It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The empire strikes back............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Something is bothering me.

The rise of Russia, Iran, China and the somewhat steady decline of the once powerful dollar.

I am thinking that a conspiracy is well underway and that in the near future after falling much lower than its present level the US will do something extra ordinary which will see the dollar rise and make some guys in the know very very wealthy. As sherlock says 'the game is a foot'.

I am hoping its not too costly for the rest of the world, maybe the US will corner the market in a new tech that will revolutionise the planet i'm just hoping its not a global takeover with the death star in orbit, i'm not sure but I get the feeling that this scenario has been written and all the players know the score and are playing their parts to the hilt.

Only as usual the masses are left out, oh well I'll put it down to ATS induced paranoia for the moment.

Feel free to comment.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You're not paranoid, your fears are real.

Might not be the answer you like but that's the way things seem to be.
There is currently tons of information available in ATS and other sources to suggest a major change is taking place.

Hopefully for the better and hopefully away from the idea as money being a solution to our problems.

It is of no importance as to which currency is the strongest. That is only good for those who control it.

America already has a technology that has almost cornered the market. It's called microsoft windows.

As current news develops, it is being suggested that the fall of the dollar is a plan to create the north American union and to introduce the Amero in place of the dollar.

I don't really need to post links to sources of info as most of it is already in this forum and I'm sure others will post those links unless you get the time to find them yourself.

Of course it's all pre-planned.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think the endgame has begun. These are exciting times folks, the end of days. It doesn't happen in one big bang. The suffering will be exquisite.

[qutote]...
Between the desire, And the spasm
Between the potency, And the existence
Between the essence, And the descent
Falls the Shadow

For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is, Life is, for Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

-T.S. Eliot, "The Hollow Men" (1925)

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So am i correct in thinking that America (which is a superpower) now needs Canada and Mexico to become a superpower 2.

Is it a measure to counter balance the greater population in china or is it simply that the big corporations want more shoppers?

We need to lose 7/10ths of the population or somehow get access to 7 more earths what is the answer?

Too many questions so many conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It's more than that, it's one big scam.

The North American union, as it is called, would break down the borders between Canada, USA and Mexico. Apparently, the new currency known as the Amero will take place of the Dollar, hence this drive to devalue the dollar. The union would then allow for America to gain control over the northern hemisphere in that region and submit everyone to ID cards, RFID chips etc.

America has always had two problems with Mexico, Drugs and ilegal immigrants. The drug war is a load of rubbish. If they truly wanted to stop drugs in any country then they would, but as it is, it is nothing more than a cash generator. Even the penal system is a money spinner for every country. America and the UK are now overfilling their prisons.

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

That lot barely touches on the argument for the Mexican border. You'll find in the reports links to the sources.

www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

That lot should give you an idea on how and why the penal system is working in line with the economy.

and here's an older set of info which gives quotes by some well known people..
www.infowars.com...

Obviously, there is so much more info on all this that to begin trying to explain it all here would be silly. Use the links I've supplied. You'll find a search engine on that main site. If you got a question on something, then use it and check all the sources provided.

The decimation of 80% of the planets populace is part of the 'end game'. Firstly, enslave everyone, then once you've completed your infrastructure, delete that which you no longer need.

Human made climate change is another farce we are led to believe. Check that too. It's being blamed on us as it's a tax earner and jobs maker.

As you look into it, you'll see loads of info relating to secret societies. I've started a thread on that the other day.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

That will show you some very interesting info.

And don't forget how lucky we all currently are. If we had already lost our freedom completely, we would not be here talking like this. To explain, here's another of my threads..
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And how do they propose to force us over onto the American controlled Internet 2 ?
By pretending that the internet today is insufficient and out of date..
news.bbc.co.uk...

And here's some interesting new news..
news.bbc.co.uk...
Can you honestly believe they'll send this guy to a major prison and mix him with the population there?
Is it not a way of obtaining oil by bad business rather than war?
It would appear attempts to control Iraqs oil failed and so the illegal war on Iraq began again.

The majority of us now know that Saddam had no WMD's or had any part in the 911 attacks. It was all a load of baloney spun to us to allow an illegal war to take place.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

Empires, once in decline, tend not to come roaring back. The idea that Canada, much less Mexico could become super powers is laughable. The globalists do need the three North American countries to become on a par in order to unite them, but it’s a near certainty that the USA and Canada will be brought down to the level of Mexico. That is what we are currently seeing taking place.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Empires may indeed bounce back just because it has not happened does not mean it will not in the future. Never say never, possibly like I say there is a plan a foot

The other options are too terrible to think about.

Like it or not we need the US to stray equal with China while hopefully a strong europe can counter Russia.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is not fear-mongering. I too believe there has been a change in the way the world thinks and works. China and Russia becoming more aggressive to the U.S. is only a small example.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think the Russians will join the US after WWIII has begun, to fight China. The Russians like to play both sides in the history books.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Decline & Fall

In the opening pages of his monumental work, The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire, Edward Gibbon identified the historical moment when, in his estimation, the Roman Empire reached its peak:

A happy period (A.D. 98-180) of more than fourscore years, (during which) the public administration was conducted by the virtue and abilities of Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, and the two Antonines.

- The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire, Chapter 1

The subsequent decline began, for Gibbon, with the death of the second Antonine Emperor, Marcus Aurelius, on campaign in Germany*.

The greatness of America cannot compare with that of Rome; nevertheless, future historians may find it useful to identify the moment when the power and civilization of the former reached its summit and commenced its decline.

In my own view, the pivotal moment was the end of Bill Clinton's second term in office. With appropriate modifications, Gibbon's description of Rome in that period may with some justice be applied to America in the final years of the twentieth century:

The frontiers of that extensive [Republic] were guarded by ancient renown and disciplined valour. The gentle but powerful influence of laws and manners had gradually cemented the union of the [States]. Their peaceful inhabitants enjoyed and abused the advantages of wealth and luxury. The image of a free constitution was preserved with decent reverence: the [Legislature] appeared to possess the sovereign authority, and devolved on the [Presidents] all the executive powers of government.

- Ibid

The decline will not be rapid, nor will the fall be precipitate. Great nations and historical processes have a momentum of their own. For Gibbon, the final end of the Roman Empire came with the fall of Constantinople in 1453 - 1,273 years after the death of Marcus Aurelius! America's decline will be very much faster, yet the USA will probably continue to be the dominant power in the world for the next two generations at least.

Nonetheless, the decline has certainly begun, and the unipolar world in which we have lived since the collapse of the Soviet Union will soon be a thing of the past.

And no, my conspiracist friends, nobody planned it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*As portrayed on screen in the film Gladiator.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Excellent analyses. I think what we are seeing here in the US is the shift from Republic to Empire. This may happen very quickly now. Another 9/11 would probably lock in Bush for life.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Methinks the game is now definately afoot.

The last time a major change in world power happened was WW2 or just after (UK was virtually bankrupt). I strongly believe that the US is now halfway or further down a slippery slope.

Points to look out for:

Defense cuts
Changes in attitude to one time 'enemies'
the recall of jobs from abroad (politically decided)
Big changes in the dollar
growing numbers of poor and homeless citizens

China in my opinion are now the young contender waiting in the wings to get their chance at the number one stop. Heres hoping we do not enter another dark age.

Looking forward to receiving my little red book.

top topics

join