It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here i am baby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
G'day Blaine, your directness is a quality, I have never been a member here or any other site for that matter. i have however been a lurker on and of for quite a while. Its a great place this,as for the fun bring it on i wish i joined up years ago. As for the fun, bring it on.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viszet Oki
This thread is strikingly familiar. Am I the only one smelling a fish?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

lol i was just thinking that but thought i'd get flamed for saying it

ah well you've broken the ice now!

maybe we're just paranoid because of the stupid amount of times DHR has abused the warm welcomes of this forum, but it's just weird how someone can show up seemingly out of nowhere being all mystical and interesting and grab the attention and friendship of the board.

There's just something about the way the posts are written... even the over-confident title raised my eyebrow...

but again, maybe i'm just suffering reactionary paranoia

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi Malganis, Im always happy to get a rise even if its an eyebrow,hehehe thanks heaps for the welcome mat. If you dont mind me asking who is DHR i hope its not a silly question.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well baby im back! im going to get myself an avatar thingy tomorrow, i hope. im feeling kinda enthused, also i shall start my own new chat. Where to begin tho, i am perplexed!! i will sleep upon my pillow until i decide. I Want say im happy with all who have made me feel welcome i think i will just about wet my pants. hehehe

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hi nuts, so tell us more about yourself, location age sex etc? just interested to know you better. you sound like an interesting character.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
hi there my Jed,where does one even begin, im sure that my whole entire life history is not what you want, however amazing!. I really like the art of story telling (not fables but stories handed on, experience type stuff). My old man(RIP) and his old man before him and so on where story tellers it may be the dying art, i dont know but I think of all the knowledge that is now gone for us, SO SAD!!!! I shall be back later

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
let me save you all the trouble, it is not me, EVEN I CANT FAKE AT BEING THAT RETARDED....this chick is waaay out there.

DHR

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Van Zan

Thats a little harsh man! Come on, be nice and be polite!
to you!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Oh man i just wrote a huge letter and comp stuffed up! well i shall try to do it all again.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

yeah well hey, nobody ever accused me of being nice and polite. how do you think i got banned? by being politically correct?
this chick is either 12 years old or mentally retarded...why beat around the bush? you're thinking the same thing you just aren't free enough to say it.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Vanzan I work with the people whom are ''retarded'' and just to let you know its not an insult. How ever if i was called Vanzan, then after that i would be feeling insulted

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
tetujin, thanks for the support, i really believe its people like this that make life so sad, it doesn't have to be like that. good wishes .

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

ok, well, maybe you need to get out more and you won't be quite so....perky.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
this is ATS guys. we are supposed to be helping out new members arent we? I know she sounds odd and maybe young. but still all lifeforms deserve respect. even those who maybe slow.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Miller If I could I give you a big 'ol star buddy!
But Mrs. Nuts perhaps you should go to BTS and start some new threads and meet some of us BTS people, you'll fit right in!

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

the answer to this is that ATS needs to add the person's age next to their name so we know when they are slow or just young.

DHR

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Vanzan ar'nt you just the one then . Well perky is obviously offensive to you. You would not believe how active a gal can be. Im hoping the perky police will visit you next. Good things come in ''perky packages'' heheheh

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
also without being refered to as a retarted(offence take Vanzan) who is this DHR im not young by the way nor am i stupid, I just take life as it comes
When you have enough on your plate you know your gonna be full. Im still perky by the way, you made not a difference to me as i never argu with people who's opinion i dont respect in the first place

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just for you, Jedi miller, i shall think about what yoiu need to have as there is a plenty. You shall get all info, and i shall too! Do i sound that young to you?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Van Zan Ban Plan

Originally posted by Van Zan
the answer to this is that ATS needs to add the person's age next to their name so we know when they are slow or just young.

I have a better idea: let's just put the word "Banned" under the names of people who don't belong here.

To everyone else: sorry about the mess.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join