It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Prophets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I remember reading about a man who had alleged contact with aliens and left and imprint on his car window. Also another person named Prophet of Yahweh who could summon UFOs. Are there any other contactee type people I am missing? Are any of these people reliable? Any contactees with videos on youtube or anything like Prophet of Y. that are reliable? I just want to hear their views on aliens. Only post if they claim to be in contact with aliens. Thank you for the help.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There are plenty of threads on Prophet Yahweh, but this is probably the best reference:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you comb through some of that material you may find some related info.

Here is a related thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I remember Prophet Yahweh used to have a little hot-line that you could call on his website and talk to him. So I called him up one day and you should have heard all the crazy outlandish crap he was telling me about!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
True Prophets of the Aliens will not need gimicks such as youtube videos to spread their message. They will be able to spread through their very selves. Their character will let all behold what knowledge they hold. Youtube may be a good medium to reach many people, but most of the videos on youtube aren't very serious. If one is trying to make money or push a selfish agenda, clearly they are not a true prophet of any kind.

top topics

join