It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians vs. Greys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
How are the two related? Are they in contact with eachother? How do we know that reptilians exist? How do non-abductees instill belief in the Greys? Sorry I'm very curious about the last one because of my own abduction experiences. Don't mean to be too upfront with these questions.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
there are a million stories out there. through meditation, i have seen both. perhaps, they were just figments of my imagination but i felt them. i saw them. i sensed that reptillians were to be feared and greys pulled on the deepest curiousity within us all. perhaps, that is why greys should be feared more than reptillians. reptillians appear as they are, grotesque and destructive. greys appear as neutral, perhaps luring you in with your own good inentions. by far, i think greys are the most dangerous while reptillians are the most volatile.

if both can contact humans, undoubtedly they would be able to contact each other since both races of aliens are more advanced than we are in certain dimnesional existances.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think the Grays are actually our descendants. Time-travelers from the future who have evolved for millions of years from us as we appear today, though also creating a paradox in the space-time continuum.

I think the Reptilians have been here all along, and evolved long before humans. I think they live underground and/or undersea. I wish I could remember the thread now, but in the past few days I read on ATS that someone believed the "snake" myth in the garden of Eden was "proof" of the Reptilians interacting with early man.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
i must clarify that i see greys as the most dangerous because they represent the greatest amount of the unknown.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Recently, there was a British bloke on Coast to Coast AM who claimed that he was kidnapped by the UK government as a child and trained/brainwashed to become a psychic killing machine. Of course, I have no idea if he's for real or just some kind of schizo, but interesting thing is, he said that the Reptilians are the "masters" of the Greys, i.e. that the Greys are programmed slaves, robot-like but biological creatures, that carry out whatever the Reptilians want them to. He called the Greys "PLFs" (programmable life forms).

It sounded wild, but on the other hand, who knows?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have heard this theory elsewhere before and do find it plauseable. After all, aren't jumans programmable meatbots too? I don't think the Grays work for the Reptilians, but that's just a hunch.

Didn't the Grays have smaller "worker" aliens in Communion?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I was wondering as I am an abductee. Yes I have seen the smaller workers it would seem.
Oh and Jack. A great signature man

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you much!

My experience with "aliens" is limited to mostly forgotten dreams, anamoulous memories, and people who remind me of things I said/saw when I was a kid. I extracted an implant in my teens.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm curious what did the implant look like? I too had an implant and some gel like substance similar to balistics gel in my body.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Just from studying history I get the notion that the Reptilians dwell within the planet, while the Grays are "visitors." This does not preclude any contact between those two species though.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The implant was very small, and was mounted just under the skin. The outer shell was tear-drop shaped but somewhat flattened on two sides to provide a point at one end. The outer shell slid/split open and there was a very tiny black ball in the round end. The shell was carmel-colored and plastic-like. The ball was soft. No other residue. Non-metallic.

Cannot say where it came from, but it was replaced about five times. Either "they" found a deeper spot or gave up.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Jack you might want to read this, probably a hoax, but a fascinating read even so...

full article: www.sabon.org...

The Lacerta File 1

(Translation by Christian Pfeiler)

Introduction

I certify that the following text is the absolute truth and no work of fiction. These are parts of a transcript of an interview I've made with a non-human and reptilian being in December 1999. This female being was already in contact with a friend of mine (whose name is given only with the abbreviation E.F. in the text) since some months. Let me declare, that I was all my life a sceptic about UFOs, aliens and other weird things and I thought that E.F. tells me just dreams or fictionous stories when he talked with me about his first contacts with the non-human being "Lacerta". I was still a sceptic when I met this being on December 16 last year (1999) in that small warm room in the remote house of my friend near to a town in the south of Sweden, despite the fact that I saw now with my own eyes that she was not human. She has told and shown me so many unbelievable things during that meeting that I can't deny the reality and the truth of her words any longer. This is not another of that wrong UFO papers which claim to tell the truth but tell in fact just fiction, I'm convinced that this transcript contains the only truth and therefore you should read it.

