It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a secret war in IRAQ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think there is a secret war going on in Iraq.I have suspicions our Government is behind some of the attacks on US Soldiers and Our Military Bases scattered throughout the Middle East.

I served in Iraq for One year and I had the feeling something wasn't right.Since I have been out of the ARMY I have put together some Red-Flags that I think shows something suspicious is going on.

well here we go,

# 1 UNDERCOVER SOLDIERS

British "Undercover Soldiers" Caught driving Booby Trapped Car

Was there concern that the British "soldiers" who were being held by the Iraqi National Guard would be obliged to reveal the nature and objective of their undercover mission?

www.globalresearch.ca...

# 2 THE QUESTIONABLE BODY-COUNT OF US TROOPS

I think this topic has been beat to death already.You either think its higher than whats stated or you dont.I personally think thats it higher and IMO that means something fishy is going on.

# 3 WHERE ARE THESE SUPER BOMBS COMING FROM THAT ARE BEING USED AGAINST OUR TROOPS

Where did insurgents get the technology and the know how to destroy our Bradley and Abrams Tanks?While the GOVT has placed the blame on IRAN I think otherwise.Not only do you need a very powerful Bomb you also need to hit these Tanks in the right spot to cause this type of damage.IMO this leads to someone with inside information working with the other side or maybe they are the other side.

www.parapundit.com...

The Strykers and even the Abrams are getting blown up by custom made bombs. The bomb developers do not have large staffs of engineers and scientists. They do not have the ability to call up lots of machine tool suppliers or electronic motherboard design firms. With tools which are relatively crude they are building and planting bombs that are knocking out multi-million dollar US military armored vehicles. They are also getting better at hiding bombs.

But Antonio said some insurgents had found "the right mix of explosives and IED positioning to inflict severe damage on the vehicle."

# 4 THE FALSE PRE-TEXT FOR WAR WITH IRAQ

Many believe that 9-11 was an inside job.Add that to the fact that plans for invading IRAQ was already on the table for an Iraq invasion and 9-11 being the reason for the invasion is proof in IMO that something is going on behind the scenes.

# 5 MORE LIES AND COVER-UPS

A. We all know about Pat Tillman.Now how many other Soldiers has this happened to?How many Soldiers have found out something about the WAR and threaten to talk only to be Murdered by other Soldiers?

B. The Jessica Lynch cover-up.We all know what happened to her rescue team.But why??So what if the Govt lied about her shooting her M-16 until it was empty or her being raped.Why was her rescuers murdered???

C. The FLOB FALCON cover-up.What really happened?I don't know but do I believe a Flob was hit with such an huge attack and there are no injuries or deaths to be reported?NO.This screams COVER-UP.Also why were there no coverage in the US about this attack?

D. When will the next lie or cover-up be uncovered?There has to be more and its only a matter of time.

There ya have.I left some smaller things out that I may add later depending on how this thread turns out.

I look forward to your thoughts.

I almost forgot the reason WHY?

Basically to keep us at WAR.To them WAR equals money.If my memory serves me right I remember during the first few years of the WAR every time things eased up and the thought of our Soldiers coming home something BIG happened and more Troops were Deployed.

If I am right about this WAR inside a WAR this may or may not be the reason for it.Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I'd have to agree with all of that; however, the one thing I'd somewhat disagree on is the bombs. I think its possible that you could put together something to take out a tank. I'm not saying they found it out, but I'm saying its possible. As someone who actually looks up how to make bombs, I'm sure there is a formula out there on how to do it. I'd also suggest that, after enough idiots getting blown to bits, they finaly got it right and hit the right spot and had sort of a revelation. That seems to be something that an insurgent could logically do; not saying this happend, but I think its definatly feasable. The Flob Falcon, never heard of that event.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Where there is a will, there is a way.

Those primitive people (i call them that because they are not as rich or educated as those in the west and thus deemed primitive) don't have much to work with in the first place but it's clear that they're willing to die and willing to have their children die for a cause. it's an age old story that has been told time and again. Even in Vietnam, the VC (vietcong) had children carry bombs and blow themselves up so they could take a few American soldiers with them in bunkers/foxholes/and so forth. i think that they are able to blow up the Abram tank simply because they devote every living second and every ounce of their energy trying to figure a way to take Goliath out.

That doesn't mean I don't believe the premise you have put forth. I believe in much of what you have posted as you have given very detailed evidence of such. I believe the secret war going on in the latest conflict in the Middle East helps to further "their" agenda and that agenda is making more money and gaining more power.

I think what this latest war in the middle east is really prepping our government for is how to fight a war in the United States of America! it is urban warfare to the T and what better place to practice for the future than the Middle East and Iraq?

