It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic "Aura" caught on Thermal Camera

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
this is a great vid.. it just confirms my theories about stuff above and below visible colour in the EM spectrum. I got a camera configured for night vision already, I can build a simple gamma ray camera but man, I need a thermal one, but they aren't cheap.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Qi Gong - first thing to make me believe that energy work is real.

A QiGong healing master has repeatedly proven that he can heat up materials without touching them, he does it with his palms and exerting energy.

As far as psychic phenomena, I've never heard of special cameras being able to capture that, which is pretty amazing. It could be considered energy work all the same though .

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

yeah i know what your talking about... theres actually a video (of which he was really pissed about for being released) of him making a wad of paper catch on fire... it really is amazing... but takes a little too much meditation and patience for me

EDITED TO ADD THIS:

I'm pretty upset this thread didnt really go anywhere... this was some really interesting stuff.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Its not over yet, we can just keep bumping it

I think we should actually look for some Qi Gong videos like that. So far I've been looking for that kind of stuff...and trying it, and yeah I can't find anything spectacular on video.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

hmmm ok, when i get the chance ill look for that thread i saw a while back... but you know how looking for threads at ATS is... it is very possible that i wont be able to find my way back here! lol

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP! i actually found the thread!
The ORIGINAL THREAD was posted by Anomic of Nihilism a few months ago.

Here are the videos, Enjoy! :
(2nd video is the best imo!)

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Odessy]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Niiiiice

Good job man.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
i remember seeing this one. many people right near every one of us
have been given certain "gifts". you'd be surprised by who could have
them. the old lady down the street, the alcoholic on the corner, the
quiet friend of your kid. my mom had the ability to talk to those passed
on in her sleep and she could tell who was calling. on the other side of
the coin was my dad. hard core, any of that stuff is impossible. my mom
passed in 1982 and i was stunned. about a year later i had taken up
drug use to (i thought) shield myself from the pain. this one morning i
woke up and at the end of my bed was my mother dancing in a circle
wearing a red dress and looking about 20 years younger. i couldn't
believe it. i wiped my eyes and looked again and this time i saw and
older guy (in black and white, actually grey). he pointed at me and said
"YOU GO!". because i couldn't see my mother i yelled out loud "NO, YOU
GO!" and he disappeared. several years later i was looking through some
old family pictures and saw this guy looking the same as he looked that
day. i found out he was my dads grandfather!!! it took me another 8
years to understand they knew i was lost in drugs and pain and that
they meant for me to GO ON WITH MY LIFE.... i had a son and i was
in the room cutting the cord when he was born. i have never felt so,
i can't explain it, spiritual. i guess i could say that at that time i
understood the point of life and death. i have always had great respect
for women and always will, but anyway, i have certain gifts and so does
my sisters daughter. sorry i added some of this stuff but just ask around
your neighborhood. you'll be surprised at what you'll learn.
as an add to this, my dad is now 81 and a hard core 7th. day adventist
and believes anything like this is of the DEVIL???????? huh????

[edit on 26-12-2007 by last time here]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

i think we all can unlock something in all of us.
I believe everyone was created equal, but some just suppress their own gifts.

I also believe anyone can access these through thought, meditation, and most of all believing.

While i'm not of any certain religion anymore, i do consider myself to be spiritual. Perhaps thats why i think this way.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by last time here

I believe everyone was created equal, but some just suppress their own gifts.

I don't think so. Some people are born already knowing how to use their ability, some are not.

Let me put this in computer terms:
The body is the hardware.
Most of the population on Earth is born with the hardware, but with no software (a.k.a their psionic ability)
Some are born with software already installed.

Suprisingly however, the people born with no "software" sometimes even exceed the people who were born with the "software". This might be due to the fact that most of the "born-ons" are stuck with the ability they were born with and have a very hard time learning abilities in different areas of psionics.

