It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have experienced sleep paralysis .............I KNOW what it is as I have been there and done that.
What was going on the other night with me was defiantly NOT a simple case of sleep paralysis......
With sleep paralysis you remain 'frozen' in your bed for a few seconds, and then you can move.....those seconds seem like a long time when it is happening though. Sleep paralysis does not include the motion of moving up into a very bright light.

I know what an OOBE is...I have DONE that. This was no normal or natural OOBE.....
YES I was out of body as I was awoken to the strong sensation of being yanked OUT of myself. It feels very much like having a tight full body wet suit peeled off of you. The minute I was aware this was going on I could SEE this bright light, and something 'other' was manipulating me. I was being taken and I had no control over this......NORMAL OOBE's a person has control and choice as to what will or will not take place......

Originally posted by SegaNerd
I can feel my body float towards the ceiling, but no bright light for me. A very strange phenomenon, whatever it is.

Sega you are most defiantly having out of body experiences 'OOBE' also called Astral projection. Get some books and read about it....or look it up online.....since your doing it already you aught to learn something about whats going on.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by strange1
give me at least a dozen scientific studies which prove that it is indeed a part of our existence.

Doctors create out-of-body : news.bbc.co.uk...

Neurologist Professor Olaf Blanke and colleagues at Geneva University Hospital in Switzerland were using electrodes to stimulate the brain.

They found that stimulating one spot - the angular gyrus in the right cortex - repeatedly caused out-of-body experiences (OBEs).

[edit on 30-11-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I believe that the watchers are back; tHose angels who left their first estat and came down and had sex with the daughters of Adam. And I believe they are up to no good just like before. They are trying to assimilate into our world because they have been kicked out of heaven as the bible said they would be in these last days.
Come to the Savior Jesus the Christ and become a son of God. Then you will be protected from these alien demons. people who have the Holy Spirit in them because of their belief in Jesus do not get abducted by these demonic creatures. Come to Christ. Have faith in the Son of God and you will be protected. cantyousee

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No, what you described doesn't sound like sleep paralysis at all. It sounds like a full-blown Out of Body Experience.

Don't worry, what happened to you was incredible and will probably happen again. I just hate to think that you want to be abducted by aliens!! That's NOT a good thing. Leaving your body as a spirit really IS a good thing though.

Hope you're not offended with everyone telling you it was something besides abduction.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I would check for pregnancy if I were you, though it may be too soon to tell anyways.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Goddess I had a very similar story but mine wasn't so pleasant. If they do come back, try to initiate a telepathic conversation, there is a lot to discover from them.

~Love

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Rivergodess,
I too had a similiar situation. I was sleeping and had to get up for some unknown reason which was about 3:00 am (always happens at that time). So I went to my computer room which was dimly lit and was reading my E-mail. I picked up a letter opener that looks like a sword and while reading my e-mail just held onto it. Then an invisible force like a magnet tried to pull it straight up out of my hand at what seemed like about 50 pounds force it broke from my grip(still lookin for it). Then from my chair about 7 ft from my window I saw this blue glow that was growing in intensity. Also with the glow in intensity was bolts of electricity that were white in color. The bolts were spreading out like fingers. As seconds ticked off the glow grew and the electrical intensity intensified and the fingers grew thicker. Then a feeling of sheer terror came over me that I have experienced before when an ET presence was in the room. Outside I caught what was the edge of what was some huge blue something. Then after that I cannot remember anything as I woke up in my bed. BTW I am retired USAF avionics 20 years. Happened East of Tampa.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I feel sorry for you. Years of harrassment when you only want to sleep. Health probs and they make you interested in totally innappropriate partners (so you have babies with the correct DNA combinations, I think). The abductions wear you down and tire you out and you're usually left with barely a hint of memory to show for it. I hope you have a large close family because you won't find many friends who'll stick after you start taliking about ET.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
It sounds like a full-blown Out of Body Experience.

I have had PLENTY of full blown OOBE's and I know what they are like and this was NOT it......

Hope you're not offended with everyone telling you it was something besides abduction.

No I am not offended it's ok........people tend to think they have the answer or know whats what. Personally.... I know what happened to me. I am posting the info in hopes that it might help someone else in the future, OR for reference for serious researchers as this is factual accounting

Originally posted by Jessicathespy
I would check for pregnancy if I were you, though it may be too soon to tell anyways.

I think I am a bit old for that.............truly THAT can not be what they were after with me.

Originally posted by TheOracle
try to initiate a telepathic conversation, there is a lot to discover from them.

