It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here i am baby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
majic, please don't ban me already i've only just begun, you know us Aussis we re a tad different. I love NZ. hehehehe.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Jedi HI baby.I want you to know me better too, its hard tho. This is intros sect and i feel kinda like people think im spaz! Im an average chic, i work dam hard 6/7 days i am doing great on my own. My work involves alot, people with disabilaties,this is my life (notice original post, maybe it sounded naughty)but in truth there it is. im a girl 35 and proud, usually people think im younger. not because im retarted either.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   
farout!!

Introductions ?? and nuts is going off in a big way and some are saying -> go to BTS? umbelieveable

well howdy fellow Aussie OI OI OI from another Aussie.

I am most impressed and LMAO when I saw the amount of replies to the first post introducing herself. Brilliant!

U2U me anytime

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuts!
Jedi HI baby.I want you to know me better too, its hard tho. This is intros sect and i feel kinda like people think im spaz!

Very nice! i'm 35 too. I must say I love australia as a country. I always wanted to visit there. thank you. I know you are getting a bad rap here for writing spaz. But not to worry, it's up to the moderators to decide what's next. great intro and welcome again. hugs and kisses!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Introductions ?? and nuts is going off in a big way and some are saying -> go to BTS? umbelieveable

I suggested that because BTS is a lot more relaxed than ATS -- you saw some of the accusations hurled at the her. People on ATS are a judgemental lot.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
I suggested that because BTS is a lot more relaxed than ATS -- you saw some of the accusations hurled at the her. People on ATS are a judgemental lot.

Yeah, pathetic isn't it?

Welcome to ATS!!

Hopefully, nuts will encounter more friendly members than not

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thurisaz, another Aussi were everywhere huh! thanks for the welcome.
Beachcoma, BTS, it will be!
thanks for the suggestion.
jedi well errrr mmm thanks for the affection hehehe
right back at ya.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Tetsujin thank for U2U,
i will do as you say with pleasure hehe. Hope to catch you round more, thanks again for all.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi again to everyone who were kind enough to open their arms to me in a literal way. I finally have been posting, finding my way slowly, however i'm still unsure about many things, avatars for instance, It seems like hard work even tho iVe read what has been given to me. Any one who can give me a avatar that is kinda nuts please help meeee.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hey Nuts,

Ahh the Avvy thing

Well i suggest that if you are not sure on a pic you like ... over to BTS members art, There are many there who make avatars, and would be more than happy to throw some ideas around for you,

i,e like this

And if you want to pratise putting an avvy up

copy

img401.imageshack.us...

*Go to member center
*look down to Avatar ulc, then paste the link in there,
* press submit at the bottom of the page

[edit on 19-12-2007 by asala]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The kind of avitar I would like be a picture of a big black sexy caped man in a pink teddi lots of hair. hehe love the hair! ANY HAIRY ONES? see ya nutts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Hello nuts, nice to hear from you! where have you been? are you posting any interesting threads or creating some? hello baby!!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hi Jedi, My baby, Your the one awaited. I have been about, but so still kinda lost with stuff. Its so hard when your not a computer chic! Give me blood and guts any day and i wont even flinch. I'm not feeling this place the way i thought i would. Can you adopt me. I really luv ya nuts.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
hi Asala, That is exactly the type of thing im looking for. I however am the most stupid, dumbest, computer illiterate girl ever. Dont worry, its a waste of time. nuts

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
hi all , i have a avatar finnally I am singing the song..its a UB40 song,,called "Here i am''

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I want to make a huge thankyou to Asala, and Im a marty,,for helping me settle in, among others.. sorry you have all been a huge help too. I am a lucky girl..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join