It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
there is alot more to learn about the human consciousness that we do not know yet.

when scientists finally discover that the human consciousness is connected to the soul or (Life Force) maybe it will open up new possibilities that we never thought could be imagined.

OOBE's are a natural thing. its 100% natural and so is hypnosis. we are hypnotized every day in one way or another.

but we remember not. because it feels natural to us.

you had an OOBE and it felt natural to you, which is why you do not remember. it's like dreaming....sometimes u remember....sometimes you dont. its confusing, and of course im not a psychologist or hyposis/dream state expert.

the human mind is very confusing, yet very fascinating and amazing.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayan2012
do you remember every dream you've ever had?

I have kept a dream diary for years. After a day or so I forget the dream, but when I first wake up they are pretty clear........I write them down as a way to see what I am dreaming about and what I may learn from my own subconscious mind.......
In 27 years I have not had a night that was just a blank. I started keeping my dream diary at the age of 18.

If I did not write them down I would not have such clear recall. I would only be able to say "I almost always dream" if I did not keep a record, because after a day or so when I forget what it was about I may even forget I even dreamed at all on any certain night.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yeah it's cool now but... What if they did some messed up stuff and you have no idea because you can't remember?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hi RiverGoddess,

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Paul thank you for your post.

Sure.

I am well aware that my abduction event took place in the OOB state, and I have been saying so all along.......

The word "abduction" tends to have most think that you meant a physical abduction by space-aliens. I wished to confirm that it was not that at all. Incarnate Zetan-Greys had nothing to do with it.

I must tell you that from reading your post I became acutely aware that your only reading a very limited amount on this great site of ATS........

If my understanding about astral projection does not jive with a lot of what is posted in this forum, it is simply because my opinion on this topic was formed outside of ATS, derived from my own experiences and that of other people I have counseled over the years.

...most of the ATS site's astral projectors have posted their best techniques and its a good ~HOW TO~ thread. The best posts come from others and not from me, as I am learning on that thread from other willing to guide me.

Techniques are useless UNLESS a channel of adequately powerful energy is given from the Other Side, enabling the soul to leave the flesh.

I've been at it since the 1980s.

Been there, done that, many times.

An insight that I doubt is mentioned in your thread or in any book, tape, or DVD on astral projection: is that the more spiritually evolved a soul becomes, the harder it is to project - outside of physical death of course.

Why?

Because of the horrendous opposition from discarnate communities or Group Entities, usually from the Fourth Plane and of the yellow auric energies.

The Seven Traditional Astral Planes & Related

The more advanced the individual, the more energy he or she can access in The Light when free of matter. When the soul is so evolved that he or she can generate more energy individually - as a Co-Creator - than any large Group Entity can collectively, then GE's everywhere feel threatened and generally strive to prevent that individual from astral projecting.

Why?

Because true Co-Creators will overshadow in energy all the Group Entities that promote false god icons. The false gods will be replaced by real ones and by The First Coming of The Original Creator. They want to hold on to their power and influence for as long as possible.

So for many years there has been and is a power struggle between the common spirits/subangels and the discarnates of basic spirituality (angels - who also deceive) against the pre-Ascended Masters.

Not just with me, but there are other people who have used HCR and have progressed to a high level, only to find themselves slammed back into their bodies violently by Group Entities whenever discarnate Saints - the sky blue energy you experienced - grants them a Gift of Astral Projection. Preventing the highly evolved from peacefully Ascending in the dream state causes the discarnate enslavers to lessen in energy, i.e., it causes them to retrogress away from The Light.

The fate of most Group Entities is to fall apart through retrogression.

Eventually, the pre-Ascended, of which there are presently dozens, will unite with The Light regardless. Group Entities strive to delay this unfoldment for as long as possible. They are doomed to fail because they cannot break Universal Law and get away with it in the Spirit. They eventually lower their soul vibrations to the most hellish of places, the First Plane where those with a Dominant Aura Color of brown reside.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Mayan2012's quote,

extraterrestrial beings have never and will never abduct human beings. why would they?. What have we got that's so interesting to them that they'd stoop to the level and abduct a human. countless times.....

