It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost or angry neighbours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmm come across this paranormal news artical in the mirror news paper!

LOTTO LAD IS RUN OUT BY GHOST Feb 3 2004LOTTO LAD IS RUN OUT BY GHOST Feb 3 2004

By Aidan Mcgurran

LOTTO winner Michael Carroll has fled his luxury home in terror and is vowing to sell up because he is convinced it is haunted.

Carroll, due in court today on drug and handling charges, was spooked when he and two pals heard a Banshee-type wail from the swimming pool of the �400,000 five-bedroomed house.

A friend said: "Suddenly all the doors starting slamming. They sensed something bad was going to happen and ran out to Michael's car.

"They thought the ghost had followed them and they started stabbing the back seat with knives. They totally lost it."

Carroll, 20, who scooped �9.7million on the lottery, thinks builders working on the pool may have disturbed the spirit of a woman murdered by her husband in an old cottage on the site.

Neighbours in Swaf-fham, Norfolk, fed up with Carroll's uncouth behaviour, are delighted to see him go.

Mrs Jean Poulter, 65, said: "We're very grateful to the ghost."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My question here is!

Ghost or some of the residents from the town wanting to drive away the annoying neighbour??

seems odd to me that the neighbours did not like the couple, SO figers that this could have been some kind of trick.
If so how could they stage this??

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"due in court today on drug and handling charges"

Possibly just a bad "trip"?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hahaha

probably a really good ploy by the neighbors to get him to move.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I agree with the prior posts... sounds liek some recreational drugs gone bad... to stab out own carseats takes some really strong paranoia

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think It could probably have been set up, sounds likely, but how it was done? I can't figure that one out just now, will work on it! Think I'll have to look at some back copies of "Jonathan Creek"

top topics

join