It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight School Head Admits Neither He Nor 9/11 Hijackers Could Fly 9/11 Planes

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

God, this sucks.

Weedwhacker IS a 757/767 type rated pilot.

I am not going to go into how I know, not now anyway.

The point is I said he wasn't a pilot, and I was wrong.

I have no excuse, I blew it.

I apologize for my false accusation.

Now that that is out of the way, I would also say this to you WW,
Your initial post to me amounted to a rude and sarcastic lecture, and it ticked me off big time.

From there it was easy to misinterpret a few of your posts and some other things as well, and believe you were a fraud. I was looking forward to exposing you as a phony while presenting concrete evidence to back it up, but it didn't work out that way.

Instead I verified your claim. My accusation was wrong, but it was very sincere.

In the end, it was proven that not only are you a 757 rated pilot, but that being a 757 pilot does not inoculate one from being a mean pompous jerk.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircow
reply to post by C0bzz

That's really simply stuff, dooooood. All from my memory and reading on the internet.

I'm sure your parents are proud of you. But I was asking Weed Whacker, dooooood, and it wasn't due to my inability to do it myself, because I do it all the time. U must not have noticed the obvious sarcasm in my request. (cough cough)

I had another reason entirely, and it served it's purpose. But thanks anyway.

What was the point of your question then?

It wouldn't prove that he was a pilot because any 10 year old can answer it, simply by using the internet.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Never mind COBzz, our wires are crossed and I don't care enough to untangle them.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircow

Now that that is out of the way, I would also say this to you WW, Your initial post to me amounted to a rude and sarcastic lecture, and it ticked me off big time.

I'm sorry, never intended to come off as rude, AC. Chalk it up to the fact that the written words don't convey (sometimes) in the same way as the spoken. My failure is in being a poor communicator, when writing. Especially in these forums. I've been accused before, and am usually puzzled that I was misinterpreted.

Pullitzer Prize material I am not.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fair enough, forget it.

<< 11  12  13   >>

join