It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are Elijah and Enoch today?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
1) They were taken as mortal men in physical body...thus born from Adam with sin. How could they be allowed into heaven? If that is the case Where are they today? If they are in heaven it obviously is a physical place right?

First, we have to understand that Enoch was translated. Translated means to change form or to move from one place to another. Enoch, according to Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5, did not taste death at all. Genesis 5:1-31, records all the death, except for Enoch. Enoch was not the only one recorded in the Bible who was translated. According to these verses:

Matthew 16:28 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

--
Just like Enoch, believers will not taste death at all when their time on Earth is up, although their physical body is in the grave. Their "soul" will no longer go to Hades-paradise area, in which the other area is hell reserved for the wicked. They will be transformed immediately, in the twinkling of an eye, from mortal to immortality and from corruptible to incorruptible and will be transported towards the future to meet the Lord during the catching up event, at the last trumpet (7th one). Enoch will be merely one of the many brothers and sisters who were all caught up to heaven. These people from the past, did not experience the flow of time. Everything was instantaneous which had delivered them all to the future. Enoch must have been surprised when he witnessed the world transitioning from his time to our modern time in an instant.

Their due judgment is eternal life without condemnation and shame. At the moment of death or so they thought, the transformation was instantaneous. For those few, who are still alive during the catching up event, the Lord will still transform them, regardless. It really doesn't matter anyway, for death has already been conquered. The moment you brain thinks you're dead, you're alive with an immortal body in the heavenly realms.

2) Thousands of years have passed.. if they are the witnesses then they are not aging or if they are they way older than Methusalah..

I believe Enoch is not one of the witnesses because no mission was assigned to him. Elijah had a clear mission is that he will be here before the second coming of the Lord.

Malachi 4:5 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Elijah did not die because he was merely transported towards the future before the Lord's second coming. Elijah wasn't translated like Enoch. He was taken up to heaven in a whirlwind. There are actually many heavens (Deuteronomy 10:14). This is not the heaven where God is, because, you have to transform to immortality. Perhaps, the whirlwind took him up to space, sped him up near the speed of light (special relativity) and transported him to the future.

3) If one of the two is not one of the two witnesses then doesn't it violate the Hebrews 9:27 verse?
...Only to return at the end times and be placed in jerusalem. The earth has aged thousands of years but Elijah and Enoch only a couple.

Nobody here even considered John who wrote Revelation. He is John the beloved.

John 21:22 Jesus answered, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me.” 23 Because of this, the rumor spread among the brothers that this disciple would not die. But Jesus did not say that he would not die; he only said, “If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you?”

Did the Lord meant what He said that this disciple John will remain alive until His second coming?

Revelation 10:11 Then I was told, “You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings.”

Aside from writing the book of Revelation, John was told to prophesy again to many countries about what was written in Revelation. Revelation was specifically written for people in the end times. He is the only one who holds the secrets of the 7 thunders in which he was told not to write down. He is the only one who can understand the cryptic message of Revelation to be revealed clearly in the end times.

Just like Elijah, John had a clear mission. John was even singled out to remain alive until the 2nd coming of the Lord. He will die together with Elijah when the beast will slay them both.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
On the "where is Enoch" thing, you may wish to look up on the legend of Metratron

en.wikipedia.org...

And check the material on the anti christ solved thing which will tie in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join