~Love

This is a good idea and I will remember the advise thanks

Originally posted by Doberman
Rivergodess,
I too had a similiar situation. I am retired USAF avionics 20 years. Happened East of Tampa.

Hear tell theres MUCH activity in Fla..........so your a full blown grown up like I am.......
Once in Fla I saw a weird glowing orange ball of light way out over the water bobbing around....blinking here and there like it was skipping over the water....it was really far away and looked huge.....my can corder had dead batteries...

Originally posted by humanunnaki
Years of harrassment when you only want to sleep.

As far as my awareness goes this was the first time for me........but I guess in these situations you never know for sure till your dead.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Are you sure you weren't in sleep paralysis whilst entering OOBE, unable to move your physical limbs in both bodies? I don't mean it was just sleep paralysis, as others seem to be suggesting (i haven't read the complete thread, only the first few pages), maybe it was a combination of both into an inner visualization so bizarre you can't comprehend remembering it.

According to your other thread, you're familiar with the feeling of being "pulled out", as it initiated your first conscious OOBE. I've felt myself on the edge of entering that higher state, and the feeling of losing control is unbearable so I can't make it out. You seem used to it though, which makes this strange... I don't doubt some higher intelligence is seeking you out though, maybe they feel you're ready to learn more.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

give me at least a dozen scientific studies which prove that it is indeed a part of our existence .

yet another study

A Possible Brain Area for OBE's?
publicparapsychology.blogspot.com...

[edit on 30-11-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Unless you recall seeing E.T.'s or being somewhere I can't imagine this is more than an OOBE with sleep paralysis.

BUT... leaving your body and not recalling the experience is trademark abduction territory. People go under hypnosis and recall all kinds of terrifying stuff after that.

Personally I would be afraid to delve into untapped memories if this ever happened to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

give me at least a dozen scientific studies which prove that it is indeed a part of our existence .

The MONROE INSTITUTE in Virginia........all they do is scientific study and proving the reality of OOBE......
www.monroeinstitute.org...

Treatise on Astral Projection by Robert Bruce (part 1)
www.v-j-enterprises.com...

(I thought I would toss a couple at ya)

Originally posted by NewWorldOver

leaving your body and not recalling the experience is trademark abduction territory. People go under hypnosis and recall all kinds of terrifying stuff after that.

The 'TRADEMARK' here of which you speak is what happened to me.

I am not sure I WANT to undergo hypnosis and bring up traumatic things...
...............ack ack ack

[edit on 1-12-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm a skeptic of these E.T. abductions. In my honest opinion, I believe people are suffering through an accute form of sleep paralysis and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I mean no disrespect but i think you were dreaming ... sorry pal have a niec day
Kat Deluna - Am i Dreaming

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

I've experienced 2 or 3 NDEs and several OOBEs and one Demon attack besides ET visits. Ghosts are everywhere. Some people are just more available to such. Just as some people are born double jointed or don't get seasick, some can "see" into different dimensions of reality. We aren't "lucky". We're just different. With the instinctive bigotry of the general human race and the recent political correctness in this country and the "west", the bigots are forced to vent themselves at the UFO/ET field and followers. ETs' technology uses "astral" "effects" which are, to us relative savages, indistinguishable to paranormal events. Are they shooting us up or misting us with a "date rape" type of chemical or using something more high-tech like frequencies? Whatever it is, it is REAL. Don't knock the experiencers just because you have not experienced it!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

The statement that if one hasn't actually seen an ET then it wasn't an ET abduction is illogical. Remember the fable of the blind men surrounding an elephant touching different parts? There was an elephant there and none saw it even though they could touch it, smell it and hear it breathing and maybe trumpeting. Then imagine them traveling to the ATS valley to describe the phenomenon to someone who wasn't there. We are those blind men. We are "blind". Remember the days before night vision goggles? I could go on into the recent history of man all the way back to ancient times when the "scientists" were called philosophers who claimed insects arrive on the world in spontaneous combustion because they didn't know about magnifying lenses. Then teeny disease organisms and DNA. We can't see, that's all.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by humanunnaki

Your statement makes so much sense...........it gives one pause to think about it thats for sure.
I have no real clue who or what took me, but I was most defiantly 'taken'

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
River Godess, please describe the "layers of building material" that you can "smell". i assume there is an attice above your bedroom? explain what you saw as you passed through the ceiling/floor, then the roof of your house.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i think you better go here to stop your abductions:

www.stopabductions.com...

lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join