Genes, DNA for hybrids in order to survive on the earth and enabling celestial travel. Which in turn makes the human/hybrid species more intelligent.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And i think any civilization that has lived long enough to achieve interstellar travel would have long since abandoned all acts of war, and violence, and hostility.

That is not only ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE but in furthering such NONSENSE you are at least indirectly hurting and discounting all the people who have ever been traumatized (or worse) from their abduction experience, typically from the Greys.

The path of mind and technology does not need to be spiritually based in order to achieve great heights

The Zetans or Reticulans, by their very actions of treating people here like laboratory animals, slaves, to have them be part of a long-term breeding program, and to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, illustrates this principle COMPLETELY. They are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented. If they were spiritually focused, they would be Service-To-Others (STO) oriented

I strongly suggest you do more research on this subject.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

And i think any civilization that has lived long enough to achieve interstellar travel would have long since abandoned all acts of war, and violence, and hostility.

That is not only ABSOLUTELY UNTRUE but in furthering such NONSENSE you are at least indirectly hurting and discounting all the people who have ever been traumatized (or worse) from their abduction experience, typically from the Greys.

The path of mind and technology does not need to be spiritually based in order to achieve great heights

The Zetans or Reticulans, by their very actions of treating people here like laboratory animals, slaves, to have them be part of a long-term breeding program, and to use their glandular extracts as vitamin supplements, illustrates this principle COMPLETELY. They are Service-To-Self (STS) oriented. If they were spiritually focused, they would be Service-To-Others (STO) oriented

I strongly suggest you do more research on this subject.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

Laugh Out Loud.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
WOW Paul what a GREAT post on the OOBE subject! I found it very enlightening indeed!
(star and stuff)

I wish you would just copy/paste that entire post over to my OOBE thread......I wish you would join us over there in that discussion and bring your knowledge to our table!

PorsheDrifter LTNS! wow nice to see you back on ATS........ya I have no clue what happened while I was 'gone'...........its unsettling but there is not a thing I can do about it.......I could not stop them from taking me or doing whatever they did, whoever 'they' are.......

[edit on 29-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayan2012

As logical and rational you feel your belief is, it is nowhere nearer the truth than any other. What is happening is beyond our understanding of the physical and the spiritual universe. Hundreds or thousands of agendas are at play. All swirling around a larger reality that given a glimpse would paralyze our linear minds.

Until we learn to be truly awake and use all our true abilities and perceptions, currently hidden behind our fear, greed, gluttony, hate and all the other lovely ego-based diseases we are riddled with, we will drown in our own Frankenstein ignorant creations.

We know there are many species that understand this and are observing, intervening and working to get us to the next step. Some are fighting for their own survival as a species making darker agreements with the power elite of our species still addicted to power. They, the military industrial complex, sold us out for power without blinking. They are the weak links in the chain of our species. Other outside/inside species are interacting in more productive ways, influencing, educating and being benefactors for our spiritual, intellectual and physical advancement.

Like in the jungle, there are poachers, environmentalists and protectors. More, much more of the good than the former. Same spectrum. Go to a mall. How many evil people to regular folks. The bad can look large on the news, but we outnumber them 10 to 0.001. We just don't feel it's true because we are fed all the bad stuff first in news and rumor. It keeps us fearful of each other and separate. Powers here are afraid of us seeing the wizard behind the curtain. If we where to rise up as a people, we could do anything. AS A PEOPLE. We are kept divided by a media and culture hijacked by consumer consuming headless beasts. We call them corporations. Or, Suck-Mart. Like shiny beads to the Indians, Native Americans). They still buy us off for nothing of real value.

Some species are here to challenge our resolve. Others to help, once we find our spines.

