It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
You FIRST said this:

I was not afraid at all however......I was like..."hmmm so THIS is what everybody is going on about WHOOPIE!!"
I was asleep in a really enjoyable dream, and then I felt the 'pull of going out of body' so I came right awake, as I know this 'feeling' really well...

THEN you say this three pages later. .

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I know this to be an abduction, because I was being FORCEFULLY TAKEN AGAINST MY WILL.........

Forcefully taken against your will? But you originally said WHOOPIE! (your words). . what about that even hints at you being forcefully taken against your will?

I'm not saying you didnt experience something, but at least be consistent in your descriptions. It would make your story easier to believe. . .

Amongus,

I don't feel those are inconsistent statements at all. One can realize something is happening to them that they have no control over and not mope on the bad side of it. They can see the positive side of it instead. That's all there is to that as I see it. Also, in a split second you can run through a gamut of emotions. For me I came very close to getting killed once and in a hair's breath of a second I went through a whole spectrum of possibilities and emotions. My mind raced to think of every way out of it, it denied it, and it accepted it all in the blink of an eye.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, lol to all the people coming into the thread and trying to explain oobe's 101 to RiverGoddess. You do know she has an over 1500 reponse thread that is stickied at the top of the paranormal forum that is over 3 years old now right? I don't think she is a newcomer to this and I'd submit that she is a better judge than most to discern an oobe and her abduction.

Anywho, your story was very interesting RiverGoddess. If you can I would be most interested in seeing a videotaped hypnosis regression session if you would be willing. If not I understand but it could be cathartic for you

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Try hypnosis for more information.
How old are you?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverWalkAlone
Gods angels appear as strong, beautiful beings with white hair and solid white eyes. Satan's angels appear (when in their natural physical appearance) the opposite of Gods angels. They are frail, weak looking and ugly with solid black eyes.

If you are a descendant of European blood then you are a descendant of Jewish blood and could very well be a descendant from the 10 tribes of Israel.

Think about that.

Okay so:

1. Good Aliens are beautiful and White.
2. Bad Aliens are ugly and non-White.
3. European and Jewish ancestry keeps you with the good guys.

Hmmm....so everyone else is on their own?

God help all the non-Europeans/non-Jews of the world I suppose, and those that are smart enough not to judge solely on the basis of the subjective human notions of beauty. It's not like that have ever gotten anyone into trouble.

Gotta run. This hot barber named Delilah has me scheduled for a cut.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by airtrax007
have you had any of the following symptom's.....

LOST TIME: A period of time, from minutes to several days, in which you cannot recall what happened to you or what you have done.

UNUSUAL MARKS... scars, scoop marks, laser cuts in series on ankle, wrist or back. Any scars which you’re unable to explain...

TERMINATED PREGNANCY: You become pregnant and within a few months the pregnancy is terminated, without any explanation or discharge.( answer this one in a few month's)

PSYCHIC ABILITIES: You suddenly feel as though you have obtained some degree of psychic ability without any explanation for it.

YOUR MISSION: You become aware of a strong sense of duty, a mission in life. You have a compulsion to fulfill a task in life but you don’t know exactly what it is or why you have this feeling.

“SPECIAL”: You have a feeling that secretly, known only to yourself, you are special or chosen by someone, somehow....

UNEXPLAINED EVENTS: You have had occurrences in your life which you cannot understand or explain to anyone....

PSYCHIC: You have had the experience of knowing something was going to happen before it happened and then – it did happen...

...PICTURES OF ALIENS: You have an aversion to looking at any picture or drawing of an alien, similar to the greys shown on the cover of the book: “Communion”.

FEARS OR PHOBIAS: You have inexplicable feelings of aversion to heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, personal safety and/or a fear of being alone...

SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEMS: You have experienced that low worth feeling much of your life....

CRAFT OR ALIEN: You have someone in your life who claims to have seen a UFO, been abducted or has witnessed missing time.

BLOOD: You have had times when you found blood, or small drops of blood on your pillow with no explanation how it got there.

UFO’S OR ALIENS: You have had an interest in these topics in your mind with no idea why.

....BEHIND YOUR EYE: A headache, especially in the sinus, or in just one ear....

This list is 100% bang-on. Where the hell did you get this information please?

I never saw a summary like this before. Any genuine abductee will recognize most of these as powerful and persistent themes in life, dominating all others.

Is it from Budd Hopkins' or John Mack's work, or similar?

Abduction is not something you would choose to go through, if you knew what's involved. Problem is, you have no choice. Not in my experience, anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

No it was definitely NOT an abduction just a lucid OOBE. I have these a LOT and I know how real events can feel. But now that you can OOBE go on the internet and read up on it. It is incredible where you can go and what you can see.