Non:

Persons with this birth switch have no genetically linked talents for
using psionic abilities, and variable ability to develop them.
Developed nons may have any number of abilities in any aspect or area,
and usually only have one or two of the non-psi-talent related traits. Potential ability in nons varies from person to person, of course, but they are fully capable of reaching the same potentials as born-psis in the vast majority of cases. Nons have all of the basic "equipment" to learn psi, they simply must learn it from scratch, much as a musician must learn music. A Non who decides to learn psionics usually has excellent drive.

External Source

Visit the above link for a list of the birth switches and description.

[edit on 12/29/2007 by Hyzera]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I copied this from somewhere but dont remember much more fromthat and thought maybe I would use it one day,for your take it or leave it info:

A theory about Aura’s

Different meanings from different places.
Amplifying your Aura vibration and bio-energy

BLUE: Blues possess the characteristics of a nurturing and caring person. They are the color most concerned with helping other people. In doing acts of kindness, they feel fulfilled, valued and a feeling of worth. Giving plays an important role in their lives. Blue is a female energy and reflects the aspect of feminine energy-the ability to get in touch with one's feelings. One will rarely find a man with a Blue aura. Blues often spend too little time and attention on their own spiritual and emotional growth and they can find it difficult to say no and mean it. Blues greatest gift is their highly developed intuition. They are extremely sensitive to the emotional vibrations of others. Blues are very emotional, altruistic, sensitive, considerate, reliable, trustworthy and imaginative. They love giving gifts, are deeply touched by sunsets and cry when they're angry. Blues are team leaders, supportive, good listeners, eager to help others, spiritual, assertive and prone to headaches when under stress.
Compatibility with other Colors Blues are introspective and intuitive, whereas Reds and Oranges are hedonistic, physical and spontaneous. A Blue would rather spend time cuddled up beside a warm fire whereas a Red or an Orange would rather or roller-blading or hiking. Greens become impatient with the indecisiveness of a Blue. Blues and Violets make a dynamic duo because they both have similar wants and aspirations. Blues and Yellows both benefit by settling down early in life and they can satisfy each other.

Meaning of Clean Colors of the Aura
(colors of the rainbow, bright, shiny, monochromatic colors):

Purple: indicates spiritual thoughts. Purple is never a strong point in the Aura. It appears only as temporary "clouds" and "flames", indicating truly spiritual thoughts.

Blue: Balanced existence, sustaining life, eased nerve system, transmitting forces and energy. People with blue strong point in their Aura are relaxed, balanced and feel ready to live in a cave and survive. They are born survivors. Blue thought is a thought about relaxing the nerve system to achieve the balance of the mind or a thought about surviving. Electric blue can override any other color in the Aura, when the person is receiving and/or transmitting information in a telepathic communication. For example Michel Desmarquet, author of "Thiaoouba Prophecy", frequently glows with the electric blue during his lectures, especially when he answers questions from the public.

Turquoise: indicates dynamic quality of being, highly energized personality, capable of projection, influencing other people. People with turquoise strong point in their Aura can do many things simultaneously and are good organizers. They feel bored when forced to concentrate on one thing. People love bosses with turquoise Auras, because such bosses explain their goals and influence their team rather than demand executing their commands. Turquoise thought is a thought about organizing and influencing others.

Green: restful, modifying energy, natural healing ability. All natural healers should have it. People with a green strong point in their Auras are natural healers. The stronger the green Aura the better the healer. They also love gardening and usually have a "green hand" - anything grows for them. Being in a presence of a person with a strong and green Aura is a very peaceful and restful experience. Green thought indicates a restful state and healing.

more to follow

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
more aura info:

Yellow: joy, freedom, non-attachment, freeing or releasing vital forces. People who glow yellow are full of inner joy, very generous and not attached to anything. Yellow halo around the head: high spiritual development. A signature of a spiritual teacher, Do not accept spiritual teachings from anyone who does not have such a yellow halo. Buddha and Christ had yellow halos extending to their arms. Today it is rare on Earth to find a person with a halo larger than 1 inch. Yellow halo appears as a result of a highly active brow chakra (which can be seen glowing with violet by many people at my workshops). Highly spiritual people stimulate the brow chakra continuously for many years, because they always have intensive spiritual thoughts in their minds. When this chakra is observed when highly active, a yellow (Auric pair) halo appears around it, surrounding the entire head. Yellow thought indicates a moment of joy and contentment.

