It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Aliens Chinese in Origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Have u ever considered a possibility that Razimus is pulling your legs?

That's kind of what I assumed at first. But then look what happened. As usual, no matter how absurd and impossible some goofy theory is, a bunch of people think it is interesting and credible and that's how things get started. There is very little discernment on this board, which is why there are way too many threads and posts humoring those who come up with these ridiculous ideas. I sure wish we could trim all the crap out of these forums to ease up on the information overload, most of which is false information.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
An interesting post Razimus! Certainly a better theory that a UFO, made of magical metals that couldn't be broken, crashed scattering bit's of it's unbreakable self all over the place.

Anyone here ever been over to Corona? I only ask because we don't have deserts here in the UK (unless you count Coventry of course). There was a programme on about the Roswell incident the other day, same old story, but the shots of Corona and Roswell were really striking. Looks like a wonderful place!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just made it up but I tend to believe the government's roswell conspiracy was to cover up something more earthly as opposed to anything e.t. Every shred of evidence I've seen on the story has not in any way shown that anything other than humans were involved in the incident.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Witness statements are credible and legal evidence. If witness testimony can put a man to death, then I will certainly listen to the word of a trained military officer. I would certainly like to see more evidence before making a final determination, but there is no way I am about to slam the door on the likely truth that there was more to the story than balloons. I'm not even saying it was extraterrestrial. But I do believe the description of the metallic material more than any other evidence. If the crashed craft said "made in China" on it, we would have started importing their junk a long time ago.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by jackinthebox]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
On the one hand, this is hard to believe because the Chinese have not invented anything since they invented gun powder.
From whom did they steal the technology that allowed them fly over New Mexico?

On the other hand,...

Celestial was a race-specific term used to describe Chinese immigrants in the United States, Canada and Australia during the 19th century. The term was widely used in the popular mass media of the day.[1][2] The term is derived from their status as subjects of the Son of Heaven, the Chinese Emperor.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Disinfo! Perhaps in this time of increasing tensions between China and the U.S, it's easy to take the suspicion to an extra terrestrial level.

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
He says the foil was unbreakable, even with a sledge hammer.

Sorry for being a skeptic here, but if it were unbreakable
how did it come apart from the craft in the first place ??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join