It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Clear Evidence of the Anti-Ron Paul Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's been clear from the outset that the MSM has been on a campaign to ignore and marginalize Ron Paul. But now, they have upped the anti (pun intended) to attempt to assassinate him in the media.

MSNBC's 'personality' Tucker Carlson recently arranged to have Dennis Hof, a Nevada brothel owner that Carlson describes as "a good friend" 'endorse' Ron Paul. This all happened without Dr. Paul or his campaign's knowledge. Apparently, Carlson drove up to a Ron Paul news conference in a limousine with brothel owner, Hof and two of his 'celebrity' prostitutes' to 'endorse' Dr. Paul. Carlson and his buddies were then interviewed and the wire services picked the story up. CBS, FOX and USA Today have all run with the story.

I am outraged beyond words by this. And all of you, as Americans, should be too. Other 'media personalities' have had their careers ended by stunts less sinister and outrageous than this. Where does it end?

How about I get a group of crack-whores to come out in support of George Bush or Hillary Clinton? Will MSNBC run THAT story too? It's time to ask questions and write letters people. This is beyond out-of-control. The fact that MSNBC hasn't made a formal on-air apology to Dr. Paul says it all.

AP Story

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
BS

This is nothing but CHEAP tactics, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

what the hell???????????????

Why don't they bring all the huge pharmaceutical donors who donated money to other candidates?

Why don't they bring people in the know regarding the bilgerberg group and ask about Hilary Clinton attending a meeting.

No, let's just attack the ONLY anti-War guy on the podium.

Ron Paul was also on Fox News's frontpage last week regarding a KKK member donating to Ron Paul as well. It was the only time Ron Paul was on their front page.

Who cares if he has a few bad supporters?
They don't represent him, he represents him

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The important thing to remember is that the Paul campaign did not seek out these 'endorsements'. Others facilitated them SPECIFICALLY to link Dr. Paul with unsavory outsiders. This is, as you said, a cheap act on the part of third parties that seeks to tarnish Dr. Paul and make people think he's in cahoots with KKK members and whore mongers. What a country.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Of course Americans should be outraged in the name of America.
Sadly it’s a matter of getting the message out.
The best person to defend Ron Paul is Ron Paul himself. His best way would be to pull off a couple of revenge publicity stunts himself like hiring a few actors-actresses to "endorse" MSNBC Tucker Carlson (or whoever else was behind it) as an "America Patriot!!!" whilst dressed as prostitutes or KKK people.
It could start outside his place of work, and finish in his street outside his house at night. Ultimately it could continue as long as it takes for his own cameras to cover it.

Of course the actors will be more than happy to explain to the media why they're doing what they're doing this. They just need to make it clear Ron Paul didn't know these people were being set up by Carlson to publicly endorse him on TV.
Hay, they don't even need to be professional actors, local Ron Paul campaigners would probably save a few dollars.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The "outsider out" tactics. I have read alot about Dr.Paul, and from what I have read, and have seen about his record, I would consider Dr. Paul a good man.

Ross Perot was considered an "outsider", and had difficulty getting on the news programs, and had alot said about he and his family that was not true.

What about the other parties (Constitution Party, Libritarians, and many more)? How often do you here about these parties, when the elections come. When will a major debate be held on a major news channel between all presidential candidates from ALL parties attending. I have seen this on the local and state levels.

There are some good people in Washington, and in state and local governments, but if they break ranks, or take too strong of a stand, they feel that they will get mowed down by the "status quo"

top topics

join