Orange: uplifting and absorbing. Inspiring. A sign of power. Ability and/or desire to control people. When orange becomes a strong point, it usually contributes to a yellow halo, which then becomes gold, indicating not only a spiritual teacher, but a powerful spiritual teacher, someone capable of demonstrating his/her unique abilities. Orange thought is a thought about exercising power or a desire to control people.

Red: materialistic thoughts, thoughts about the physical body. Predominantly red Aura indicates materialistically oriented person.

Pink (=purple+red): love (in a spiritual sense). To obtain a clean pink, you need to mix the purple (the highest frequency we perceive) with red (the lowest frequency). Pink Aura indicates that the person achieved a perfect balance between spiritual awareness and the material existence. The most advanced people have not only a yellow halo around the head (a permanent strong point in the Aura) but also a large pink Aura extending further away. The pink color in the Aura is quite rare on Earth and appears only as a temporary thought, never as a strong point in the Aura.

Meaning of Dirty colors:
(colors appearing darker than background more like a smoke than a glow)

Brown: unsettling, distracting, materialistic, negating spirituality.

Gray: dark thoughts, depressing thoughts, unclear intentions, presence of a dark side of personality.

Sulfur (color of mustard): pain or lack of ease, anger

White: serious disease, artificial stimulation (drugs). Why does the white color in the Aura indicate problems? White color is like a noise, rather than a set of harmonious tones (monochromatic colors). It is impossible to "tune" the noise to an orchestra playing harmonious music; hence the white Aura indicates a lack of harmony in the body and mind. Nature, which we are a part of, is harmonious. This harmony comes in discrete vibration "tones" or harmonics, partially described by the modern quantum physics.
Several hours before the death, the Aura becomes white, and greatly increases in intensity. For this reason in most cultures "death" is depicted in WHITE (not black), because in the past, people could actually see a white Aura before death. It seems that our ancestors knew much more than we are prepared to admit.

Hope it helps, gwhint

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The asian guy who apparently produces heat from his hands uses a chemical reaction to do so. He places a piece of tin foil inside the cloth and the substance he dips it in is not water. I forget what exactly it is, but it begins a chemical reaction that begins to break down the foil and produce a lot of heat.

This aura would be a lot harder to pull off though, I'm curious.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I wanted to believe this too folks but it is a product that I have in my magic trunk. It is called Hypno-Heat. As soon as I saw the damped tinfoil I was certain. He may actually have a healing gift and used the Hypno-Heat to exagerate it for the camera, but it is a fraud.

It used to be widely available in the US but was pulled from the market due to Mercury. There is I believe a product called Hypno-Heat II out now.

Sorry to be the bearer. I wanted to believe. I really did.

Signed,

second rate magician

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just finished the second film.

I counted several close-up magic effects that are currently available at various dealers. There were a couple thing though that may be legit so I wouldn't entirely say there isn't something there, but why augment anything that was real?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Theres a great book written by michael crichton named "Travels" its an excellent autobiography of sorts that no spoiler here but basically he goes from only science and what we see is real to spending days in the desert communicating with a cactus I have read nearly every crichton book and I suggest it to anyone that loves science and is fascinated with knowledge. One chapter is about how he once saw his own aura/chi flowing off his hands.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

AWWW the video was removed...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Anyone have another link to the OP's video? Shame the account got removed. A bit strange if the video can't be found anywhere?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyzera

And now the youtube user's account has been terminated??

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I tried searching again and managed to find it. Here's a 10 minute one (watch all of it to get more of the context or watch from 7:30 to just see thermal imaging analysis):

www.youtube.com...

Also here is the full episode but it's in french:

www.youtube.com...

Maybe if the OP is still following this they could update their original post with the new links (or ask a moderator if they no longer have option to edit the OP )?

originally posted by: kiro8lak
a reply to: Hyzera

And now the youtube user's account has been terminated??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join