It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bribe your way to knowledge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I propose that the many believers ban together and offer a large sum of money for verified information of the location of all the hidden archaeological items. You know all that proof of the various lost civilizations and or aliens.

With all the museum warehouses that must be filled to the gutters with stuff you should be able to find a secretary, clerk or data-entry person who knows where this stuff is.

Even better, if you could find an archaeologist with a weakness; drink, drugs, debt or despair, they could be induced to sell out to.

Look at all the people on both sides of the cold war who gave up military, scientific and political secrets, surely for a price of few dollars the evidence will soon be in your hands.

So who got the organizing talent to get this going?

I figure 750,000 US would loosen a few tongues. I know if I knew anything about where all the secrets are you could buy me out for paltry 300,000.

Seriously folk why don't you do this - it would work for UFOs too

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So, would you publicly (ATS is public) offer 300 000 for the first person who hands you an ancient artifact or shows you where one is that cannot be produced on our current level of technology?

(Be careful here)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Hi Hanslune,

My intuition tells me that you are a wealthy individual.

I am too financially challenged at present to contribute to this project but I can tell you how to go about it. Caution is very important, not only for success but also for your own safety.

If you use e-mail, telephones, cell phones, or text messages, YOUR PLAN WILL FAIL.

It has to be done in such a way whereby you contact those who might have access to those items or possibly knows others who do, but who do not work for any government that is trying to prevent exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

There are a number of avenues you could attempt.

First, you could come to the United States and visit the company of Bob Lazar, United Nuclear. Buy some of his products first. Then strive to talk to him directly. If you use e-mail and/or if you schedule a flight anywhere near his facility, you are asking for trouble.

Best to fly into another state and then discreetly work your way over to his facility.

Assume that this thread is monitored by those who oppose you.

Next, view the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man and get the names of all the scientists and researchers that have pursued "forbidden archeology." Don't e-mail them
Find out their mailing addresses from their publishers and send them overnight letters.

That is a very good start, as it will lead you to people who do have something to offer.

You may find that the best way to bring good evidence to light is to use that money to produce a new documentary, while carefully hiding the controversial artifacts in a safe location.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Seems pretty clear he's suggesting the opposite.

I'd be tempted to reveal a piece of evidence I have myself for that kind of money, but it's something I've been holding onto for 15 years now because of the repercussions I might face from the academic community if I allowed it to be released.

I can describe it and even provide a photo, but I won't give up the object without a serious and verifiable offer in the mid six figures - that would only be about $5 per ATS member if everybody chipped in.

What I have is a small figurine that was originally found at a site in Peru where they've held ritual gatherings and feasts for generations. It's remarkable in many ways, because it depicts a figure that is clearly alien and wearing some type of helmet and large boots that are very similar to Apollo astronauts equipment. Alongside the figure is a depiction of an animal that has been extinct on Earth for hundreds of thousands of years. Those two things on their own would have most archaeologists reeling, but there's a third object in the scene that makes this piece the real "smoking gun". The third object has been independently verified as a genetic replication device.

For real! the inscription on the item verifies that's exactly what it is and what it's intended to do.

There's more, and I think the most truly amazing property of this object is that it shows signs of having been made by some very advanced process that's still not clear. There are none of the tell-tale signs that would be expected if this was hand carved stone or molded clay, and some of the pieces seem to have been produced by machine and later assembled into one unit. The colors are also remarkably bright considering it's age, indicating the pigments are not naturally occurring but must be the result of advanced chemistry. All of this has been verified by two separate universities who've examined the object.

You can view a photograph of the object here, just bear in mind that it's only available to serious bidders.
Peruvian Artifact

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Well, maybe I can help. It just happens to be that I should be coming in to quite a large sum of money soon. As it turns out, I had a long lost relative in Nigeria that recently passed away and left me the inheritance. I am just a small down payment (for legal purposes) away from it. I will let you know when the deal goes through.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have a copy of Gods "the secret of my success" signed by the author.
it goes into lots of detail about his early life growing up on a planet in the pleaides constellation and how he came to earth on a rocket powered chariot and created life around 4004bce. He didn't rest on the last day he went clubbing.

