It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the U.S. government too pro Israel...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've been watching The Washington Journal on C-Span and I notice allot of callers talk about Israel is part of the problem in the Middle East. I know that our government supports them allot with weapons And give them billions in tax payer’s money every year.

Now do you think the U.S. government is too pro Israel?

I'm kinda thinking yes. And I think when we start sticking our noses in their business over there we are probably doing more harm than good. These people been fighting for thousands of years and it will probably never end no matter how many peace deals are made they are later broken.

How many other countries support Israel like we do?

I'm not against Israel but I think we have enough problems here to deal with. I don't think we should be policing the world.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Absolutely!

And the media is so pro-isreael because media conglomerates are owned by.................................

Anyhow, even all presidential candidates say that U.S. is a strong ally of Israel and we back them up, but nobody says why?

America borrows trillions of dollars from Israel to kill THEIR enemies!

Let's Invade Iran because they "MAY" have ONE nuclear warhead, while Israel has thousands!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
of course it is...

hell, look at the media, it says that israeli civilians are killed...
the only civilians in israel are those under 18 and those unable to serve in the military for various reasons.

it also ignores the atrocities and the ridiculous number of violations of international law that israel commits

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You mean like when we where supplying bombs during the Lebanon war in which Israel lost 115 soldiers in order not to retrieve 2 kidnapped ones? Killed several thousand Lebanese civilians and lost a 100? After receiving thousands of world war 2 era designed rockets (most of which landed in fields).

But at least they wrecked Lebanon’s economy; the government there had been investing too much in their own people, and subsequently unlike a "good" country like Saudi Arabia not enough in the western economies.
The Lebanon war also provided invaluable lessons about how much we would screw up if we actually invaded Iran.

So yeah, whilst the relationship between America and Israel is often take, it is also give and take.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UScitizen
I've been watching The Washington Journal on C-Span and I notice allot of callers talk about Israel is part of the problem in the Middle East. I know that our government supports them allot with weapons And give them billions in tax payer’s money every year.

Now do you think the U.S. government is too pro Israel?

I'm kinda thinking yes. And I think when we start sticking our noses in their business over there we are probably doing more harm than good. These people been fighting for thousands of years and it will probably never end no matter how many peace deals are made they are later broken.

How many other countries support Israel like we do?

I'm not against Israel but I think we have enough problems here to deal with. I don't think we should be policing the world.

Don't you know that we are not just "PRO" Israel, but that our government has been infiltrated by Israel, Turkey, and Pakistan? Learn who Sibel Edmonds is and listen to her story. Do your own research. This is bought and paid for. Also, our banks and other financial institutions are owned and controlled by old-money Europe who are running the NWO. Our money system is a Farce. Research the War of 1812 and why we even had it. You will find that it had to do with us not renewing the 20-yr agreement with the banking system in Europe to control us through our economy. It goes back that far and is still going on today.

One Motive for Pakistan to infiltrate us: public.cq.com...

[edit on 28-11-2007 by thatblissguy]

join