It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man finds Chip inside his Wal-Mart Shirt.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
OMG! I just opened my new DVD of Uptown Girls and while trying to fill out the coupons for a trip to meet Brittany Murphy...I found a small black hidden chip!

It was glued inside!
It is sealed in plastic to survive the elements!

OMG! The government is tracking the movies. They must know that even when people go into hiding, they will have movies...so they are testing the methods.

I swear, I will never buy another movie again.

And I know the shirt thing is true. I once tried on a shirt and wore it out of the store by mistake. It had what I think is an earlier version of the chip which was large and white and attached at the sleeve. The government happened to be watching that exact store and knew that I was trying to leave. I think they could detect the metal strips in the money I had, and knew I did not pay for the shirt, so they alerted Wal-Mart to my location. I also heard a loud alarm too.

Stay away from Wal-Mart and DVD movies.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
wasnt there a thing like this about gillette, they were spying on what kind of men were buying their shavers talk about marketing studies.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I want to meet Britanny Murphy. Fill in my name. I can't buy the DVD since I'd end up watching it too much and end up shooting the President to get Britanny to like me.

Damn, my master plan displayed for all to see. Sneaky, sneaky of you Zedd.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Man finds chip? or prepubescent boy?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
And why shirts? But not TV's, etc. Shirts = people.

Got TIVO?
They know what you watch, when you watch, when you rewind, when you pause etc.....

"On Sunday, TiVo subscribers hit rewind on the Jackson-Timberlake incident nearly three times more than they did on any other moment during the broadcast. That makes the moment the most rewatched ever during a broadcast in three years of measuring audience reactions, a TiVo representative said. The findings were based on an anonymous sampling of 20,000 TiVo subscribers who watched the Super Bowl."

news.com.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I say this story is a lie. Who would smash a microchip like this and then write a story on it thinking people would believe him? If you find something like this, the best thing to do would be to at least photograph it if not attempt to get it tested by a university or something. The first thing you would do would not be to destroy the chip, thats for sure.

Yet another piece of crap story offered up on Rense.com.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
haha, after i read that i searched through my undershirts from wal*mart...I found nothing, but hey maybe its always possible that the chips could be even smaller now

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This story is bull droppings.

RFID chips do not have a power supply, so it could not have shocked this person.

They are powered by an EM field at the scanners.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As far as the tag inside the dvd goes... if i am understanding correctly, IMO it is the thing that sends the alarm off on the way out the door.. simple black sticky tag with circuit on the inside, once it hits a strong enough magnet - boom deactivated... the security control device... of course buying media at wal-mart is more the mistake since they like to edit content .. but that would be a different thread

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
MORONS! Why doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADSX

come again???? durrrr rice grain sized? vat is that u say??? verichippin what...oh yeah applied digi solutions..

www.adsx.com could it be any less obvious lol, they also own digitalangel.net which helps find your kids or loved elderly when they get a lil confused
yeah um, not popular now, but of course popular

First cyborg family(as seen on ripley's on tbs) is implanted with verichip..everyone knows about these bout now, better chips comming out though hehehe

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
wasnt there a thing like this about gillette, they were spying on what kind of men were buying their shavers talk about marketing studies.

Gillete, yes the razor, is watching you-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Been a while but link is still good- check it out-

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hate to go for the glib, easy answer, but that's what he gets for shopping at Wal-Mart. especially buying clothes there. yeesh.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hmm...that just supports that Walmart controlls people!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
wallmart........wallmart should be avoided like like the public avoiding the truth. do a quick ATS search....
wallmart bad

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by clearmind]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
check this link out for RIDF chips

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join