It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AC-130 Gunship Video Over Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Okay, it's not like they were just flying around shooting what ever they felt like. These were stratigic targets that had spotters on the ground DIRECTING them on how were friendlies and who were enemy. Plus this is not Iraq, this is Afganistan, this is were the terriorist were from. I say they got what they deserved.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
Okay, it's not like they were just flying around shooting what ever they felt like. These were stratigic targets that had spotters on the ground DIRECTING them on how were friendlies and who were enemy. Plus this is not Iraq, this is Afganistan, this is were the terriorist were from. I say they got what they deserved.

The "terrorists" were from SAUDI ARABIA you ignorant redneck!

sigh...and to think that his votes counts the same as mine...
I hope you get what you deserve as well.

There is no enemy anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Scary, isn't it?
BTW, they probably think we got what we deserve. We've been meddling with the middle east for a long time. I don't condone violence, but in their case, I tend to agree. They didn't start coming over here and bombing us just because they didn't like the way we live. They started bombing us because our gov't has a way with sticking their noses where they don't belong. If we'd minded our own business in the first place, none of this crap would be happening. So, you still think they deserve it?
I guess it's easier to justify it, if you only look at the present, and ignore history.

[Edited on 2-18-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
First of all, I am not an ignorant redneck. I agree that we have been way too involved in the middle east for way to long, but there is nothing that I can do about that, but when people start flying planes into buildings(I don't care where there from, Saudi Arabia, Afganistan, Mexico, Canada, I really don't care) thats gone to far, to kill THOUSANDS of innocent civillians that were doing nothing more than going to work on a gorgeous Tuesday morning is WRONG and warrented a response. Should we have just sat back an said "Now don't do that again, pretty please." There is nothing that I can do about our involvement in the middle east, for I am just 1 person. But what they did was wrong. I don't need to be a genius to say that. Would you have the same attitude if you went to work tomorrow and some idiot decides to fly a 747 through your office window? I don't think so. Unless you were in NY on 9/11, there is no way that you can know what those people went through. I was activated to go to NY at about 1600 on 9/11 and got there at 0900 9/12. There is no way you can comprehend what was going on there that day or even week. So I stick to my guns. Anyone who decides to fly 747's into our buildings and kill thousands gets EXACTALY WHAT THEY HAVE COMING.

Muzz

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Okay before this evolves into a flame war, just stop it, both of you. Thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Can do, I've made my peace. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzz
First of all, I am not an ignorant redneck. I agree that we have been way too involved in the middle east for way to long, but there is nothing that I can do about that, but when people start flying planes into buildings(I don't care where there from, Saudi Arabia, Afganistan, Mexico, Canada, I really don't care) thats gone to far, to kill THOUSANDS of innocent civillians that were doing nothing more than going to work on a gorgeous Tuesday morning is WRONG and warrented a response. Should we have just sat back an said "Now don't do that again, pretty please." There is nothing that I can do about our involvement in the middle east, for I am just 1 person. But what they did was wrong. I don't need to be a genius to say that. Would you have the same attitude if you went to work tomorrow and some idiot decides to fly a 747 through your office window? I don't think so. Unless you were in NY on 9/11, there is no way that you can know what those people went through. I was activated to go to NY at about 1600 on 9/11 and got there at 0900 9/12. There is no way you can comprehend what was going on there that day or even week. So I stick to my guns. Anyone who decides to fly 747's into our buildings and kill thousands gets EXACTALY WHAT THEY HAVE COMING.

Muzz

why don't you put your flag down for a second and look into who exactly flew those planes into the WTC, where they were from and maybe you'll see they really have no connection to the people in the video.

and don't use your being in NYC during 9/11 as some excuse to act ignorant...i was there as well and lost friends who worked in the WTC but i'm not using it as an excuse to blind myself to the truth.

good day, sir.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Okay before this evolves into a flame war, just stop it, both of you. Thanks

Per request I am removing myself from this thread, I'm new and don't want to get in any trouble. Thanks.

Muzz

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I noticed a lot of people are still interested in the video file.

I have googled a bit, and found a couple of websites that still offer it:

www.nata2.info...

www.factsofisrael.com...

======
I also have the torrent file for the 44 MB version of this video. You must have (one of the) the Bittorrent Clients installed on your machine, otherwise you will not be able to download it. (the bittorrent client(s) can be downloaded via this website: www.i-loo.com... )

www.abovetopsecret.com...

NOTE: It is fully legal to download this file!

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
go here and look at the apache video, one of the best quality and sound iv seen! 35.4 megs

vampirebat.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
When a person drinks alcohol, the alcohol is absorbed by the stomach, enters the bloodstream, and goes to all the tissues. The effects of alcohol are dependent on a variety of factors.The disinhibiting effect of alcohol is one of the main reasons it is used in so many social situations

-----------------
lauran
givemepink.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join