I sometimes wonder if its all in my head or if I am literally within the collective human consciousness.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Yea that is is very complete, i've seen a similar one before but not like this one. I would like to see the answer's to these question's.

JUst my two cent's shy of a penny.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did not get to see any ship or any aliens, as they blacked out my memory...
But I know this happened.

I kinda hope it happens again, as I would like to meet other beings.
I want to be able to remember...

I put all this in a post on my big OOBE thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
...but have decided it warrants a thread of its very ow, as it was clearly an abduction event and belongs in the UFO forum......so here it is for you all....

[edit on 27-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

You are excited, OK, but it souds like you had a normal OBE experience. That has nothing to do with ET's .
I had several of those and the more you do it, the better it feels. Try to get more control the next time, focus on something. Intend to move around.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
it sounds like an oobe, but accidental, so you might remember some of it through meditation.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG OMG OMG I was ABDUCTED last night no joke!

I was not afraid at all however......I was like..."hmmm so THIS is what everybody is going on about WHOOPIE!!"

Hi RG

I read thru this very long thread, and your OP has certainly stimulated a wide spectrum of responses as usual on ATS. Congrats for posting it.

The only observation I would offer about your experience is that IMO it sounds more like an OOBE than an alien abduction. I have had both throughout my life (am now 51) and they are very, very different experiences. At least, they are to me.

By alien abduction I refer only to the intergenerational, lifelong planned abductions from the tribe who are engaged in the hybrid breeding program. They are essentially interested only in their subjects as breeding stock and for study.

There is almost nothing about the experience with these ETs which is pleasurable or desirable, or that you would want repeated. If you are familiar with this extremely important event for the human race, almost totally neglected and ridiculed by the MSM & society at large, you will know that for the hundreds of thousands of people involved they would prefer it had not happened to them, but to someone else. You have no control. The experiences are traumatic, painful and humiliating. There are almost always physical symptoms, sometimes quite dramatic ones like heavy bruising, bleeding from the nose and chronic health problems.

Worldwide the information we have is that the M/F abduction ratio is precisely 1:2. Females seem to be chosen principally as breeding stock, as the aliens have lost the ability to reproduce biologically as we do - reasons for this not clear. When asked about this they ignore or deflect any questions about themselves. When reaching the end of the breeding cycle, female subjects are usually abandoned and the focus shifts to one or more of their children.

Anyway, there may be other ETs who abduct humans on a one-off basis. There is some evidence that this does happen, and aliens from various origins visit us to probe & experiment. But instances are very rare compared to the enormous number worldwide of breeding-program abductees. Some estimates are around one in every 6000 humans on the planet - over a million subjects.

The main characteristics of this abduction experience are:

- You will be initially abducted at a very young age - no older than 4 yrs old

- The experience is powerful and consciously remembered, but later covered up as a kind of vivid dream

- One of your parents will be an abductee in 90% of cases, though they may not be aware

- Ditto your children

- Post-adolescence, you will be abducted at regular intervals at least several times each year

- You have no choice and no control. I don't want to sound too dramatic, but death is the only way they will leave you alone

- They control everything about the process and it does not have a 'good' side. Although spin-off side effects like a powerful social/environmental conscience way beyond 'normal', and very developed prophetic and clairvoyant abilities are common, this in no way compensates for the continuous intrusion and abuse, and the health problems, not to mention the psychoses which affect so many abductees - as a CONSEQUENCE of the experience, not a 'cause' of it

- airtrax007 has posted on this thread (p4) a long list of symptoms of repeated abduction which is exactly right. If you can genuinely recognize the majority of these in your life, you're possibly a serial abductee and I can put you in contact with a support group - which, if you are genuinely an abductee, you will need for survival and sanity

To other members not familiar with the published research into this very important subject, the best places to start would be:

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1196288987&sr=8-2

(and Budd's other studies on the subject)

and I especially recommend:

www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_img_3

both very scholarly and thoroughly researched, and yet easy to read.

Of course, there's loads of other published work on the net on this subject, but the experiences of the people whose accounts form the core of these studies gets right to the essence of what it's all about.

I have had repeated OOBEs as well, since I was a child. They are related to the abduction experience in that the abducting ETs open up the psychic faculties very strongly and OOBEs then happen very regularly. But OOBEs are not abductions, they are something else. Abductions are 100% physical. Your body is what they need. There's no point in leaving it behind. They are pragmatic, purposeful and businesslike, and work efficiently to a program. If you're not breeding material, they will not be interested in you.

