It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask Why Or Reply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have a few whys that I want every one's opinion on.

Also, if anyone else has a question or an answer they want to throw out there then feel free.

I think with this thread we can learn new perspectives and see things at different angles so as to broaden our horizon.

People here at ATS seem for the most part to be open minded and intuitive so I think this can be a good way to learn from each other.

The more people that participate the more we can learn.

First: Why does the government(s) cover-up the existence of aliens?

Second: Why does NASA seem like such a big front for something bigger? They seem to be using the same technology as they were 30 years ago.

Any answer or question on this thread is welcome as long as it is constructive and on topic.

I shall answer my own questions in order to give my own perspectives.

First: Because this will solve the worlds energy crisis. The world power holders want to maintain utilization of the current petroleum/natural resource infrastructure in order to make as much money as possible before they have no choice but switch to other means of energy when Petroleum runs dry (which wont be long) which will cost them tons of money.

Second: Because the U.S. government has the duty of supplying the people with information about where there money is going. Please note: the amount of people curious and asking questions about the subject of space exploration has drastically declined since the "moon-walk era". So, they simply give them the same answer over and over for thirty years. Just enough to satisfy the mass.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hi there,

I agree with you on both of your own answers and would like to add:

1) The affects on organized religion, and mass hysteria.

2) NASA would have to admit how un-advanced thier technology is.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

Thanks for your input Enthralled Fan!

No one-liners allowed. So, I will take this opportunity to ask another question.

Why wouldn't high ranking officials in other countries such as Mexico come forward when it comes to the existence of extraterrestrials ?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Good post I agree with what you have to say. I have to add the sole reason for supresion of these revelations is for control, and monitary gain for the few. And the problem is us..... our growing complacency has bred our own control. But as history shows people wake up, revolutions happen, things get better. It is just a matter of time and pressure.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Osyris]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

To your question they have. In the past year the global political scene has started to open up to the importance of this topic. Many countries have started to release their information, and initiated serious studies and discussions on this topic. But many have not including our own. They'll come around...................maybe

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Osyris

Thanks for replying to my thread Osyris,

What countries have released information?

Is it documents/videos?

You would think that they could show proof given their huge resources as being a nation.

Why would any country without an agenda hide the existence of ET?

so only the countries that have the proof is the ones who are willing to hide the truth, or maybe the 'powers' make it known to the others that if they come forward there will be great consequences?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To answer one of your last questions first, I think France has just released info on UFO's if I remember correctly.

I don't at all get your answer to your own first question. What the hell does admitting the existence of UFOs have to do with energy? The only thing it would do is affect some people's view of reality and cause discomfort to some people. That's all. Life will still go on. People will still go to work because they have to make money to survive. It shouldn't threaten most religions as many of them already mention otherworldly visitations and other beings that live above the skies. Any people who may not like the idea of UFOs will just simply go into denial.

NASA uses the technology that works. They've had plans for a more advanced space plane for some time, but new space vehicle designs take funding and time to come about.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

It has to do with energy because supposedly the Gov. is hiding technology that was derived from ET that can solve all of the worlds energy problems.

So this information that France put forward, is it proof?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have to say that it's an intersting theory so I don't know.

top topics

join