It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

to all haters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by LDragonFire

If emotions can be addicting, the ones that make you feel good would win over the ones that don't make you feel good.

Actually there is another chemical thing that happens after anger disperses that creates a flood of good endorphins.

And this doesn't happen when you experience Love or Joy, it's difficult for me to believe that one emotion would trump all others. I find it difficult that you can become addicted to a certain emotion above the other emotions. I believe that to be healthy a human must experience the whole range of emotions.

A interesting point, all of us wish to experience Love, but how many of us wish to experience hate? Hate is so prevalent in our society, hate toward a law or government, or a crime commented. Hate being preached on the airwaves Rush, Savage, O'rielly lol ok just Fox news in general.

Are all emotions something we are born with, or are emotions something we learn?

Ever notice how happy some people are after a good cry?

I wouldn't call it happy, but crying does seem to help people cope with pain emotional or physical. I would describe the after effects of crying as a lifting of a burdensome weigh, a physical way to deal with what one is feeling.

Ever see some ones heart break to the point of making them physically sick? I am watching a friend go threw this now, I really feel for her, because I have also felt this way before, it's been awhile for me. Even though I have experienced this myself, I find myself at a loss for comforting words to say. She won't be ok for a long time, and this experience will change forever who she is.

But really hating people that hate because they hate is just hateful and doesn't make any since, unless your a hater.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hate is not a feeling

It is the absence of feeling

Love, like light are that which are

Hate is the absence of Love, and like darkness, is the absence of light.

Truth Terminates hate...

and with the termination of hate, Truth is restored.

Love is Truth

Peace

[edit on 30-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join