OOBEs can and do happen to millions of people independent of the abduction experience. Maybe that's what happened to you?

Maybe you are an abductee. If you are, you will not be happy about it, I promise you. If you have a child, look for signs of physical abuse on him/her, because it is likely they will be taken WITH YOU, at the SAME TIME. This will be a sure sign. They'll never leave him/her alone either, and they are going to have a lot of lifelong problems as well.

Best wishes.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Okay so:

1. Good Aliens are beautiful and White.
2. Bad Aliens are ugly and non-White.
3. European and Jewish ancestry keeps you with the good guys.

Hmmm....so everyone else is on their own?

God help all the non-Europeans/non-Jews of the world I suppose, and those that are smart enough not to judge solely on the basis of the subjective human notions of beauty. It's not like that have ever gotten anyone into trouble.

Gotta run. This hot barber named Delilah has me scheduled for a cut.

- Lee

No, no no please why does everyone have to take everything the wrong way.
"Subjective human notions of beauty".
The fallen angels were stripped of their beauty when they were cast down from Heaven. I think that 9 out of 10 people would agree that "greys" are ugly as all hell.
The EYES of Holy angels are white, while the EYES of Greys are black.
Does good being the opposite of evil not make sense?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Forcefully taken against your will? But you originally said WHOOPIE! (your words). . what about that even hints at you being forcefully taken against your will?

Sometimes I forget that people will read things as they want to, and they can add an emotion that was unintended, and I CAN see how this WHOOPIE remark would be read as 'fun & excited'...but in truth I was meaning it in the sense of "
OH WHOOPIE I get to take the trash out again lucky me"..............but I sure can see how it can be read as really happy about something in hindsight......sorry about that.

indierockinalien
Why all the abuse to RiverGoddess???

And why a bunch of really lame childish attempts at debunking her?

Younger people think being angry is being STRONG....the way younger gorillas beat on their chests to be 'cool'....but to answer the second remark...this board is all about asking questions to get to the bottom of things, so the debunking attempts are expected, and I will answer the questions posed to me. I am not afraid of words on a screen.

Originally posted by October
It's unfortunate that people are really quick to slam somebody's story but I guess members are really getting tired of people creating threads without any background evidence,

Well gee...........I have NO background evidence that would peg me as some kind of possible abduction subject that I can think of.....I know its very weird that I am an ATS person, that I have interest in this very subject and NOW it happens......I know it seems 'convenient' somehow, but the truth in life is usually stranger than fiction.....

Originally posted by MinMin
Why would you want to be Abducted?

At this juncture in my life I really DID NOT want to be abducted.....honestly I have waffled on this issue in my life. At times I have thought it was be so wonderful to KNOW FOR SURE that people are not having some mass hallucination.....then I read such scary things that people recall in hypnosis and I hope it NEVER EVER happens to me....I went through a 10 year faze of my life where I was terrified this could happen. So in my life I have NOT wanted this way more than I have thought it would be exciting...
Currently I have been in the frame of mind that, what will be will be, and my worry about 'what if' is all a waste of energy and I have not been giving abduction much thought at all, or even feeding the idea any emotion.

Originally posted by Sparky63

If an alien or some other outside force was able to paralyze my whole body, why would the not be able to immobilize my eyes also?
Why not just paralyze my eyelids to keep them closed?

Gee Sparky thats a really SMART question. I like the way you think.
I have never considered this before and wonder why they don't do just that?

Originally posted by roodyp4364
If it were me, I would be posting about it the same day, so all the details would be fresh in my head, if there were any.

My thoughts exactly!
Post it while it is so fresh I can still smell the tar on the roof.......maybe my information will help somebody somehow, and that is WHY I posted it knowing that I would be tossing myself at the 'wolves' ........helping ONE person would make it all worthwhile and I am willing to take the chance....

Originally posted by infinite
In other words, whatever has happened, she is speaking the truth.

It is a TRUE HONOR Infinite, for you to call me your friend! Thank you for backing up my personal character so strongly
tyvm as I feel the same about you......

Originally posted by bat66wat6

Could you actually still "See" through your'e eyes into the fibres as you "Morphed" through the ceiling?

And if so what did it feel like? was it painfull?

I could see......the light was very bright.....I could see the ceiling coming, and things were dark going into it....but I could smell plaster, and tar.....old wood....

I felt no pain......the only thing I really 'felt' was when they somehow got me to come out of my body, like peeling a skin tight wetsuit off of me. No pain though......

