It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most unmanly/unwomanly thing you do.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Is..

the...

water...

cold...????

Being a male and a "sitter" I can answer that. Yes. It's very cold. In that general topic, I hate auto-flush toilets. Nothing like having one of those go off when you sitting on it.

"Unmanly"? I'm sure that I have several, but my main one is more "child-like" ..... I enjoy watching cartoons and I'm 47. On occasion I enjoy watching sesame street as well. (shhhhh!!)

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I hate auto-flush toilets

Damn right! Those bastards suck. Its quite the sensation to be sitting with yer ass an inch off the seat trying to keep yerself dry.
Damn thats embarassing.:shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Wow, how did we go from Below top secret..to Bathroom top secret..
Geez potty humour reigns supreme doesn't it?

Ok..
Iam a 36 year old female,
I love motorcycles..
Fast Cars
Drinking beer straight from the bottle
Swearing
Dirty jokes..especially about sex and / or dumb blondes (cause Iam brunette)
Air drumming
Monster trucks
Pro Wrestling
And I love being on this site..ATS is predominantly a male site.Very small ratio of female members here.
Check the demographics.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

25% of men urinate sitting down

and many do it because it keeps the toilet cleaner.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I question the 26%. I would never admit that I squat to pee.

No sir ree, manly men go out in the street and pee in the gutter or on an fire ant colony in the yard.

Hookem horns!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
reply to post by CHIYANNE

Hey CHIYANNE, i heard your pod cast and you sound damn cool and the stuff you can do is admirable - hehehe - most guys would not be able to do half that stuff.

podcast? what is that and i have not made one?.. some one else with my name?

and yea like i said my dad wanted a boy..lol.. that and i ran wild when i was a kid... throw in the fact that i lived out in the northern boondocks.. well you have to do something to keep yourself amused.... and i was too young for boys at that time..lol.. but when i hit my teens.. well you can guess the rest.. but then i continued to learn from my my boyfriends and then my hubby... he wont take me shooting tho..lol.. too scart i guess

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I would imagine that since you are arguing so vehemently about what manly men do, that means that you secretly do it too...

LOL...Anyways, I'm a 27 year old female and I:

1) Like to get out and work on cars
2) Do sound tech work on the side (Love to set up a room for live sound)
3) Play guitar
4) Listen to heavy metal music to bleed off anger
5) Like to go fishing
6) Can captain a boat
7) Enjoy going out in the woods
8) Love a game of backyard football, basketball, and baseball (What can I say, I was raised with only my brother and 2 male cousins to play with growing up)
9) Drink beer from a bottle
10) Love to watch football games (Did anyone see the KY/TN game last weekend...Qaudruple overtime!!! Great game)
11) Love shows like CSI, Criminal Minds, and Prison Break
12) Study Martial Arts
12) Do some carpentry work and lay hardwood floors
13) and, hang out at sites like these...

What can I say...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by regs

There is something appealing about a woman that likes to fish or that likes going into the woods, and do you play "Touch" football?

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
reply to post by regs

There is something appealing about a woman that likes to fish or that likes going into the woods, and do you play "Touch" football?

All the backyard ball games I played growing up were touch football. Of course, since out of bounds was either being thrown up against the house or over the side of the hill, it would mandate it being touch football.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, growing up me and my cousins and brother used to hike up the side of the mountain that my grandma owned. Their were grape vines growing up there. We used to do a tarzan imitation and swing from them. On one occasion, after we'd been swinging on one vine for a while, one of my cousins went his turn. Right at the apex of the vine, it snapped and he went rolling down the mountain side, right into an old rusted barbed wire fence.

Also, I used to ride horses. Had a dog named spike and another one named bandit. Used to be a total pyro. Had bb gun and pellet gun wars with my brother and cousins. Have an indentation on my lover right leg right on the bone where I got hit with one. Used to drive a 77 nova. My old car was an LTD that I kept because it had a 350 Modified in it. Prefer a stick shift car because it gives me more control. And, I tend to cuss at stupid drivers, though that might be a result of the guy who clipped my tail end on the nova with his stupid toyota small bed pickup truck and sent me into a 480 right into the retaining wall of 440 in Nashville.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by regs

hey regs, I had a girl friend that was more manly than you. She refused to squat to pee also.

Just jokin...She did squat to pee but she always carried a .38 so I never gave her any ribbing about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
ATS is predominantly a male site.Very small ratio of female members here.
Check the demographics.

I must say that your part of that demographic is what makes ATS great.
And I think you know the other girls on the site that add so much flavour to the mix.
The ATS girls are the best.

As far as being unmanly....

I think the most unmanly thing I do is sleeping with another man, but it's my husband of 18 years and I'm not gonna stop.
I do the cooking, he does the cleaning, and we share the rest of the chores.
We can also do construction, wiring, plumbing, auto mechanics, landscaping, logging, drilling, mining, pilot a plane, etc....

We're more manly than most of the other men we know......
I think the time has passed when we designate gender to a specific task.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Let's add MY 2 cents to this one...I'm female, 44 and I like to:
1) Backpack long trips solo
2) Can rebuild a vehicle from the ground up
3) Can take care of a home- any repairs or modifications
4) Don't mind getting dirty
5) Prefer blue jeans and tshirts to dresses and frilly stuff
6) Don't own a pair of dress shoes- but I do own 3 pair of boots!
7) Studied martial arts
8) Despise "housework" or anything related to it.

9) Can ride a motorcycle
10) Can use a firearm with the best of them, and am a dead aim.

I guess that about sums it up for this gal! I've always been a "tomboy" from the time I was young, so this is nothing new to me. My real name will attest to the fact I was supposed to be a boy.

Peace!
KarmaGurl

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I swear (a lot) and pick my nose, and I'm a girl. Is that too much info? Now I'm gonna go to the "Crush on a Fellow Member" thread to see if I can get a boyfriend. Wish me luck.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
ATS is predominantly a male site.Very small ratio of female members here.
Check the demographics.

I must say that your part of that demographic is what makes ATS great.
And I think you know the other girls on the site that add so much flavour to the mix.
The ATS girls are the best.

Hey! From one AD to another..Thanks..The ATS girls Rock! But the guys sure make it interesting!!!

[edit on 30-11-2007 by AccessDenied]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join