It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic "Aura" caught on Thermal Camera

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The TAPS team uses a thermal imaging camera and flims a psychic while he gives a reading to Jason. When the psychic does the reading, you can see some sort of heat energy going crazy around the psychic, and later on you see energy coming off of Jason and going to the psychic!

What do you guys make of this? For me, it's more proof that psionics is real.

[edit on 11/27/2007 by Hyzera]

Alternative video -

edit on 10.1.2015 by Kandinsky because: Edited to add working video

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool, I don't see how it could be a coincidence of some sort.
Nice post

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've made a thread about this not too long ago, but it didn't get too much recognition and replies.

I find this very interesting and even the TAPS members were blown away when they saw this and they have seen a lot of different types of paranormal activity.

Is this an aura or just energy and or they both the same thing? I don't completly understand what an aura is--des it have to do with the 7 chakras of the body?

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I remember being blown away watching this episode last year. TAPS and their show Ghost Hunters are paving the way for a more intense and thorough research into the paranormal. These people should be getting awards and commended for their straightforwardness and pursuit of the truth. Unlike other so called "ghost hunters" TAPS will tell you if they think that other, non-paranormal, reasons are behind what people are experiencing.

My hat goes off to these pioneers.

Great proof!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would like to see other members options on this video.

This is really interesting to me, anyone else have a point of view on this aura thing?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i can't believe no one is replying to this thread!! I must say this is one of the best thing that came out of the "Paranormal" section of ATS in a while. I can't believe other bad threads gets more notoriety than this thread. If there were more threads like this, maybe i wouldn't have to leave the site every 2-3 months at a time.

Anyways, like the few repliers on this thread, I found the video very interesting. Well I definitely just learn something new today about psionics, I never realize that people's energy fields interact with each other like that, or so easily. This raises a lot of questions and a couple of answers in my eyes.

The questions that were raised from this video is what exactly is energy? Are there many variant kinds of energies? If so did all of the varient energy derive from one pure source, prana/chi? What kind of energy is aura made out of? Is it composed for more then one variant of energy? Are different type of energies used for different psionic abilities, or they come from the same source?

I just like to raise some questions for people to ponder, I personally find its better to let someone as question, and just go with the flow. I feel that after watching this video, I do have a better understanding about how our energy is able to manifest itself.

And the reason why im so interested in aura/energy is because this is the first time im aware an aura was detected thermally. Most of the time auras are detected using "electrography" or Kirlian Camera, which were able to clearly distinguish the quality of the aura, the rich colors within the aura. It seems the thermal were able to distinguish the quantity of the aura.

This is why Im curious as to what chi/prana is made up, but it seems to be partially electromagnetic or maybe it able to convert into electromagnetic energy. My best guess is prana/chi is probably pure energy, that is able to be converted into other type of energy (sort of like stem cells), since I recall watching a video about a man name "John Chang" and he states that chi/prana is not electricity, nor heat, he also states that there are two type of pure energy, he simply just calls it ying and yang chi. I can find any more about the two though, but I read up in eastern text - sanskirt, eastern, and basically they are coherent with each other, there is two type of energy.

Anyways, I'm satisfied with what this video answered for me, because i was about to practice psionic again, mainly healing, and never fully understood how it worked until now, thanks man!! Seriously, this video did a lot more for me than you would imagine, i am grateful.

[edit on 9-12-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've always believed this to be possible, but to see that sort of energy on a thermal cam is quite amazing. This man really has something else. It's freaky...

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
I've made a thread about this not too long ago, but it didn't get too much recognition and replies.

I find this very interesting and even the TAPS members were blown away when they saw this and they have seen a lot of different types of paranormal activity.

Is this an aura or just energy and or they both the same thing? I don't completly understand what an aura is--des it have to do with the 7 chakras of the body?

May I suggest you read this --> www.tantra-kundalini.com... , it helped me understand the subtle or ethereal body in an extent. While, I'm sure it won't answer you question directly, hopeful it might give you an idea.

I know I won't be able to answer it, but from what I interpret, when energy is pure, energy is everywhere, but mostly abundant in the air. When we breath the energy is separated into two main channels (actually there are three main channel, but the central one is innately closed), and they are known as Nadis and travels down to the body.

