It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling out Bill O'Reilly!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well for some of you no amount of evidence will do until it shows up on you precious precious TELEVISION.

As for Bill O'Reilly here is what I'm guessing happened to him:

Someone put an arm around his shoulder and whispered in his ear about what a great job he's doing and maybe even told him or showed him a couple of secrets and told him how important it was to support the President no matter what his handlers make him do or say because it is for the Welfare and benefit of the global elite oooppsss... I mean the American People.

Bill O'Reilly has been manipulated and conned just like the rest of us. He is human and really thinks he's doing America and the American people a great service.

Bill O'Reilly is not a reporter. He reads what is in front of him, with pretend conviction no matter what his personal beliefs are.

But that's O.K. because he will be thrown in the camps along with all the rest of us and let him try to talk his way out of that.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I watched O'reilly on Foxtel (Cable) here in Australia for over a year before realising that it wasn't a spoof - like The Colbert Report - and that this guy was actually a "real" commentator.
Managed to watch Letterman ripping into him on You Tube - awesome.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
On his show he tells people to go to the movie theaters and hold up signs to protest the movie theater if they are showing the movie redacted. Now do you think he went out to the theaters to do that? Probably not. He's just another one of these so called news channel hosts who report on stories that are so insignificant I wonder how he even knows about it. And he needs to get over his celebrity obsessions.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01
I watched O'reilly on Foxtel (Cable) here in Australia for over a year before realising that it wasn't a spoof - like The Colbert Report - and that this guy was actually a "real" commentator. Managed to watch Letterman ripping into him on You Tube - awesome.

The guy's weird, isn't he? He's an embarrassment to the US. I can't believe he's on TV, much less a "star".

[edit on 11/27/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bill is a psychopath or a puppet. I think its funny to watch him get owned and I think its funny to hear the fodder that comes out of his mouth. Now I will tell you that my father in law watches his television show. He is an American through and through with different beliefs than I, so I see the affect he has on people....here is a link....listen to Bill and his insanity..... he is absolutely NUTS and a complete jerk....

video.google.com...

sorry for the long link, still learning

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
[edit on 28-11-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Bill is just a propagandist. As a matter of fact, on book signings Sean Hannity and most recently, Glen Beck, have been seen with Secret Service protection. Only someone within the propaganda machine would receive this security.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join