I'd be prepared to let it go for half a million (£ not $)

any takers ?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Some excellent satire there ladies and gentlemen!

Ah skyfloating I was saying that IF I had such information I'd sell it, not buy it.

It is interesting that those so concerned about discovering aliens, etc won't take this step. Which based on thousands of years of experience, has shown you can buy information on anything. Yet no one does it - kinda of a reverse Amazing Randy challenge.

Anyone like to speculate as to why no one does? (besides the obvious reasons that they'd be flooded with fakes and kooks, and of course the really serious believers would content that they'd be killed if they tried this)

Oh I really did like Marvin the Martian, haha

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I was tempted to also go down the funny post path.
But my humour gene was cloned out of my ancestors.

As a serious aside, it should be noted that there ARE many artifacts in museum and university store rooms collected many years ago that have never seen the light of day. One such piece of evidence surfaced from a back room not all that long ago.
Unfortunately it wasnt evidence of alien intervention.

mojo

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

One such piece of evidence surfaced from a back room not all that long ago. Unfortunately it wasnt evidence of alien intervention.

One of the "fadish" places to find good information has been over the last 15 years to relook at existing museum collections.

People have found that it is cheaper to comb thru existing materials that do field research. This has led to more use of higher technology to look at tools microscopically, better analysis of bone and other artifacts.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yes, from memory it was some seeds from a layer of a dig discovered in Sth America back in the 70's that had been sitting untouched in the store room of a university but only now is the technology at a point where they were able to make some more advances either in dating or genome research. Not sure which, my memory's not so great.
I'll see if i cant find a link.
It wasnt that long ago.

mojo

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Let us know if you come up with something interesting

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
you could always try ebay

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
But, but can we get it discounted?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
One could turn the question around: Why doesnt anyone make an official offer? "Whoever finds me an ancient extraterrestrial artifact will be rewarded 1 Million".

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Because then it would be considered to be a honey trap.

However if someone would do that the media attention would be worth far more than a mere million. That is known to nearly everyone on this planet who has the ability to find (or in your viewpoint knows where the evidence is) such material.

Oddly no one makes the jump

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I wouldnt do it either way because in both instances id run the risk of loosing money, as evidence can be interpreted either way.

We are talking about evidence so blatant that it is extremely difficult to "interpret" differently. What might that be? Maybe the "iron pillar of delhi" which is evidence of metallurgic skills beyond what was considered possible back then.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
How about a habitation level with inclusions of plastic, radioactive materials, high tech ceramic and genetic material from non humans? ie a trash pit?

How about a pollen count that shows hybird grain crops showing up where none existed before along with industrial pollution.

A light fixture, broken and thrown away insitu?

I can think of dozens and dozens of examples of irrefutable evidence.

How about a bone that shows it didn't come from anywhere on earth (yes they can tell that)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

LMAO ... you should check and search the web for Nigirian scammer mails, just even do a search on any bank or telephone or any number in the mail and read

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
How about a habitation level with inclusions of plastic, radioactive materials, high tech ceramic and genetic material from non humans? ie a trash pit?

How about a pollen count that shows hybird grain crops showing up where none existed before along with industrial pollution.

A light fixture, broken and thrown away insitu?

I can think of dozens and dozens of examples of irrefutable evidence.

How about a bone that shows it didn't come from anywhere on earth (yes they can tell that)

Well, hence the conspiracy theories. We cant uphold our belief in alternative history unless we dont also believe in some deliberate cover-up of evidence.

But remember that us fringe people place technological history so far back (more than 10 000 years) that the evidence you name must be scarce.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
to actually find something that would drastically change how people think in one go today would not be welcomed by the officials or the people, the officials would try and cover it up but if it did get out i dont think most people could handle it....

its better to do it slowly and gradually like what is happening at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join