It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Online Gamer Guy Talking About NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to share an experinace with you guys, it doesnt really need replies or anything i just wanted to give a heads up.

OK, so i was playing this online FPS game called "Day of Defeat", a mod of the Half Life 1 game based on WW2.

I was playing on this server, minding my own buisness, blah blah blah, shooting, shooting, shooting, getting killed , dishing out pain etc.

Then theres this guy that comes onto the server. I dont fully remember his name but here goes: SPC WEIR USARMY 31B HOOAH

It was very very close to that, i am not sure about the 31B, i remember two numbers and a letter, he was definetly USARMY because i remember that part. And his name was one i never heard of so it stuck with me.

Anyways, he was playing a little, i wasnt paying attention to what he was saying, because he started talking. I dont listen to people talk over online games because its petty and useless (unless it relates to the game, other than that its pure stupid trash talk). What caught my attention was that this SPC guy all of a sudden asked the people if they knew that a NWO was coming, i was like WOWZERSOMFG!!! Thats pretty sudden and abrupt in a game!! This guy comes in with a sort of intimidating Army name and starts mentioning the NWO. I was sort of laughing to myself because my name on the game i play is [NwO]Dib the Illuminated. He didnt mention me, but he started talking about there would be a NWO coming very soon, and that we're all doomed.

So for the rest of the time he is on there, he says some weird stuff. He started off talking about how the US gov. has techonology that is the equivalent of the Terminator, like self aware robots, programmed and are agile like the Terminator. NOT like AHHHNOLD kind of robot, all decked out with skin, but the kind in the Terminator where its just the endoskeleton. He said that the US Gov and NWO has these robots that will kill us all, in 2012.

He said that there was also going to be a nuclear attack imminent on US Soil. He told us to get ready , armed, because there would be also martial law. I knew that you can get this info on the internet but i asked him anyways, what his rank was, other than SPC because a mere SPC coulndt of accessed this sort of intel ; he had to of been a higher rank. He said he was GS14 top secret, or something really similar to that.

He warned us to get IOSAT, a drug that would help us from the radiation. Regular pills or vaccines are useless he said, that they dont work squat. One of the other people on the game server chimed in and said that one of his friends in the military had gotten vaccinated along with some odd hundred other people, a vaccine for smallpox or something, and that a large majority of those people had gottten sick with something.

Anyways, he warned us about the nuclear attack, 2012 with the robot scenario, and people said to him "What about you huh??". He started laughing because he said he was going to be one of the guys inside the gates, locking it , and going underground with a number of highly powerful people to save themeselves. I thought to myself, this guys must be a part of the DUMBS group , like security or military personnel for Dulce or something like that. I was stupid enough to forget to ask him if he was going to a base similar to Dulce and others. I should of! I blame myself......BUT Anwyays.....

People were really disregarding this guys, and every once in a awhile called him a crack head or addict. He just laughed it off. I also chimed in once in a awhile, having microphone capability, about how those (like the ppl on the server) were brainwashed and were following everything from an elite group of people, for example the Bohemian Grove group. He told me thats exacrtly right, and that the Trilateral and Bilderbergs were all also in it. I mean, in on the jig. I also told the others who were not listening to go read some Alex Jones or William Cooper. They started calling me a crack head too, lol.

He also talked about how mainstream media is brainwashing us all and such, and i asked him about the nuclear attack, who would be blamed? I told him would it be Islamic extremist Jihads that were to be blamed? He answered Yes, and that it would lead to a war with Iran one way or another.

But that dont matter, they disregarded me and the other SPC guy. Soon enough, the guy left the server, i didnt see him again. I also had no way of contacting him via the game.

It was an interesting experiance nevertheless.

Thanks for reading, has anyone else had this happen to them??

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I don't play the brain-numbing, violent drivel, that was funny though about the "dishing out pain, etc." -- kinda got a lol moment there... colorful story, totally believed it happened, but was the guy telling the truth is the question. Did his voice sound 'normal' or weird, like he was drugged up? Could of just been goofing around, should that be real, no good, nuke terror could happen when *they* report missing nukes and those robots sound legit. Anything else tech-wise?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

His voice was pretty normal actually. He wasnt, like stuttering or slurring his words. He was very coherent, i didnt have any sort of like, interference from his microphone, like static or anything. He was loud and clear. I , personlly , think it was all legit; by legit i mean that this guy actually thought he was telling the truth, or however you see it. I know he wasnt pulling a joke on us or anything, because at the time he also tried to convince some people about reading it and stuff.

No he didnt mention the missing nukes or anything, but he did say it would be another inside job.

About the robots, like i said, he told us that the US Gov. since the 60's or so been adavacing techonology in animatronic (sp?) and has actually created robots like he said, that wuold kill us all. He said these robots would elimiate about %80 of the human population.

I dont really beleive his scenario, but thats what he said.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Was there anyone talking to him?

EDIT: One-line post, sorry, but i'm interested.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
wow that (if true) would be some seriously nasty shizzle. i read this earlier today

In the James Cameron Conspiracy Theory, it was symbolically proven that James Cameron, director of the Terminator films, Aliens, the Abyss, True Lies and Titanic is a 33rd Degree Freemason. In the tradition of Freemasonry, 33rd degree Masons have access to privileged information regarding the workings of world events and knowledge that is hidden from the public.

After being instated as a 33rd Degree Freemason in a brief ceremony before the Academy Awards on March 23rd, 1998 in the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, Cameron has spent his free time being initiated into the secrets of the fraterinity and being assisted by other 33rd Degree Freemasons. Recent events prove this for a fact.

taken from here www.mt.net...

