It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling out Bill O'Reilly!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dear Mr Bill.

I have seen you support President Bush over and over.

Suddenly, I see a critical view of events controlled by our Government.

Are you drinking kool-aid (tm), or does the truth sell?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by stompk]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Who do you think has the power?

The People?

or

The government?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Mods, yes, I do have a conspiracy theory behind this thread, in case your wondering.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Does he post here? LOL

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
He might want to.

O'REILLY: The -- the one thing that's changed in two years since President Bush was re-elected is Iraq. The economy's very good. Very good. Now, I know people are insecure, but if you look at the numbers, they're very good.

Source

I want to show the people the power of the internet.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That man is delusional. Why would you want to attract his attention?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Because I know I can. How much you wanna bet. I'm challenging him.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

Well, if you have ever been to some other poor country, you will see that "our poor" is rather rich.

And to many the economy is just fine and most people I know personally can say this about themselves. For us: I dont have to work, my husband is military, im in school...we put money in savings...i shop - a lot
....and we live a very comfy lifestyle.

Grant it, I know not everyone is like this.

Have you emailed him? LOL Im sure he would love a challenge. But you wont get a word in!

[edit on 26-11-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Leo, have you watched the stock market lately. We are in trouble sir.

I think Mr O'Reilly can help us.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stompk

I understand. LOL Im being a bit facetious

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Watch this vid of Bill getting OWNED by a teenager. Of course, Bill has to be Bill, by dodging and warping the facts.

Here's to you, hipocrite!

video.google.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthsetfree2009

Here's what I think. He's been extremely critical of the 9-11 pinheads. Both him and Geraldo. So, what's the deal??

Are ya all for the gov, or what?? Can we here some true investigative reporting for once, or are you a corporate wienie?

Or are ya just selling books.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Which has the power? People or government? In my opinion the government has most control, while the people have little control.

Also, in my opinion, in order for government to be successful, the balance of power must be kept with the people and the government. If the government's control becomes too strong and the people resist, the government is thrown out, courtasy of revolution.

If too much power is given to citizens, then chaos is present in some small degree.

But, hey, what do I know? I could be completely wrong...

[edit on 26-11-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe we can get Bill to chime in out of his comfort zone. But, probably not.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, I highly doubt a guy like Bill will even know this thread, much less this forum existed, unless great nation-wide attention is brought to this site, but good try.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yep... who's the conspiracy theorist spouting terrorist agenda? maybe.....you.....Billy boy.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I hope the guy's got a sense of decency and butts in.

I know Fox watches every move.

Sometime, the elite will have to answer.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
No koolaid here,

Is this an experiment to see if you can get a mention on the show??????

I would think a CT with your angles could do better than try and draw the attention of a cable tv news program host.

Don't tell me that Bill is the center of evil...

Or is this a points grab?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Do you think I give a diddly about points?

Read my signature.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Here's what I think. He's been extremely critical of the 9-11 pinheads. Both him and Geraldo. So, what's the deal??

Are ya all for the gov, or what?? Can we here some true investigative reporting for once, or are you a corporate wienie?

I'm not sure what your point in all this. I guess you feel your point of view is better than his, but in the end it is still a point of view. I see he very critical on Bush with the war while still supporting the troops in a big way.

I'm sure you can pick and choose points of his and find flaws in some, but since he makes about 50 a day for all to hear that task should not be too hard.

For the economy, I have had a great eight years, much better than the eight under Clinton, so I agree the economy has been good. Saying that, I and just about everyone else do see a normal cycle of a recession coming and also a market correction that has not taken place even though it has been talked about for over a year now. Unless you are a day trader the stock market means little over the short term, and so for about 98% of the population these daily ups or down, or even a recession means little until unemployment rises.

For the housing market, stupid people do stupid things, and unscrupulous lenders see them a mile away. As for me with a 30 fix in a house that fits my pay check I care little for the woes of those who thought it was a great idea getting a house two or three times the value that they can afford with short term subprime rates or interest only payments, so kind of hard to blame that on Bush…

9/11 conspiracy guys might seem big on ATS but that is about where it started and where it will end. Oh, and add about another 100 conspiracies right next to it. Even if 1% of all these conspiracies were even remotely true the world would be very different than it is, but that doesn’t stop the conspiracies, and surely doesn’t stop them from progressing to even more crazy levels than what they originally started as.

Even everyone on ATS can’t even stick to one conspiracy on anything, and they even run from one extreme end to the other, so just what is Bill suppose to do or say about it all not even our ATS experts can agree on a thing.

Ok, I guess my question is what is your point?

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Xtrozero]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join