It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the 'Greys' etc evil? Good?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke

Originally posted by ebe51

....Like a movie that brings together disparate elements of the plot in the end.

I haven't watch this movie yet, but I have a good book written a few hundred years ago with an ending that starts out with a great deception follow by whole bunch of nasty events leading to good ending for some and bad ending for others.

What book are you talking about btw? The protocols of the elders of zion (I think I got the title right, I've only read about half of it)?

I was talking about the bible, and the great deceptions talked about in revelations. Where the antichrist will come with many signs and wonder tricking the world into believe he (and his fallen angles) were the creators of us. So if the aliens do come forward soon and say they seeded us, you'll know that it was foretold 1st a few hundred years ago in the bible.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was talking about the bible, and the great deceptions talked about in revelations. Where the antichrist will come with many signs and wonder tricking the world into believe he (and his fallen angles) were the creators of us. So if the aliens do come forward soon and say they seeded us, you'll know that it was foretold 1st a few hundred years ago in the bible.

What if aliens do come and turns out they really created us?

Will you admit what's written on the bible is wrong or just keep pushing the 'prophecies' further down the line until they fit your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

What if aliens do come and turns out they really created us?

Will you admit what's written on the bible is wrong or just keep pushing the 'prophecies' further down the line until they fit your beliefs?

I believe that's very unlikey, the bible seems a have right these far on prodictions it has made, So I guess I would question there proof.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by ebe51]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I believe that's very unlikey, the bible seems a have right these far on prodictions it has made, So I guess I would question there proof.

Getting a little bit off topic here but, would you care to elaborate on the predictions the bible has made so far that have been correct, according to your words?

It would enlighten and help me understand your perspective a little better. Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

This is an interesting thought, but don't you think there are even worse things they can do to us by not killing us?

Certainly! There are much worse things than death. Like being forced to live on a planet where almost everyone is like a worker drone doing menial and or mundane tasks such as assembling non-biodegradable unnecessary items in factories. All while being told by the people who rule the planet that their planet is the only planet in the universe with people on it. PLUS they're told the whole point of their existence is to:

• Make the non-biodegradable unnecessary items...
  • Acquire more non-biodegradable unnecessary items than the other people living on the planet...
  • Reproduce and make more people to live on the planet and consume the non-biodegradable unnecessary items...

The rulers also deem it necessary for the worker drones to surrender a percentage of their wages for the right to live on their planet.

According to the rulers there is nothing else in the universe worth doing! Yet the rulers of the planet know what a bleak and horrifying existence this is. So to make everything bearable they promised the people of the planet that if they're good worker drones, and accept their lots in life quietly, and behave themselves they can go and live in a kind of paradise! The paradise is in the sky, but it isn't in space and you can't see it. Everything there is perfect and there is no sadness, poverty, or death. However, you can only go there after you die. But if you do not accept your lot in life quietly and you disobey the rules they will send you to burn for eternity in a fiery pit.

I don't know about you guys but to me that sounds like a fate worse than death.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MinMin

TO examine these issues with the blinkers of our own terrestrial world view on (which is hard to avoid) then from this perspective it is almost inevitable that t he issue is going to be extremely vexing.....

As everything we hold dear in fact every assumption about reality we hold in our conciousness (under pinning our world view) are all conceptions and are not really objective facts..... even if you think you can comprehensively prove it....

So i guess what im trying to say is contradictions that arise in our minds when we read about these apparent happenings confuse us not so much perhaps because the story is totally false but more likely because our own preconceptions about reality are not compatible with what we are hearing about.....

I.E.
Why would These E.Ts Need to come here to do these experements?

Have they not the capacity to take what they need from us and do there cloning somewhere else? in there own back yard so to speak?
What ever they are observing it envolves a close study of us from with-in our own dynamic/system.

If it were simply just a matter of genetics they could take a few thousand or million people with them and they would not need more.

You seen that move Happy Feet.....
Perhaps we are the penguins......

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by morphonius821

Thank you i tend to agree with you.
Enigma is a word that comes to mind in regards to abduction and aliens i dont think i have been abducted and i have not seen Aliens but i have seen ufo's two of them in the UK which had a profound effect on me i was nine at the time im in my forty's now but not a day go's by were i dont try to make sence of what i had seen infact im concidering hypnoses to re live the experience.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Im sure if their intention were of an evil nature we wouldnt be here by now. Lets face it they would be far superior to us in technology aswell as their mind set.