Some Grays are apparently from our space-time. Those are the ones more focused on their needs at our expense. Other Grays are from the future we hear. I guess they survived. Maybe they are back to help and repay for our sacrifices. I don't think we can know just yet. There are so many interactions now and in the past with beings of all kinds, from energetics to dimensional protrusions, to seemingly very human like folks, that we will only know a piece of the story. There is however a more inclusive mode of awareness available to us, taken the challenge.

All I know is this person's positive reaction was a good thing. Whether they interacted in a dimension we really have no handle on yet, calling it astral, spiritual, soul or whatever, the beings who took her had the compassion to take any disturbing memories from her. We don't even do that to the animals we torture for our needs.

Saying it is one way or another is premature really. It's time just to listen and consider everyones impressions and experience. We are learning something great about the real world. Maybe the next world. Our imaginations are stunted by the great machines training, but despite the handicaps, It's time to listen to our dreams, whether Gray or bright.

Could be our strength of character that gets us through the next gate.

GMM

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Wow, its kind of strange that this happened to you on that particular night because that night I had a very long, vivid dream about ETs visiting myself and my family.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

The thing thats gets me about religious "fanatics" is they do not have their own beliefs. Their belief system is prefabricated and they are told what to believe.

My belief in gravity is also prefabricated. Of course I did happen to notice that whenever I jump up I fall back down to the earth. In the same way there is a large body of evidence that supports the truth of the Bible, including archeological evidence, prophetic evidence and experiential evidence.

Please research OOBE's before you comment on them. OOBE's are wonderful things and if, by your assumption they were caused by demons, why are they very very peaceful?

It wouldn't be a very effective tool for deception if it started off being a horrific frightening experience now would it. The Bible clearly teaches that the devil will often masquerade as an angel of light. If you want to have a good account of this sort of deception I recommend a book called the beautiful side of evil. It gives an account of a young woman who followed a Mexican guru who was doing psychic surgery. She thought she was 'channeling Jesus' until she found out the truth.

I do believe in god, but to get to god you first have to know thyself inside and out.

[edit on 11-27-2007 by CPYKOmega]

Compare this teaching with that of the Bible,
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?"

The truth is not discerned by the whims of human fancy. I don't try to fix my car based on how I feel but by the manual. The manual for life is the Bible.

As for out of body experiences, astral projection and the like, the practitioners always seem to embrace doctrines directly opposed to the Bible and the gospel of Jesus Christ. That my friends reveals the true source of such phenomenon, the devil, sorry to say.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

The thing thats gets me about religious "fanatics" is they do not have their own beliefs. Their belief system is prefabricated and they are told what to believe.

My belief in gravity is also prefabricated. Of course I did happen to notice that whenever I jump up I fall back down to the earth. In the same way there is a large body of evidence that supports the truth of the Bible, including archeological evidence, prophetic evidence and experiential evidence.

Please research OOBE's before you comment on them. OOBE's are wonderful things and if, by your assumption they were caused by demons, why are they very very peaceful?

It wouldn't be a very effective tool for deception if it started off being a horrific frightening experience now would it. The Bible clearly teaches that the devil will often masquerade as an angel of light. If you want to have a good account of this sort of deception I recommend a book called the beautiful side of evil. It gives an account of a young woman who followed a Mexican guru who was doing psychic surgery. She thought she was 'channeling Jesus' until she found out the truth.

I do believe in god, but to get to god you first have to know thyself inside and out.

[edit on 11-27-2007 by CPYKOmega]

Compare this teaching with that of the Bible,
"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked; who can know it?"

The truth is not discerned by the whims of human fancy. I don't try to fix my car based on how I feel but by the manual. The manual for life is the Bible.

As for out of body experiences, astral projection and the like, the practitioners always seem to embrace doctrines directly opposed to the Bible and the gospel of Jesus Christ. That my friends reveals the true source of such phenomenon, the devil, sorry to say.