I don't think the cover up will ever be uncovered or more like when and if it is uncovered, sadly the people will not care because they are already hooked on tv shows like desperate houswives, dirty sexy money, their movies, their lives, and basically just wrapped up within themselves to a degree not to give a Damn about humanity. People can't think for themselves anymore. They seem to look to the tube for answers and that is a sad thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would not leave out the disappearance of tons of explosives early on. 380 tons worth of high explosives.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger
I would not leave out the disappearance of tons of explosives early on. 380 tons worth of high explosives.

www.nytimes.com...

That reminds me of the dump trucks filled with billions of dollars worth of Gold that went M.I.A. during the initial days and weeks of the invasion.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisJr03
I'd have to agree with all of that; however, the one thing I'd somewhat disagree on is the bombs. I think its possible that you could put together something to take out a tank. I'm not saying they found it out, but I'm saying its possible. As someone who actually looks up how to make bombs, I'm sure there is a formula out there on how to do it. I'd also suggest that, after enough idiots getting blown to bits, they finaly got it right and hit the right spot and had sort of a revelation. That seems to be something that an insurgent could logically do; not saying this happend, but I think its definatly feasable. The Flob Falcon, never heard of that event.

Thanks for your reply...

They are doing more than just taking out Tanks.They are Destroying these things.First they were just knocking the track off.Now they are blowing the turrets off of these vehicles.In some cases even flipping these Vehicles upside down.

I might be wrong but I don't think the average insurgent is capable of such a feat.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSTHECIA

I don't think most civilians really have a concept of how advanced the armor is on an Abrams. It is one thing to disable it, quite another to utterly destroy it. I do agree with the logic of "where there's a will there's a way," but I too smell a rat. The original versions of the Abrams were meant to withstand the assault of the Soviets most advanced T-72's. Your're not taking out an Abrams with a molotov or a few hand grenades stitched into some dog's belly.

Please elaborate on "FLOB FALCON"

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by ITSTHECIA

I don't think most civilians really have a concept of how advanced the armor is on an Abrams. It is one thing to disable it, quite another to utterly destroy it. I do agree with the logic of "where there's a will there's a way," but I too smell a rat. The original versions of the Abrams were meant to withstand the assault of the Soviets most advanced T-72's. Your're not taking out an Abrams with a molotov or a few hand grenades stitched into some dog's belly.

Please elaborate on "FLOB FALCON"

I agree 100%.

Heres more on Flob FALCON:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

indexresearch.blogspot.com...

This FLOB FALCON STORY HAS PEAKED MY INTEREST

I was stationed at Falcon during my time in Iraq.As a matter of fact we lived in those Barracks you will see in one of those links.Right before we arrived there insurgents blew a huge hole in the wall and it took weeks to repair.They even tried to over run the camp when we first got there.

At one point we were the most heavily Mortared camp in Iraq.Falcon also set on the most dangerous road in Iraq at that time.plus the most dangerous checkpoint at the time.

There was major construction that was going on in my time there and you could tell that this Camp would be HUGE.

I have one friend in Iraq now that heard about the attack but she wouldn't say much else.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
for the posters that thinks its easy to blow up a Tank...

M1 Abrams tank disabled by Iraq roadside explosion

It is the most heavily equipped, and heavily armored main battle tank that the US has ever put out in the field, and supposedly can protect those inside fairly well," said Patrick Garrett, an analyst with GlobalSecurity.Org, a private research group.

"If it is true that a tank was damaged to this sort of extent resulting in fatalities by a simple roadside bomb, depending on whatever size it was, that does not bode well for the future of the occupation," he said.

That really does prove there is no safe place for American soldiers," he said.

www.globalsecurity.org...

there is a reason they are shocked by this...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The video of the explosions was impressive, but I doubt 300 soldiers died there. I may look a little deeper, but I think the tape speaks for itself really. The soldier was only about 3 or 4 miles away and didn't seem overly concerned about high casualties, though he did state something along the lines that he hoped no one was getting hurt. The footage is about what I would expect to see from an ammo depot blowing up, and this wasn't an isolated incident. Ammo depots can go up by accident as well as from deliberate enemy action. Unfortunately, a few people might very well have died, but I really doubt 300.

