It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot: my theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   

it never hurts to consider anything no matter how different to see if the puzzle pieces fit together
reply to post by HuntaXX

Hi Hunta,
These things appear to be alive as you and me.
OK, I'll make a prediction. Hope someone proves me wrong eventually but: We will never find solid material evidence of bigfoot (oh, maybe a drop of blood or a hair). And he will become more and more associated with the ET phenomenon as evidence comes in.

My theory explains all or most of the evidence...

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I just want to say again that automatically assuming that people are seeing bears or elk and jumping to the bigfoot conclusion is absurd in my opinion.

te some mistakes may happen, but how many times could an elk be mistaken for a large hairy hominid

and there doesnt have to be a breeding population in every state, its most likely that these creatures would be nomadic with large territories for family groups

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma

Originally posted by HuntaXX

Yeah, there's some other things causing me to lean away from this theory too. But after talking to you on my other thread, I had another idea. This one's every bit as kooky. Maybe BF is Nephilim? Nearly immortal, but gone through dramatic changes since the time of Genesis. Driven mad by solitude and the ravages of mere existence for several thousand years, but still in possession of survival skills, stealth and some weird ESP fear-inducing vibe?

Not the most bizarre thing I've ever come up with.

ive actually wondered along these lines as well
because they certainly do seem to be able to induce irrational fear in both humans and dogs and others

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If you go to Google Earth and type in Salem, AR. you will see that it was hgwy 62 that I was on. You will also find lots of forest..

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Dude! You said AR-463.

I'm so glad I spent a couple hours looking for that last night. (not!)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
myfwc.com...

You see where Indian Island road turns into an unimproved road. The west side is where I had my encounter. Happy hunting!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Dude! You said AR-463.

I'm so glad I spent a couple hours looking for that last night. (not!)

I'm sorry about that. At the time I thought it was 463 but it turns out 63 highway turns into 62 highway and I think thats what screwed me up. In any case I've consistantly maintained that I had just passed thru Salem Arkansas and was back out in the forest when the event occurred.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch
OK, I'll make a prediction. Hope someone proves me wrong eventually but: We will never find solid material evidence of bigfoot (oh, maybe a drop of blood or a hair). And he will become more and more associated with the ET phenomenon as evidence comes in.

I will make a similar prediction but mine is a bit more conventional. IMO BF will be harder and harder to locate simply because of shrinking habitat and the inability to reproduce at a rate that maintains a healthy population. If BF is as intelligent as many believe I don't think they would be mating within the family unit. However, if they were forced to do that to survive as a species the inbreeding would probably be an eventual extinction factor in itself.

Responding to some of the other thoughts, I have often had visions while daydreaming of meeting BF in the woods by accident of course. In my vision I have just shot a white tailed buck. Surprised at first when I see BF I calm down and try to communicate via sign language and diagrams in the dirt (different stuff like that, whatever works). Eventually I teach him how to start a fire (the safety procedures are tough to teach in sign language!) and actually give him a butane lighter. I hang the deer in a nearby tree and skin it down to the neck. I remove the fillets and cut them into chucks and thread them onto a stick over the fire. I give BF some cooked meat and of course he likes it! Who wouldn't? I then pack up to leave and take a hind quarter leaving the rest of the deer for him and possibly his family. I also give him a buck knife (another sign language safety course on knives), sheathed of course. BF then stabs me to death and eats my liver! Ahhh! Kidding! Actually I hand him the knife and wave goodbye as I walked away.

I've had that daydream quite a few times. Weird huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

IMO BF will be harder and harder to locate simply because of shrinking habitat and the inability to reproduce at a rate that maintains a healthy population.
reply to post by jbondo

Hi Jbondo, Thanks for the post. I was thinking if they are as rare as they seem, how could they maintain a healthy genetic population through time? I say they live off planet and come here for R&R (and to scare campers).

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I've kinda abandoned my original theory, the topic that started the thread - that, what if BF was some kinda extradimensional entity that had some reason to 'reainimate' a bunch of dead forest creatures - and possibly human carcasses/body parts - and skulk around stinking up the woods. That has mostly to do with the "footprints" factor. Regardless, this has been a great thread and I just wanted to thank you all for your comments. I'm still pretty new to posting here.

Now I just wish that there was some way to combine this one with the other great Bigfoot thread going on right now, that most of us on this one have also been commenting on!

Something that the local media reported on semi-recently occurred to me tonight that fits into some of the stuff being discussed on both threads, so since I've abandoned my theory, I guess I'm gonna abandon the thread and post my next comments over there

Thanks again everybody, you rock!

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Now I just wish that there was some way to combine this one with the other great Bigfoot thread going on right now, that most of us on this one have also been commenting on!

If you do a search you will find that we have had several very good threads discussing BF.

I particularly liked the one where we debated the deer carcass taken from the truck bed and the likelyhood that BF took it.

Take a look at some of those threads if you get the time. Good reading!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

1. No Bigfoot carcasses have ever been found.

2. The horrible stench that is reported to come off the big fellow.

3. Animals (horses, dogs) are said to flip out and react with primal fear in his vicinity.

this still makes it a cryptid!
first of all if bigfoot is so intelligent n secretive then wouldnt it die somewhere hidden - or is it even likely that they bury the dead?
secondly of course he stinks - would u if u were covered in all that hair n didnt have soap? i think that just verifies that it really is a true creature.
thirdly of course animals will freak out - us humans do too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join