SevenThunders is spot on target with all his points.. and now we know that OPs experiences most likely have been going on without her knowledge ... practicing oobe is the equivelent to entering into the eternal realm as a fallen human being.. and that is against the rules .. look back to the Garden of Eden story and you see man was driven out of that realm .
I believe the root of these oobe is always for selfish gain .. the person practicing is under the delusion hes being enlightened.. but let me inform you most humbly if your not one with the Spirit of God .. your full of darkness and there is no light in you.don't be decieved rivergodess you have opened yourself up to the spirit realm and your fair game... the fallen angelic beings are visiting you and most likley harvesting DNA from you or worse placing something in you..The only way for you to close that door is to meet the one that can close it for you, and open the door to eternal life .. Jesus Christ .. I challenge any of you the next time any beings come around to use the name of Jesus and command that they stop ...I know what I'm talking about folks I am a follower of Christ and not some religous nut .. I dont think its about stuff we do .. its about humankind being trapped in linear time by these beings and God manifesting himself as a human to take our place and open the door to the eternal realm ..and I too am an experiencer, however I recognize the power and authority it the name of Jesus and demanded these beings stop harrasing me.. it's one battle at a time for me and by grace i have peace for now.. I still keep my gaurd up however and from time to time they come around to try and torment me because I know who they are and trust me they know me .. God help us see the simplicty of all of it .. I'm so sick of everyoone turn'n this alien topic into some trash about wonderful knowledge being giving to mankind and all that .. these beings are Fallen Angels folks and they are Masters of deception and pure evil ..

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its called Sleep Paralysis. It's a well known condition where you wake up at night, sometimes still dreaming, with your eyes wide open, but the inability to move or speak. Its a glitch in your brain where your body "wakes up" during the second phase of sleep after which your brain has already paralyzed your body so that you do not act out your dreams. People who sleepwalk lack this "program" in their brain. Also while you are in this phase of sleep and your eyes open, and you are paralyzed, you have the remarkable ability to hallucinate or "dream while you are awake" so to speak. I've personally experienced heavy hallucination from lack of sleep before. One time I went three days without sleep and really started to hallucinate. Its kind of like daydreaming except on a more visual scale. I highly doubt you were abducted. And it is hard to belive someone that says they were abducted when they have wished to be abducted all their life or some #. Kind of like how if you look close enough at anything, its connected to the number 23 or something. I.E. making something out of nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey RiverGoddess, scroll up the screen a little bit and look at that avatar
MountainStar has. Look at those disgusting ugly little freaks and can you honestly say you would want to be taken by those things?

God bless

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I am still thinking of that 50cm rhodochrosite pendantyou mentioned very early on rivergoddess. Wearing that weight of rhodo could impair your breathing resulting in hallucinations. I would be delighted to take that un - weildy object of your hands for a reasonable amount acceptable to both parties. I await your reply

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

WOW Paul what a GREAT post on the OOBE subject! I found it very enlightening indeed!
(star and stuff)

Thanks.

I wish you would just copy/paste that entire post over to my OOBE thread......I wish you would join us over there in that discussion and bring your knowledge to our table!

Will do.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayan2012

Yes, laugh it up and wallow in your ignorance and bias until you smash into the brick wall of reality. At the very least, to occur after you leave your body.

Your reaction only confirmed to me that I was right in stating what I did.

DENY IGNORANCE & MANIPULATION

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Ya.....in my flying dreams I have to flap my arms.

Ha! You're the only other person I've spoken to who has this. That's the only way I fly in my dreams and it's so very annoying. I flap my arms and flap them and flap them so hard and I finally get like 40 feet off the ground and I start to slowly descend again and have to keep flapping my arms and I always see people out to get me running to where the spot is where I'll land. I land then have to start flapping my arms insanely to get off the ground again and always just before they get me.

