It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Aliens Chinese in Origin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The Roswell aliens were Chinese, the craft they were flying was a crude experimental jet craft designed to be an attempt at a stealth craft. The Chinese occupants shaved their heads and were very small in stature specifically chosen for the mission they all wore matching white uniforms and were sworn to speak nothing of the mission. The mission was likely to find a weakness in the only military base on earth housing an atomic bomb. The strangely shaped aircraft flown by the Chinese occupants was in no way invisible and was easily shot down by the air force. The locals had never seen a Chinese person before let alone a bald one flying in an aircraft they couldn't identify. The military became involved, they at first were happy to hear about the redneck perspective of it being a flying saucer with E.T.'s so they ran with it until that explanation blew up out of proportion and so they changed their story resulting in the mythology of the event. All stories of secret videos being viewed by black ops agents, stories relating to hieroglyphics or unbreakable foil or alien hands with suction cups were fabricated or taken out of context.
[edit on 26-11-2007 by Razimus]

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Razimus]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Case not closed. You need to present it with concrete evidence to back up your claims. Otherwise, you would be considered as another kook.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm, so no one in Roswell, next to a military base, many of it's personell having fought in the Pacific during WWII, had no idea what a person of Oriental descent looked like. Oh wait, I'm forgetting the shaved heads, similar suits, and short stature....

Yep, that'll confuse them.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheetrockerr
Hmmm, so no one in Roswell, next to a military base, many of it's personell having fought in the Pacific during WWII, had no idea what a person of Oriental descent looked like. Oh wait, I'm forgetting the shaved heads, similar suits, and short stature....

Yep, that'll confuse them.

The military knew it was Chinese, the cattle farmers that started the rumors were the rednecks btw.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
...like the theory, and the website is nice. I think the 'shoot down' could of even been staged to propagate the myth of 'greys' for, now 60 years. A lot of books, etc. out there, seemed to work perfectly... then you get the lunatics who 'worked for A51'/'black ops' and sell a little more then a book -- people's time & energy into a speculation instead of using their time creatively. 'Ufology'?! Please.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I also like the theory, but after all these years why wouldn't the government just end the speculation once and for all and just tell us that some Chinese people crashed here while trying to spy on us?

Also, the Ramey memo does supposedly say "victims of the wreck." It doesn't say "ALIEN victims of the wreck," so I have always kind of thought that they might have been regular humans.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

The military knew it was Chinese, the cattle farmers that started the rumors were the rednecks btw.

Ummm, right? Because all farmers are stupid rednecks and not a single one would know an oriental if he saw one?

And you guys wonder why you have such a hard time being taken seriously....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
After WWII China was in no shape to either build or pay for anything like this, remember the country had just been ravaged by war and invaded by japan so how did they put this all together? sorry out of all the theories ive ever heared this is the daftest, id rather go with the project mogul nonesence first and that was a bit out there.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheetrockerr

Ummm, right? Because all farmers are stupid rednecks and not a single one would know an oriental if he saw one?

Actually, if I am remembering correctly, the first "farmer" who found the wreckage and the bodies was admittedly intoxicated... so that doesn't exactly add credibility...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Seriously, I thought this might be an interesting thread until I saw your "redneck" comment. So coming from you as a source after using that word, I say it's garbage. I bet you use the "N' word too, huh?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is an interesting theory, but you've been around this site long enough to know that you can't bring that forward without anything to back it up.

Come on, what were you thinking?

So, is this a theory of yours or did you read this somewhere or were you given this information by someone? You write it as it is fact.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

So VERY true. They were in no shape at that time and actually China was an ally of the U.S. at the time of Roswell.
Highly doubt this story. Makes for good speculation, I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

The source is located in the signature line. SpaceTimeNews.com. First time I have ever seen it, so who knows how reliable it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Oh really!? Little bald Chinese guys wearing white suits... Hmmmmmm... Now I'm all confused.
Because I thought it was an alien craft with EBEs in it that had crash landed or was it a weather balloon, er... I mean a high altitude spy balloon with special sensors to see if the Russians were testing nukes. Oh wait, NO
it was the USAF testing high altitude ejection seats and parachutes, hence, the body in uniform found at the site.
I really am confused. It wasn't a russian spy probe, was it?

Now really...
No offense OP, but you had to know that this post was gonna get you blasted. Although each of the aforementioned theories seems to hold more water than little bald Chinese guys - I would love to see whatever you have that has led you to believe that.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
thats a complete joke, I suppose the story goes along nicely with the fake photos too. So the chinese had advanced stealth aircraft that could penetrate our airspace completely..uhm..nope..no way..no how. We'd be living in a different world were that true...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Uh, weren't the Chinese our allies at that time?

If so why would our allies be flying stealth craft over our sovereign territory?

Oddly, I was just reading another far out theory on Roswell put out by Nick Redfern in which he alleges he was told the real story and that the "aliens" were handicapped Japanese soldiers from Unit 731, forced into flying a nuclear craft to test the dangers to the crew of such a propulsion system.

Read all the lurid details here:

Nick Redfern - Unit 731

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, Razimus? Where's your source to base your story on? None?

Okay, here's my contribution:

There is now proof that China is the cause for cow mutilation. Sources say the Chinese created stealth and anti-gravity technology solely for the use of extracting cow DNA from America. Since meat is poorly available in China, cow mutilation was the best solution.

Spread the word, my fellow conspiracists. We need no evidence to back up our theories.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Razimus wrote:
"All stories of secret videos being viewed by black ops agents, stories relating to hieroglyphics or unbreakable foil or alien hands with suction cups were fabricated or taken out of context."

Not true. I have personally spoken with Jesse Marcel, Jr., the son of the first military man on the scene. I interviewed him several months ago. He says the foil was unbreakable, even with a sledge hammer. This is also what several other witnesses have said, but I heard directly from Mr. Marcel, who was 10 or 11 y.o. when his father came home with the debris. It wasn't a balloon, because his father would have known what a balloon looked like, since he was in a high position in intelligence and well-versed in such things. Jesse also told me that there were symbols on it, as well. His father was forced to participate in the cover-up by saying that it was a balloon. His dad later retracted that after he retired from the military, saying that he had been forced to lie and cover it up.

[edit on 27/11/07 by forestlady]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Have u ever considered a possibility that Razimus is pulling your legs?

BTW Raz, those were not Chinese. Those were Germans who had their eyebrows shaved so they APPEAR as Chinese + they have shaved heads because they belonged to a secret Nazi group.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
there were german aliens after ww2? why havent i heard of this before...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join