I had talked with her for over 3 hours, so the following transcript shows you only shortened parts of the interview, because she asked me after the interview not to publish everything she had told me already now. The order of the questions in this transcript is not always the same order in which I had asked them, so it may seem sometimes a little bit confusing to you. It was not easy to delete all the important parts she had asked me to delete from the transcript, so I apologise for the maybe unusual order. I'm in the possession of the entire transcript of the interview (49 pages with some of my drawings of her body and her equipment) and also of some tapes on which I have the full interview, but I will not reveal this before I have permission from her. I will send this shortened form of the still fascinating document to four of my reliable friends to Finland, Norway, Germany and France and I hope they will translate it into their own languages and into other languages and I hope as many people as possible will be able to read and to understand the transcript. If you receive it, please send it to all your friends via e-mail or make print-outs and copy them.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Reply to Raoul Duke:

If there is a specific similarity to anything I have stated, perhaps you can quote it directly or point me to the specific spot in the article. However, I generally choose to follow my own path in research as I have a wide variety of interests, and tend to "stream" my input data on another frequency. No offense, but there are millions of articles out there on the subject, but thank you. I might get to it sometime.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Reply to Raoul Duke:

If there is a specific similarity to anything I have stated, perhaps you can quote it directly or point me to the specific spot in the article. However, I generally choose to follow my own path in research as I have a wide variety of interests, and tend to "stream" my input data on another frequency. No offense, but there are millions of articles out there on the subject, but thank you. I might get to it sometime.

[edit on 29-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

Well, I've read through all kinds of theories/texts on all facets of the paranormal. That is one of the only sources on inner earth reptoids that I have seen. If you know of many could you please let me know about some or all of them? I thought it was quite a rarity that's why I posted it...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reply to Raol Duke:

There was actually a thread somewhere here on ATS that was discussing Reptilians in a religious framework and mythology. One translation was that the "snake" (Reptilian) was banished by God to the "underworld" for enticing man to eat the "forbidden fruit."

Keep searching...The theory of underworld reptilians is not rare. You might also be interested in the "hollow Earth theory".

Happy hunting!

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Reply to Raol Duke:

There was actually a thread somewhere here on ATS that was discussing Reptilians in a religious framework and mythology. One translation was that the "snake" (Reptilian) was banished by God to the "underworld" for enticing man to eat the "forbidden fruit."

Keep searching...The theory of underworld reptilians is not rare. You might also be interested in the "hollow Earth theory".

Happy hunting!

Thanks... I thought the reptilians were supposed to be from the Draco constellation (or star system I'm not sure which it's called)? Some have even thought they are Sitchin's Annunaki.

I know there's a lot out there on hollow earth, I've seen quite a few things, I'm always keeping my eyes and ears open though.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
well i i never been very interested with the alien thing but today in the morning i was taking a shower and some sort of plastic film scale came of my shoulder and i liked two things together since i a saw a weird spaceship thing when i was working near the mountain (las vegas) i i have no dreams and most of the time i feel like im drunk well like drowsy im not stupid i can still think but i cant rember nothing i mean little thing before i could rember my childhood since i was 2 then nothing.o and when the scale thing came off when i tried grabbing it it dissolved but when i first touched it seamed stiff

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Although I'm not a TRUE believer, but not a skeptic either, from those two, the ones that scare the crap out of me are the Greys, no doubt on that. At least the general concept of the Reticulan race.

That completely emotionless expression with such huge black and empty eyes makes the hair in the back of my neck go up out of fear... "Expect the unexpected" you see...

And although not liking reptiles as we know them (snakes and lizzards), their general concept know to me isn't that scary, although "respectful". "Respectful" to their different appearance from what I'm used to, and "respectful" of the unknown.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Toorop]

new topics

top topics

join