It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think we ever made it to the moon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have substantial proof that we have never made it to the moon, and Iwant to hear if someone can prove me wrong please reply................................................................................................................................................. ..................................................................................

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by waffleman

Present your "substantial proof" first. Then we can go from there.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow another guy who thinks it was all fake... Pity ain't it they think that Americans can't do anything great... I do agree about that only when a Bush is in office...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
As hard as it is for Nasa to prepare to leave the earths atmosphere and go into space with all the recources we have here, I find it very difficult to believe that they can leave here and land on another planet with nothing on it and come back.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Let's see the "proof" of not going to the moon.

Voyager1.... I find it very difficult to believe that they can leave here and land on another planet with nothing on it and come back....

It's the moon, not a different planet.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer

Present your "substantial proof" first. Then we can go from there.

I have to agree.
Present your information and/or theories.
Don't just sit back and wait for others to do it for you.

"Waffle maaannn.. golden crispy... Bad guys are history" BEST MOVIE EVER.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Is your proof as something to do with conspiracies in religion?
If yes then I don’t know why but you are in it.

Kacou

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

i went to cape kennedy/canaveral in the fall of 1987 and saw for myself the saturn 5 and its launch pad and a returned space capsule and displays of moon rover and moon lander------that of course didnt make the last trips.its pretty obvious to me from what i saw that it was real and expensive------------too much money invested just to be a hollywood mock up.i knew people that were at the launches of saturn 5----------------they saw what they saw and it was real------------too many witnesses and too many astronauts would confirm the truth that america sent men to land on the moon for it to be a lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I would like for waffleman to show us some sort of evidence before I commment again...

Any theory is always a good read on my book

top topics

join