It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Christian?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I meant do you believe Jesus existed as a physical human during the old testament? Jesus was the human embodiment of God. When he is not human, he is not Jesus, he is one with God as the Son of God. He is only referred to as Jesus when he exists in the flesh.

Ok, no offense, cause some of you now the bible and some of you obviously have not a bloody clue what in the heck ur talking a\b. It says in the Bible God in "Omnipresent and all-knowning", you ,the blah ,heard it in Sunday School Info. But seriously folks sit down and read the Bible front of back. Otherwise you have no right posting half truths and whole lies. God Bless

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilroyNo1

I meant do you believe Jesus existed as a physical human during the old testament? Jesus was the human embodiment of God. When he is not human, he is not Jesus, he is one with God as the Son of God. He is only referred to as Jesus when he exists in the flesh.

OK, no offense, cause some of you now the bible and some of you obviously have not a bloody clue what in the heck ur talking a\b. It says in the Bible God in "Omnipresent and all-knowing", you ,the blah ,heard it in Sunday School Info. But seriously folks sit down and read the Bible front of back. Otherwise you have no right posting half truths and whole lies. God Bless

What half-truths and whole lies are you referring to exactly? I have read the Bible and as far as I know I never said God wasn't Omnipresent and Omniscient. In fact, it would make very little sense if I did, since I believe that God is both of those things as well as Omnipotent. There is no need to take such an insulting and condescending attitude, BTW. I have never disrespected you.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilroyNo1

Ok, no offense, cause some of you now the bible and some of you obviously have not a bloody clue what in the heck ur talking a\b. It says in the Bible God in "Omnipresent and all-knowning", you ,the blah ,heard it in Sunday School Info. But seriously folks sit down and read the Bible front of back. Otherwise you have no right posting half truths and whole lies. God Bless

Maybe I'm not understanding your post. Let me know if I'm misinterpreting what you're trying to say here KilroyNo1. Are you implying that what Jezebel is saying is wrong? If so what is wrong with what she said?

I do believe the following statement is true, right?
Jesus (The physical manifistation/Human) was not around in 'Human' form during the OT.

Old Testament Prophecies Of Jesus
Study 3 explained how God's purpose of salvation for men was centred around Jesus Christ. The promises which He made to Eve, Abraham and David all spoke of Jesus as their literal descendant. Indeed, the whole of the Old Testament points forward to, and prophesies about, Christ.

That the Law of Moses pointed forward to Christ, and the prophets prophesied of him, should be proof enough that Jesus did not exist physically before his birth. The false doctrine of the physical 'pre-existence' of Christ before birth makes a nonsense of the repeated promises that he would be the seed (descendant) of Eve, Abraham and David.

Link to Bible Basics:
www.bbie.org...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join