It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic "Aura" caught on Thermal Camera

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Seems like the OP doesn't visit here anymore (checked their profile and says 'last visit: Apr, 22 2012') so maybe a mod can update the OP with the below links so those new to this thread (or those who never got to see the video) can watch

Thanks

originally posted by: Aelfrede
I tried searching again and managed to find it. Here's a 10 minute one (watch all of it to get more of the context or watch from 7:30 to just see thermal imaging analysis):

www.youtube.com...

Also here is the full episode but it's in french:

www.youtube.com...

Maybe if the OP is still following this they could update their original post with the new links (or ask a moderator if they no longer have option to edit the OP )?

originally posted by: kiro8lak
a reply to: Hyzera

And now the youtube user's account has been terminated??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks mods for updating video in OP

a reply to: Aelfrede

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So what happens when we're walking around town!? I don't think it stops at just 'reading' the energy. I bet it's like a war ground! In fact I've got a feeling it could be like that on the internet too. "Energy flows where attention goes"

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Cannot see the videos again... any updates on the video links?

posted on Jan, 8 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba

psionics developed by Rick Swan

en.wikipedia.org...

Clairsentience powers enable a character to learn secrets long forgotten, to glimpse the immediate future and predict the far future, to find hidden objects, and to know what is normally unknowable. They include precognition and remote viewing. A psion who specializes in clairsentience is known as a seer, and is most akin to an arcane diviner. In 3rd edition, Clairsentience is linked to Wisdom.

Psion, is an old sci fi term from the 1951 novella The Greatest Invention by Jack Williamson

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join