Everyone else when I talk to them about flying they just get to freely cruise around the atmosphere. It's like everyone else gets a rocket pack and I'm stuck with the Wright Brothers.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you people, but I suffer from a medical condition called sleep paralyzation.

While in that condition (it occurs every couple of months), body is entirely paralyzed, while consciousness is awake. All you can do is move your eyes, and sometimes you have to focus on breathing to keep it going.

It is quite common for people with that condition to see all kinds of crazy stuff. I have had visions of aliens, visions of spirits of all kinds and stuff like that - all created by my very own subconscious mind.

That's one very, very viable explanation to most experienced of abduction. You don't have to believe that everyone of them is caused by this medical condition, but you can find a ton of good reading material about it from the net, with google. Try searching for "sleep paralyzation".

Just my two cents.

Oh, forgot something. The consciousness is awake and well, but frontal cortex that handles all logical reasoning isn't. This causes rest of the brain to go haywire, and there's almost nothing you can do until that part of brain awakens. Until that happens, you are pretty much slave of your illusions. Sometimes those cause uncontrollable fear, panic and such things, and sometimes you see things that actually make you happy.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by rawsom]

Uh huh... Sorry for all those typos, hopefully you'll understand what I had to say anyway. And those search terms, well, "sleep paralysis" appears to give better results.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by rawsom]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow. I've been following along since page one and I've seen some great posts advancing this thread in a positive manner.
I've also seen some absolutely unneccisary crap being spewed only to attempt to derail the focus of the topic.

So, all's normal, eh? TRG is tough, she can take it! Right on, Sista!

As I see it. This thread is saying that TRG, who has been here for quite a while and knows the jist. She is an experienced and respected member of ATS. She practices OOBE and is admittedly still a student. She recognizes, from her experience, what is "normal" for her as far as OOB excursions. She experienced something OTHER than normal for her. She, being the aforementioned experienced and respected member of ATS thought it was worthy of reporting to her fellow posters, so, she did so. Her experience was interpreted by her in haste.
Therefore, to all the posters who took her experiences seriously and responded with alternate interpretations, right on! Way to enhance the threads.
My attempt to enhance the thread is this.
The stone. Let me share with the thread...
source

Rhodochrosite-Solid to clear pink. Gentle, yet probably the most vibrant loving stone to heal the Heart Chakra, especially for giving/receiving love. "Stone of Love and Balance". Also for loneliness, loss, heartache, fear, insecurities, inner-child issues, abuse, incest...Helps self-forgiveness, deservingness and trust issues, spiritual-and self-love, desire to live, purpose. Best worn 24 hrs. a day. Electromagnetic. Stronger than Rose Qtz. Solar plexus, stomach (anxiety), food addictions, anorexia, asthma, eyesight (especially emotional not-seeing, to avoid pain). thymus. Open the hand healing Chakras. Specialized uses to detox/heal blood, liver, cancer. Works in the bathtub to de-stress the body. A fairly recent discovery in the mineral kingdom. Comes in shades of orange and pink. Has stripes of various width in shades of white. A very beneficial stone for those with asthma or other respiratory illnesses. Helps you filter out the irritants that trigger respiratory difficulty. Also purifies the circulatory system and the cleansing organs, especially the kidneys. Helps you alleviate irrational fears and paranoia. Will enhance the dream state. Suggested to be used in conjunction with Malachite or Copper.

Will enhance the dream state. Good choice. Maybe you are just not used to the power this can bring to your attempts.
Jade is good too.
-from the same site as above-

Jade is sometimes called "the dream stone" for its ability to help one access the non-physical spirit realms. It is a protective stone, and acts as a ward against negative energies.

I'm pretty sure you keep all this in mind because you chose the Rhodochrosite. Maybe it was just too much. I have some Jade if you want it. Free and clear, no debt. Just ask. I have a lot of different stones, so if you know what you want, I might have it. Lemme know how I can help.

Good luck,
Cuhail

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join