It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG OMG OMG I was ABDUCTED last night no joke!

I was not afraid at all however......I was like..."hmmm so THIS is what everybody is going on about WHOOPIE!!"
I was asleep in a really enjoyable dream, and then I felt the 'pull of going out of body' so I came right awake, as I know this 'feeling' really well... I was OOBE and in a beam of light in my bedroom floating above my bed, stiff as a board! slowly moving up......

I was being floated slowly straight up to the ceiling I was laying horizontal as if still laying in bed but I was totally frozen and could not move anything but my eyes!!! I remember CLEARLY!!! I was not afraid....
...I was thinking ..."WOW so abductions are not ALL just physical..... they DO take people via OOBE as I have read about, how interesting!! I wonder if I get to see the aliens?? HOW EXCITING!! Oh YAY I am SO GLAD they choose me!!"

I slowly rose to my ceiling and through it (all that going through the layers of building material thing, where you can smell it and taste it) and out of the roof and then BLAM this is where all my memories end......nuttin more. Complete blankness, not even of coming back........ I slept extra long this
a.m and now I am up and straight here to type. Im not dressed nor have I looked in a mirror, but I DO have a cup of coffee......
I can't tell anybody about this but you ATS folks..........as I have allot of books on the UFO subject and like to watch shows about it.....I post in the UFO forum. Nobody would believe me if I told them...they would all be like ....ya right

I did not get to see any ship or any aliens, as they blacked out my memory...
But I know this happened.

I kinda hope it happens again, as I would like to meet other beings.
I want to be able to remember...

I put all this in a post on my big OOBE thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
...but have decided it warrants a thread of its very ow, as it was clearly an abduction event and belongs in the UFO forum......so here it is for you all....

[edit on 27-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sounds exciting. Too bad they didn't let you remember them. That would be frustrating... such a tease.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow! Id be happy to just have an out of body experience let alone anything else! Do you have any marks that weren’t there before? keep us informed if anything else happens! send them my way if you speak to any lol

+52 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I doubt you were really abducted by anyone. They're called "dreams."

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow!!

Thank you alot for sharing this with us.

I believe what you say is real as so many others.

And yes they do not abduct your physical body for most part it seems.

And it seems they finally learned how to make sure you don't know what happened while you were abducted! Alot less people now are reporting actual happenings in the abductions.

I always asked myself about how it was to go through the walls actually!

Thanks

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
How do you know you were abducted and it just wasnt a dream?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have not checked myself yet for marks......but I will.

Having OOBE's....you always have a choice to whats going on.....and your all floaty like and kinda out of control. As an example, you want to go over to this tree and you head there but you kinda overshoot the mark and go flying by the tree and you need to come back at it slower trying to not pass by it again

The light I was in last night did NOT allow for a single movement beyond the rolling of eyeballs..........and it was a very deliberate motion....it was slow and solid and very pressice.....no wobbly bobbly about it so it was NOT coming from me, it was surly outside of MY ability to control.
The color of the light was blueish and VERY bright....it was like being inside lightning bolt.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
How do you know you were abducted and it just wasnt a dream?

You know when you're OOBE and when you're not.

Your perception is not like in a dream where you make up your own world.
You are seeing your room clearer than your mind could project it.

So you pretty much know it's real.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Wow River, that's uuummmmmm great. !

I guess you should write down as much as you can over the next few days/weeks.

Try to jolt your memory as much as you can.

It may not be your last visit - may not have been your first that said.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Why would you be excited about being abducted by aliens and possibly experimented on like a guinea pig? You want to be surgically operated on with no anesthesia by beings who can care less if you feel any pain, and are just using your helpless body for whatever they want?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
whatever breadfan...............you just keep telling yourself that and stay in your nice warm little comfy shell, be careful to not poke your head out to far you just might see something.

I do not do drugs nor to I drink. I do however drink one to two cups of coffee perday.......

I am a stay at home mother, born in 1963. My behavior and habits are spotless.

In my younger days I did like to go dancing and have some drinks.....[snip].....but it has been YEARS now since I imbibed in any of that.

Mod Edit - remvoed drug reference

[edit on 28-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

How do you they wanted to surgically operate on her? They obviously removed the memories, so even if they did operate on her, where is the pain?

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Why would you be excited about being abducted by aliens and possibly experimented on like a guinea pig? You want to be surgically operated on with no anesthesia by beings who can care less if you feel any pain, and are just using your helpless body for whatever they want?

Why would they do that?

They don't cut you open like some animal, they could disembowl you from inside without using any body entrance...

And if you're really really unlucky, they will cut you apart, put you in a tank with all your fluids and some other ex-beings, and then swim around in it absorbing your proteins!

No, you don't want to be abducted!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I think you should go with the "no comment option" since you have nothing useful to contribute other than to slander a member.

Hope to hear more about you experience TRG, may be you are able to get some memories back somehow, I have heard abductees not able to remember at first but later getting some memories of the incident back.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Thats what Im wondering.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dznetworks2

Thats what Im wondering.

OK......I will try and answer this.
I have believed in Alien races since I was very little. I have never questioned that they exsist, but I do question various stories about them.
I have always wanted to meet an Alien, look into their eyes persay.
Now I have no idea if I got to 'meet' anyone alien last night as maybe I was just blanked out the whole time I dunno.......
I think people that are abducted have it happening to them from childhood as the Aliens seem to be very interested in familial bloodlines....Noone in my family talks about this kind of thing....I have never had even the slightest memory of such a thing going on.
I do not think Aliens just start picking you up when your middle aged. I think if its not happening to you then it won't.
The fact I now have glimpsed them taking me for 'whatever reason' I don't think they meant any true harm as I was returned and I am right here.....I am fine, so far....I have yet to do a body scan in bright lights to check for anything odd.

.... this is why I am smiling about the whole thing.....I think it's kinda cool
I am surprised to have this take place, but I have been open to this kind of thing my whole life........I guess it would be like you spend allot of time trying to spot a whale in the ocean, YEARS in fact....and then one day you see one! It is that kind of excitement for me!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My last comment aside, I really don't understand. The title says 'I was abducted last night'. But you have no indication at all that you even saw an alien let alone got abducted by one. One line you are saying that you are happy you got abducted then the next you are saying you drew a blank and don't remember anything and are not sure you got abducted.

You have def been here long enough and have been a good enough member to last this long and accrue this many points. So, being a member on this site for so long, don't you already know the abuse you are going to get have a title that says 'I was abducted' and not even having one shred of it in your story?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch

I think you should go with the "no comment option" since you have nothing useful to contribute other than to slander a member.

And what useful was I supposed to say? I think the guy is not telling the truth. I think someone who visits ATS boards and is into aliens and suddenly gets an 'abduction' experience and can hardly wait to post it here, speaking about it in lucid terms..is a bit hard to swallow, don't you think?

I thought this forum was about serious UFO phenomena, not about science fiction and fairy tales.

What I DO believe is, if there IS sucha thing as alien abduction, you sure as hell wouldn't be posting about it day after u had experienced it. That much I know.

There you go, that's useful right?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I don't have problem with your skepticism as I consider as skeptic myself, the way you go about your skepticism is what is completely unnecessary.

And serious UFO discussion? Common in order to have that you need to read it all and absorb it all and then you decide which way of ufology is the one that fits your beliefs if any, that much I have learn since being here in ATS.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join