sell your Tv, and discontinue your cable service. 100 cable channels, and it repeats except for sports.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

We do that now, Ever see a collage stadium filled some 50000 seats or more filled to see the game,and not just kids hanging at the malls there home on sites like this

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

media brainwash is clear in todays socoiety. especially in the young population. everyday you notice that there are more and moer girls dressing like they are going out to night clubs and practically not wearing any clothes at all, portraying themselves to be in their early 20's or so, when in actuality they are ranging in the age group of 10-18 years old. Most of them are following what they see on tv shows like reality type tv shows and even young adult orrientated shows like Zoey 101. i have witnessed all of this increasing greatly within the past two years. i have a niece who is 9 years old who asked her mother last week if its ok she went thong shopping. she is only 9 years old. This is what i mean. younger girls are being more dependent on the media to find who they are instead of themselves. they are having sex sooner and more of them are getting pregnant younger everyday. Young boys are becoming more violent and dropping out of school, believing that they are taking on the role of the terrible stereotype of a "man". That does not make you a man. that just makes you and ignorant asshole who dropped out of school to party with his friends all weekend thinking that its ok cuz its whats considered to be cool. Much of what kids do today is because they think it's cool. This is in all forms of media, whether it be in music, television, magazine .lines, its all there!

if anyone agrees to my statement, thats fabulous. if you wish to discuss this further, email me @ xxchaosisfunxx@aim.com.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you. I have been researching this subject for quite a while, and merely copied a few dozen websites from my list of "SUGGESTED REFERENCES" which are directly pertinent to the question of the currently ongoing BRAINWASHING of the American people.

I tried to "copy and paste" here, but no go.

I'll gladly send you the info to any Email address provided. Mine is:

rogerbudge@gmail.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join