It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAO's in the UK.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm going to skip the story of what happened the day these two (original)pictures were taken as I really don't feel the need to convince anybody of what me and my friend witnessed on the 23-Oct-2007, at 7:20am.
I will say that we both watched three unidentified craft moving silently in the sky over Yorkshire, UK for approx: 20 minutes.

The reason I'm posting this now is I would like the photo's looked at by a professional who I hope can tweak the quality of the two images.
The images were taken on a 2 mega pixel phone-camera and in my opinion it didn't have the power to capture the craft's at such a distance etc...
I have also posted two images which using Photoshop I converted one to grey scale and adjusted the contrast/brightness and the second has had a white outline added. Both are zoomed to 200%

All who have see these agree that they can see one of the craft's just above the treeline.

The two originals:

farm3.static.flickr.com...

Two photoshop images:

It will be excellent if somebody can help out?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't see the aircraft you're talking about...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

The images were taken on a 2 mega pixel phone-camera and in my opinion it didn't have the power to capture the craft's at such a distance etc...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your well on your way to "denying ignorance"!

I do not want to sound snide or uncaring, but the literal MOUNTAINS of photos such as these are never going to prove anything other than the fact just about anyone can take crappy pictures of nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your well on your way to "denying ignorance"!

I do not want to sound snide or uncaring, but the literal MOUNTAINS of photos such as these are never going to prove anything other than the fact just about anyone can take crappy pictures of nothing.

Well said!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
"photos such as these are never going to prove anything "

Thanks for that. You didn't read the thread did you!

Classic ATS, post up some images and ask for some help from the so called community and what do you get?

Two sheep with keyboards. Brilliant. Thumbs up all.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cain-diedhi

Heya... I took the two originals and had a look, but I'm sorry, they are just too small in size to determine anything accurately

If you by these photos determine that you see a spaceship in them, I would determine that the trees are wrapped in plastic (if you look closely, you can see the form of artifact that makes it look as so)...

I'm not questioning what you saw, but I'm questioning these photos as proof of it.
Cursed technology...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
That would be a mountain/cloud ridge, its clearly going through the entire photo (I'm guessing cloud).

Lesson learned: Buy a 10x zoom (minimum) camera with optical IS. Theres even compacts at this zoom now.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by merka]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Has the OP considered the possibility of these things being helicopters?
from even quite a short distance they can be very quiet

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
sorry even thou I am a strong beliver and I tried I just cant seem to find those ufo's there so I wont be much of a help . But a nice picture on the other hand

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've downloaded the first picture, enlarged it, enhanced it, turned it negative, done all sorts - and I can see absolutely nothing in it. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thanks to all who have at least had a look at the images I posted. As I stated, I was looking for people who knew how to enhance the images with the hope of bringing out the craft that me and my friend witnessed in the sky over East-Yorkshire Uk.
I know the quality is very poor and didn't really think it could be changed but felt it was worth a try at least.

At least we have our memories .
Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks.. I have now cricked my neck.. and for what?

top topics

join