I wonder if these films are actually based on reality? i remember watching terminator 2 when i was about 10 i think and back then and even now i believe that film was a head of its time but saying that, military technology is something like 40 years ahead of what we believe it is, as far as i understand it.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rapturas

Thats what i have also heard too, about military tech being farther advanced than what we know. I wouldnt doub that for a moment. But for fully capable Terminator-esque androids with those kinds of quliaties and hardware, i dont think it possible......not yet at least. WOw i shold look into that conspiracy even more given the circumstances, but everything shuld be taken with a grain of salt. But thanks for the link.

Originally posted by Throbber
Was there anyone talking to him?

EDIT: One-line post, sorry, but i'm interested.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Throbber]

Actually, no. He ignited the entire issue.

But if you mean that people had conversed with him, then yes. Many did, i would say at least 3 or 4 people. He was trying to make them see his way. They did, but it was in an immature way (damn gamers!). But yes, he did converse with them on what he was talking about, on most of the matters he had raised. I did but only a little. I asked if we went to Iraq for the Stargates or if the Babalynion rituals were real. He confirmed to me that we were there for the Babalynion riturals and sacrfices, etc. That part was interesting but i left it at that.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
about robots i dont know , but with nanotechnology , exoskeleton and a bunch of brainwashed soldiers , puted all together you would have supermans walking on earth , that would give a good deathsquad lol

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
A very wild experience indeed jarheadjock. I wonder if he was pulling your leg by acting all serious and all. He could of saw your gamer name and thought " how cool would it be to mess with him" he he. But he could also be telling the truth. Are you in the military jarheadjock?

Makes me wonder why he would warn you about that and he's behind the locked gate and going underground. And when all the elite come back out they'll probably kill any survivors. Also you could suvive and end up killing him or someone in his family. Doesn't make sense, but what does now days.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Oh no i am not the military SolarSkye, though i would like to be.

Yes, that would truly suck if he was pulling my leg, but i fully beleive he was not. His answeres were quick, concise and to the point. He knew about Alex Jones and Bohemian Grove and those groups. I also wondered, why he even talked about it in the first place. The way he was talking it was like a casual stroll. He didnt sound in distress or anything......cuolda been quite possibly a DisInfo agent.

True, though i think that if he is totally telling the truth, the best way was how he did it. It wasnt hard for me to think about it, because you can easily be caught on the internet. Why? Your IP Address, cookies being tracked, they could find out your proxy, etc.

BUT ON these internet games that i play , it goes through a network (the company i play my games on) called Steam, then it connects you to a game server, where your only on their IP, so you dont need no proxy or anything. And since he used a microphone, microphones over the IP game cannot be tracked to my knowledge.

But this is all based on my cheap, little knowledge of the internet and telecommunications. Anyone please correct me!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Made my night, whether it's true or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why build robots it would be more cost effective to use bio agents or use a series of man made geological disasters such as earthquakes/ super tsunamis/ etc. If the guys in power wanted to they could decimate the population easy enough apart from the guilt trip.

The reason for DUMBs is simply to survive a serious event such as WW3 or major asteroid hit, poleshift, sunspot eruptions you know the usual stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

By DUMBS i was trying to refer to the towns built underground to house the elite and personnel of whom are important for humanity.

But yes, i see where you are going, i dont really beleive in this persons scenario of robots killing a majority of us, just a real waste to deactivate them all (try it if you can , ahah, it wuold turn AniMatrix on us). But understandably so, it wuold be easier to toxicate us and poison and such, way less of a hassle then alerting tens of thousands of animatronic robots to kill us all.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Maybe will be overtaken by women?

But really, this android is probably nothing compared to what topsecret governments have by now.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Deep Underground Military Bases DUMBs - its the military bit that worries me. I was thinking of them as places for the military to survive attacks but then thought why what would be the point if everything up top was ruined then how would people survive longterm?

Anyway EMP attacks could take out robots i'm thinking and then there is Arnold.

lol

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Women should rule then we would know our place - I would bet there would be less killing and more shoe shopping happening, lol

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
DARPA put up some prize money to anyone that could build an autonomous robot vehicle that could finish an off road obstacle course. I believe someone did win the prize. You combine that with Google's efforts to map and film every single street in America makes you wonder the possibilities for autonomy.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If this were to happen I wonder how many people are underground and safe? And would it be a worldly event? Cause to kill off all your people in your country would make it harder to defend it if attacked. But if it was worldwide then I guess it doesn't matter. Just a thought

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

Ooo yea, i bet the governement and military have androids that are farther superior than this android. Even though its good, it still has an essense that any hreasonable human would possibly deem it fake. I dont know about far away, bup close, to me i wuold think it wouldnt. But thats just me talking, seeing it on a computer so i shouldnt be one to talk, i wuold probably be fooled!
I honestly think without a doubt that the Gov. has far more lifelike androids at their disposal.

reply to post by Munro_DreadGod

Oh ok, now i get ya! Yes, i am too uneasy about the miitary part. Makes it seem very nefarious and gives a feeling of we-know-whats-happneing-but-you-dont-so-go-die-by-the-things-we-created. Alas, such is life in a world where secrecy prevails over truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That's a good point. We really have no idea what the military really has?
If we did then it wouldn't be secret. They give us just a taste of the technology to keep us happy so we'll work and pay for their secret experiments and inventions.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think I'm going to join the military and work my way to being a top elite and when I get to the top, I'll bust the NWO wide open. Wouldn't that be cool?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join