No, I think they need us more than we realise. This seems obvious if the cattle and human mutilations are anything to go by. They are far away from home and need resources, either from us or our surroundings.

It would be like a farmer killing his breeding stock, he would fall into poverty, so its best for them to harvest as they go. Im sure if tomorow the skies filled with their ships we should worry, but in the mean time we seem to be safe from them.

As for them doing good, well, we as the public have only seen what we perceive as an mystery. If they are in league with our goverments, then we will never know their real intentions. With people like bush and his bushwackers in charge there is no hope for us, and I fear for the aliens.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ASYLUM100

Yeah, I think one of the more interesting ideas bandied about regarding extraterrestrials is why would they wait for our technology to get the point where we could put up a strong fight with them or kill them. Though there are worse things they can do to us than kill us, it would also seem if they were going to kill us they'd have done it by now.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx

Getting a little bit off topic here but, would you care to elaborate on the predictions the bible has made so far that have been correct, according to your words?

It would enlighten and help me understand your perspective a little better. Thanks

I like this list...

100prophecies.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

I think we could be more advanced than we give our selvs credit for maybe what took us 60 years to develop took other beings 100's maybe 1000's of years to get to a certin point in technology maybe thats what they are monitoring may be they are worried as being the new kids on the block ready in the not to distant future to travel the stars.
We may need guidence in tolerance and use our own history of mistakes as a lerning tool not to take our sometimes hostile nature to the stars.
I love the idea we humans are very unique and will play a important role in the future galatic interstella comunity.
We will work out our differances here on Earth that im sure of as to the extent of that im not sure and i guess it wont be pleasnt but the ultimate outcome for us will be fantastic,(and i pray i see that day) as one day in the far far future we will have to leave this planet anyway.... on another note i have often ponderd the thought that we may be the first in a grand design and it is our destiny
to populate the universe or at least our sola system as i said i only ponder that thought that we are alone and it is us that will populate the stars as we did this planet (which was considerd flat once!) IMO we are a very young and special race very gifted and still have a lot of developing to do but our desiny is out there somewere.
what a fantastic thought

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Paul The Seeker is most the most knowledgable here I think. I strongly believe that the grey's are bad, and they might be the workers for the reptillians. Credo Mutwa is another person who said this, also that they have a kinda skin suit. I believe alot of what Alex Collier says in his video interview that I saw, except for the time travel, part. From many online radio, and video clips, I draw these concusions, because I see simularties.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It could be that the reptilians want more souls for their grey workers. So they need to modify our genes, and manipulate us hugely to trick our souls in to re-encarnating into a grey body. Willian Cooper did say that the Grey's had a problem reproducing. It's possible that the souls that were trapped in the grey bodies are escapping, and that's why they can't reproduce. Or they just want humans to be workers for them like the greys are. I see there's a high population of "human workers" already.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
To the OP im sorry i went off the subject a bit there and ment no disrespect.
If i had to go by a gut feeling,,, not good not sure about the word evil but if they landed tomorow i would be very very wary

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Threat isn't about benevolent "space brothers" or the like, but about Greys who are engaged in a selective breeding program to produce alien/human hybrids, hybrids that will eventually be so human-like that we won't be able to tell the difference. Further, The aliens are planning to infiltrate our society. They are making hybrids to take over earth and phase out regular humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ncuncfan2006
The Threat isn't about benevolent "space brothers" or the like, but about Greys who are engaged in a selective breeding program to produce alien/human hybrids, hybrids that will eventually be so human-like that we won't be able to tell the difference. Further, The aliens are planning to infiltrate our society. They are making hybrids to take over earth and phase out regular humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO!

I think if they were going to take over they would have done it back in the fortys. Why wait untill we can put up a better fight, no they need us, for what who knows.

I believe they mean no direct harm as a whole to our race, could just be treying to survive a long way from home, could have been here all along, they might be from here but much older than us, if so who are we to call them aliens.

Mans inability to except change and difference has always clouded his judgements (fight or flight). Its in our nature to be scared of what we dont know, self preservation.

All we know is that they have been here a while and our goverments know about them.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join