It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are slowly being moved to UFO acceptance, why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
For so many years our rulers did not want this to come out, now i see former governors speaking out publically that they saw stuff.
If you look back, at about 30-40 years back the public was not even able to accept the existance of ice on Mars. Now that was big news about 10 years ago.
And now this.
So it's quite apparent that the ruling elite slowly moves the public into UFO believe.

The question is why?

1. Our oil is possibly running out soon, so we will be using "ufo tech" in near future?

2. They are going to plan a public announcement of Alien existence?

Does anyone have more than just ideas about it?

I'd love to read Mr. Lear aswell

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Other than Dennis Kucinich, I'm not currently aware of any politicians or sitting government officials who positively assert the existence of UFOs/extraterrestrials. To whom are you referring?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is one of those questions where everyone has their own pet theory. Maybe they have a war planned with the ET's. Maybe we need Et's to help us get past the earth changes. Maybe we are going to be the ET's slaves/pets... Based upon what each individual knows about ET's s/he has to come up with his/her own theory, or wait to see what happens, or for more evidence to arise...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well atleast fine that people here are waking up to some point, atleast UFO acceptance

top topics

join