I still have my other suspicions about the war though.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
An Abrams is certainly a beast. I could see Humvees, even Bradleys and Strykers getting it bad, but taking out an Abrams with an IED is like knocking down the Great Pyramid with a Cessna. Advanced tech or intel must be being used against them.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
The video of the explosions was impressive, but I doubt 300 soldiers died there. I may look a little deeper, but I think the tape speaks for itself really. The soldier was only about 3 or 4 miles away and didn't seem overly concerned about high casualties, though he did state something along the lines that he hoped no one was getting hurt. The footage is about what I would expect to see from an ammo depot blowing up, and this wasn't an isolated incident. Ammo depots can go up by accident as well as from deliberate enemy action. Unfortunately, a few people might very well have died, but I really doubt 300.

I still have my other suspicions about the war though.

You see thats my point.I don't know if 300 Soldiers died or not but I highly doubt there were zero injuries.The explosions speak for themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Zero injuries is possible considering safety measures taken at ammo depots, though unlikely in my opinion. I would suggest that a link to the video be posted on this thread directly. It is an impressive set of explosions over 8 minutes.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I agree that zero injuries are possible..just highly unlikely IMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I also think that there is more to Iraq than meets the eye. But I think it relates more to Vietnam than anything else. Iraq is a low grade war that sucks huge amounts of money from government debt into defense contractor’s pockets. That is the reason for low grade wars. That is wars that seem to go on for ever and ever and for some damn reason our government can never really “solve” the problems of the low grade war and so massive government spending “must” be done so that our super advanced military can solve the problem.

It’s no secret at all that these things happen. However, there is rarely all the conspiracies that people think of during these events. Some yes, but certainly not all.

Let’s take a moment to remember the Russians fighting in Afghanistan in the 80’s. They had as much if not more problems in Afghanistan than we are in Iraq. Why? It was because the CIA was not so secretly training and equipping the Afghanis for warfare against the Russians and their equipment. We trained them on how to take out Russian tanks. We trained them on how to use stinger missles to shoot down helicopters, and we most certainly gave them the missiles to do the job.

What people fail to ask in retrospect was “How did our government pay for all the support that we gave Afghanistan in the 80’s?” Do the research to answer this question my friend and you will learn something about American politics. Also take a read about the Iran Contra affair and how we funded our support of the contra rebels.

In the case for Iraq I would venture a guess that it isn’t us per say training the Iraqis to kill us. I would say that we perhaps aren’t trying to really put a stop to it perhaps, but we know all to well that Iran will train and equip the Iraqis to kill us just fine. And if you remember, we all ready trained the Afghanis on how to plant road side bombs that will take out tanks.

Tank armor isn’t designed to handle such a blow. Tank mines have always been a tanks worst enemy as far as damage to the tank goes if we are talking bombs. Today though I would venture a guess that mines and bombs might actually do more damage than anticipated because the tanks armor was designed to handle one RPG missile attack, not 5-10 heavy artillery shells with converted shaped charged warheads aimed in the right direction toward the underbelly of the tank, placed at point blank range.

Guerilla warfare really isn’t rocket science guys. The help of the Iranians and the former Afghani militants that we trained ourselves are all they really need to do a lot of damage. So I’d say no, we probably aren’t helping the insurgents to kill us; they most likely have all the help they need all ready from Iran. Terrorists and insurgents in Iraq and the Iranian military have been experts of this kind of terrorism for decades. What is going on in Iraq is an insurgent’s bread and butter so to speak, not high tech, never before seen attacks, IMHO.

Are we in a low grade war for military contractor’s profits? Of course we are. Remember what Eisenhower said when he left office, “Beware the undue influence of the Military Industrial Complex.” These words were spoken by a man who was at the top during the largest war in American history; I’d say that we might want to heed his words.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Hot_Wings]

[edit on 27-11-2007 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

“How did our government pay for all the support that we gave Afghanistan in the 80’s?” Do the research to answer this question my friend and you will learn something about American politics.

Are you talking about drug money?

Remember what Eisenhower said when he left office, “Beware the undue influence of the Military Industrial Complex.”

I heard that in the Movie JFK..Easily my favorite movie of all time.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Does anyone else think its our Govt that is responsible for some of these Car Bomb attacks on civilians???

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Our government does not have to be directly involved in the attacks. The objectives are carried out by proxy. As stated earlier in this thread, Iran can do a fine job of getting our troops blown up and fanning the flames of war for Halliburton's profit.

The same on 9/11. It didn't have to be a vast government conspiracy. All Bush and the CIA had to do was "leave the door open." How else did they know who did it that same day, unless they knew ahead of time that al-Qaeda would gladly come on in?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thats part of the point.

If they are letting it happen they are still at fault.

One way or another I really do think that something nasty is going on behind the scenes...

[edit on 27-11-2007 by ITSTHECIA]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Let me just play the devil's advocate here for a minute...

The US can't just come right out and say we're going to invade the Middle East and take all the oil because we need it to fight WWIII against China.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join