Originally posted by endoe
the fact I was out of my body, I figure it's a feeling that comes immediately once you leave your body. I've told a few close people to me but they dismiss it

Oh I know.....we can't talk to ANYBODY about this......makes us seem crazy to our friends and they wonder whats wrong with us.....sad.
You should come over to the big OOBE thread and join our conversation there. There is a small but active group of projectors here on ATS and we can talk to each other.....it is very freeing

please come join us...I have given the link not in 'this' post but most defiantly on this page a couple posts further down.....

[edit on 28-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hey river --glad your OK--i have a few question's----- have you had any of the following symptom's.....

Thank you

Now your asking a bunch of things here and I can see that my answer to most is negative.......so the ones I do have a positive answer for I will answer and you can consider the ones I don't answer as a no....ok?

TAPPING OR HUMMING NOISES: Hearing these sounds upon odd occasion such as bedtime, just prior to sleep.

I hear high pitched humming often, but I think I am hearing electricity.....

SEEN A UFO: During your life you’ve seen UFO’s or seen strange lights in the sky.

YES......I have seen some crazy weird things flying high up in the atmosphere. I have never seen anything up close enough to say THATS A FLYING SAUCER or anything definitive though.....they were always very far away.....but very VERY strange in motion and amazing in speed

UNEXPLAINED MEDICAL PROBLEMS: Sudden illness, sinus problems, fatigue, migraines or rashes.

I have been diagnosed with FibroMyalgia and many Dr's still find this a very mysterious illness. It includes headaches, sinus probs, fatigue and mystery aches and pains from no apparent cause.

UNABLE TO SLEEP: You experience insomnia by way of nightmares, dreaming of UFO’s or being devoured by animals with large black eyes.

I am a HUGE insomniac......I sleep better in daylight. I am not afraid of the night or big eyes, I have only had 3 nightmares in my life and one of them I was wrestling a Grey in my living room on the floor......My husband woke me from this dream as I was grunting and huffing and moaning. hahahaha. I remember that dream, I didn't like it at all...but it WAS just a dream. This was during my 10 yr period of being very afraid of possible abduction.

PARALYZED IN BED: Waking with immobility. For some reason you cannot move your body for a few seconds or minutes.

I experienced sleep paralysis once while working on my OOBE attempts.

DREAMS OF FLYING: Repeated dreams of having the ability to fly or of flying over your house or a familiar area.

Ya.....in my flying dreams I have to flap my arms.

PSYCHIC: You have had the experience of knowing something was going to happen before it happened and then – it did happen!

All my life I have been fairly gifted in this sense.

FEARS OR PHOBIAS: You have inexplicable feelings of aversion to heights, snakes, spiders, large insects, certain sounds, bright lights, personal safety and/or a fear of being alone.

I would rather be alone than in a crowd. I have an acute fear of large crowds or gatherings.....

SELF-ESTEEM PROBLEMS: You have experienced that low worth feeling much of your life.

I have always had self esteem issues and more often than not put others before myself...as in the sense that their wants & needs are more important than mine

UFO’S OR ALIENS: You have had an interest in these topics in your mind with no idea why.

I have always been interested in UFO's and ALiens, and always believed in them since I was tiny.

SOLID OBJECTS: You have the feeling of having had your body pass through solid objects such as doors or windows.

ONLY during the OOBE state.....but yes I have experienced going through solid objects

BACK OR NECK PROBLEMS: Your back aches without cause or you awaken with unusual stiffness in any part of your body.

YES all the time but this is attributed to the FM

ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION: Certain electronic appliances, (computers, digital watches, etc.) seem to malfunction in your presence with no explanation. Street lights going out when you walk under them or radio and television being affected when you walk by.

I cant even wear a watch I kill it in less than 12 hours.......yes yes yes to this question......I believe people like this are called S.L.I.D.E.R.S

ok...whew THAT was like taking a test
I hope I answered good enough for a B+

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

it was an Out Of Body Experience (OOBE).

Get an open discussion going. It will answer all your questions.

Paul thank you for your post.
I am well aware that my abduction event took place in the OOB state, and I have been saying so all along.......

I must tell you that from reading your post I became acutely aware that your only reading a very limited amount on this great site of ATS........
Let me share with you an 'open discussion' on OOBE's that I started...ummm.......more than 3 years back?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

please, just disregard the first page as the beginning of that thread is pretty lame but it gets VERY good a few pages in, and is one of this sites amazingly informative threads..
...most of the ATS site's astral projectors have posted their best techniques and its a good ~HOW TO~ thread. The best posts come from others and not from me, as I am learning on that thread from other willing to guide me.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Hey river --glad your OK--i have a few question's----- have you had any of the following symptom's....