I'm not sure about this but I think each nadi is associated why a form of energy: positive and negative. Not to be confuse, the nadis intertwine with each other, but does not meet up with each other until it reaches the root chakra. I'm not sure how the nadi system work, but I think they separate distinctive energy into seven main chakras (I'm not sure how, so please do research and don't relay on me.)

Anyways, basically Chakras are nothing more than energy reservoir/tanks that related to a certain aspect of the body. I guess our body is mainly dependent seven distinctive type of energy. Another thing I want to mention about chakras, I genuinely believe that for the average person, essentially all of his/her chakras are open, how much they have upon varies from people to people. And it can effect people's health, moods and emotions, and even intuition, psychic, psionic abilities. Blockage in the chakra can always lead to health problem, poor immunity, making it harder for us to heal or get better.

Okay and now to auras, auras are basically an field of life energy emitted from these chakras. Many people assume that our aura consist one definite color, but thats not true, the color of our aura, are a multitude of color that essentially changes to reflect how much of the chakra has opened. If its widely open then the color associated with the aura would be more luminous and brilliant and can even sometime overpower the other color, but if closes its usually dim and cast a darker color.

I think aura are easy to detect because its a byproduct of pure energy, that falls within the electromagnetic spectrum, so it could be detected with machinery. However aura is still energy nonetheless. Its confusing, and I agree, the definition of energy is really different from the scientific community and spiritual community.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
yeah that episode blew me away, it was awesome.
At first I thought the spiritual guy was full of crap but I changed my mind after awhile.
That was really really interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

What kind of energy is aura made out of? Is it composed for more then one variant of energy? Are different type of energies used for different psionic abilities, or they come from the same source?

Well, according to the articles on Psion Guild, psi is a particle created from your nerve impulses. I would link you to the article, but I'm not allowed to make a direct link.

Reposting or reprinting without permission constitutes violation of this copyright, as does posting without due credit given to the author and sources. Please do not link to this page without permission.

Here's the link to main page though. Just click "articles" on the left hand side.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Wow that was really cool! If that camera just measures heat then what do all the different colors denote? I'm guessing green is a cooler temperature opposed to orange and red. It was like shooting brain rainbows at each other!

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Wow that was really cool! If that camera just measures heat then what do all the different colors denote? I'm guessing green is a cooler temperature opposed to orange and red. It was like shooting brain rainbows at each other!

Yes, the green, blue, and purple are cooler, while yellow, red, and white are the hotter parts.

I guess it was Jay's aura, because it's just electromagnetic energy from my knowledge. Nothing too paranormal, but still really interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have an open mind on these things, but I'm just skeptical about whether that thermal video is 100% legit or whether it has suffered some post production. I just find the timing of the energy with the panning of the camera to be a bit ... convenient.

Flagged and starred anyway!

[edit on 12-12-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
When I saw this on their show I almost fell off my chair. Grant and Jason caught some amazing energy action that night. I think it is either their psychic energy or energy from the collective consciousness that was directed through them by them.

Very very interesting

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
13 posts and 10 flags!?

This thread is dead compared to it's importance level! Come on people, let's hear some theories or opinions on this 'aura' or energy or what ever this is.

Anyone who has seen this footage knows how weird and rare this phenamena is. At least I can say I've never seen anything like this before until I saw that episode of Ghost Hunters.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Great video! I really want to see studies on this findings.

It would be interesting know some one with one of these cameras and try to catch ones own energy projecting around.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

AWESOME VIDEO! thats one ill be showing my friends. starred and flagged buddy!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I wish I could flag this thread again.

I also wish more people would comment on what this is in the video, 'cause I find this more than intriguing. Hard proof of energy fields emanating from a person/body, this is leading to the existence of energy disks or Chakras within the body.

Anyone agree with me that this video proves anything paranormal?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Now that was worth watching!

Awesome video.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just got an idea. Has anyone ever filmed their psionic friend while he/she was making an advanced construct, or at least a psiball with a thermal camera?

I can shape and program my constructs to look and act like any animals, so maybe the construct will be caught on film due to the heat it gives off?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join