That questionnaire is vague and bs if you ask me. I'm sure if you asked half of the people under the alien/ufo forum to answer those questions a surprising majority would be considered "special/chosen" abductees. Its like horoscope reading... its so vague it applies to everyone, so we all believe its real....

Ever heard the saying "seek and yee shall find?" well i really believe this. Seek aliens and the truth and you will find them springing up from all corners of your life throughout your life. We build our futures through our beliefs and imagination, which in turn, eventually creates our reality.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
We build our futures through our beliefs and imagination, which in turn, eventually creates our reality.

This is a very wise statement.
Can you imagine what a wonderful world this would be IF everybody on the planet KNEW this?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Can you imagine what a wonderful world this would be IF everybody on the planet KNEW this?

it would change everything. I was watching this tv program Modern Marvel's segment on on "pigs" of all things last night. And how this farmer believed he would get better meat from the pigs by allowing them to live a peaceful life and allowing them to roam wherever they wanted. Made me wonder how truely happy these pigs would be if they knew that despite their unknowingly controlled "freedom" they were being breed and pampered throughout their lives for slaughter. I sometimes wonder if we the human race are likewise being manipulated and lead to believe we have some sort of free will in this illusion we call life and reality, if there is some higher purpose to it all, if these aliens are simply waiting to one day extract something from us like the meat the farmers eventually take from the unwitting happy-go-lucky pigs....

hehe sorry please stay on topic!

Either way from some of the quantum phsyics books i've read the books continually make these strange and difficult to explain claims that our imaginations and goals actually can shape our futures on a deeper level than just a cute saying and common sense.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks2

Originally posted by hikix
Why would you be excited about being abducted by aliens and possibly experimented on like a guinea pig? You want to be surgically operated on with no anesthesia by beings who can care less if you feel any pain, and are just using your helpless body for whatever they want?

Thats what Im wondering.

Even dreams can be informative experiences, but I tend to find it easier believe those whom believe themselves, rather than a cynics or unimaginative perspectives.

All reality is a dream guys. Any peek out of it can make your world hugely different, either with anxiety and fear if that's your cup of tea, or a positive response which tells me that this is a person who would somehow make the world better given the benefit of a doupt.

Whatever happened, her response was positive. Could very well have been what she said. Can anyone prove a negative?

If we keep looking at our Crayon and cardboard illusions of reality without looking beyond, we will surely perish as a species.

Cynicism is quite unattractive anyway.

ZG

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
extraterrestrial beings have never and will never abduct human beings. why would they?. What have we got that's so interesting to them that they'd stoop to the level and abduct a human. countless times.....

However. Abductions are very real. and it only happens to those who possess a certain gene. These people with that certain gene are abducted by the people who really run this planet, forget about the U.S government. its way more higher than that. The U.S government is like ants compared to who REALLY run the world.

The people who run this planet and its economy are the 14 families.One of them being the Rothschild family.....estimated collective net worth of the family is said to be twice the GDP of the United States of America.

they run the Roman Catholic Church too. and we all know that the roman catholic church owns more land on this planet than any other organization.

So anyways back to the point.... Abductions aren't by aliens....not at all. it is done by powers greater than the U.S government. for genetic experimentation and research.

do you think when we finally visit a planet with life on it that we'd abduct their species? no we wouldn't. its inhumane, And i think any civilization that has lived long enough to achieve interstellar travel would have long since abandoned all acts of war, and violence, and hostility.

If they WERE hostile (assuming they ARE abducting humans) doesn't it seem odd to you that no one has ever been killed? If they wanted to. they could have killed us off a LONG time ago, way back when before we had great technology like we do today.

anyways, unfortunately. Opinions are like assholes, Everyone has one. and this is mine.

i will always remain skeptic of "ET abductions". They are indeed very terrestrial.

-Regards, Mayan

P.S Nice dream rivergoddess. I've had lucid dreams and OOBE's, and it sounds very much like you just had a REALLY intense OOBE.

Peace&Happiness.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts Mayan....

I can't imagine what the Rockafellers would want with me anymore than I can think why an alien race would want with me.......its ALL a mystery to me.

My intense OOBE's I remember......I know how they start, what I do and when I come back into my body.....all those things are clear in my mind when having an intense one............even the lamer fuzzy type ones I know when I go back into myself.......the ones where I am stuck I am fully aware of being stuck.......in all the above instances I an AWARE of what is going on and I do not ever just 'go blank' in the middle of it.
If the OOBE is over there is a rush and a falling and 'BLAM' as I hit & I am back in my body.
I never GO BLANK.
I don't just black out during an event.....
If I was just having a very vivid OOBE I would recall vividly don't you think?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
do you remember every dream you've ever had?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join